• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face Vs Sailor Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also with precognition, and the ability to send information to your past self (from King endymion) she should be able to see the attack coming.

That won't come up in such a confrontation. Also, White Face certainly won't be affected, Time Paradox Immunity and all.

Also how long does it takes for her to use her attacks? Like I said before, White Face's attacks are usually activated by a thought.

I vote the White Face for Saik's reasons mainly because I don't remember Cosmos straight up erasing Chaos completely from the get go (unless you chalk that up to PIS).

Also Chaos is the embodiment of all things that are evil, not Non-Existence as far as I remember.

Like for example, Nothingness may be there in the middle but what Chaos embodies IIRC is all the negative/evil aspects.

The dark to the light, evil to the good, void to existence, etc, etc.

Not that I remember.

I should get around to re-reading all of SM someday as it's been a while now. Just too lazy to actually do it.

But yeah, voting WF for the moment but won't stop anyone from voting otherwise.

Concerning Chaos, it is obviously "nothing" because it possesses / exists in a place that erases Everything so if there is nothing and it is present, it is the nothingness but I would speak in a thread because I am tired;)

Honestly this just sounds like "Killed the living in the concept but didn't destroy the concept", which isn't applicable to conceptually erase someone.

I would post everything later I'm really tired, so I have to go later

Edit: How to determine the winner if both can win if one or the other attacks first? because this situation is strange

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Honestly this just sounds like "Killed the living in the concept but didn't destroy the concept", which isn't applicable to conceptually erase someone.
Chaos is the the concept of death, destruction, evil, and nonexistence.

Permantely destorying him and preventing him from being reincarnated (by destroying the galaxy cauldron) meant that the unvierse would eventually die out and nothing would exist. (until the galaxy cauldron regenerated and started everything all over again).

Did this happen when he got destroyed by Sailor Moon though? Otherwise then I don't think we can assume she can conceptually erase White Face.

Just embodying something doesn't instantly make you a conceptual being otherwise people like Death from Supernatural would be like that. He died, Death was still happening normally. Same goes for Chaos.

EDIT: What am I still doing heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere?? *throws PC through window to actually log out*

• Giratina dies, so does antimatter.
  • Lilithmon dies, so does lust.
  • Eternity dies, so does time.
  • Chaos dies, so does death, destruction, evil, and nonexistence
One of theee things are not like the other...

Chaos is Only Non existence, it is chaos, and exists in a place that erases all ect ...

(after regarding destruction / death ect .. IDK)

Let me clarify myself, Chaos embodies death, destruction, evil. But specifically, conceptionly he is non-existance. The opposite of Cosmos which is existence.

Does WF have resistance to BFR? Sealing or Sleep Manip? and there is always the question with intangibility avoids WF empowered? I would like more advice

He is also the concept of evil. All evil doers were either incarnations of himself or were influenced by him. We have no evidence of any evil existeing in the universe after he was defeated until his reincarnation as Sailor Chasos.

By that definition, then Chaos can't non-exist. In fact, nothing can non-exist after his death. Pretty sure that didn't happen.

@Dodo It's not really a matter of resistance if she can't pull it off in the first place. But yeah WF won't be bothered by BFR, and likely can't be sealed if he lacks physical form.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Dodo It's not really a matter of resistance if she can't pull it off in the first place. But yeah WF won't be bothered by BFR, and likely can't be sealed if he lacks physical form.
All right!

Characters have sealed a non-physical things before. (Queen Serenity a universe to a mirror and Sailor Pluto sealed the Tau Star System, an entire space-time)

"By that definition, then Chaos can't non-exist. In fact, nothing can non-exist after his death. Pretty sure that didn't happen."

I'm not following with what you're saying. How does Chaos being erased contradict the idea of the concept of non-existance being erased?

Chaos is the only thing that is non-existant for he is non-existance.

Arguably those are still physical, at least on a Tier 2 scale.

Then the concept of non-existant still exists.

Actually, tons of thing are non-existant in our world. If you remove something from this balance of duality shit are gonna hit the fan soon.

I think you're being too literal and realistic. We're dealing with fiction here, real world logic need not to apply.

By your standard, by erasing Chaos, things that don't exist in the unvierse should become existant, but there's no precedent for that happening. I mean, Goku doesn't exist in the Sailor Moon series, should destroying Chaos some how make Goku, Pikachu, president Obama, and Bugs Bunny exist in the Sailor Moon series?

Literally erasing non-existence is a bold claim on its own. If it doesn't show any signs of it actually happening then it's unlikely that we will accept it as happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back