• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face Vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
B╠Âo╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Âh╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ây╠Â.╠Â

Speed Equalized.

3-A White Face is Used.

End Gode Mode Medaka Is Used.

Both Bloodlusted.

Who Wins and Why?

H╠Âo╠ÂP╠Âe╠ÂF╠Âu╠ÂL╠Âl╠ÂY╠ ╠Ân╠ÂO╠Ât╠ ╠ÂA╠ ╠Âs╠ÂT╠Âo╠ÂM╠Âp╠Â.╠Â

Gargoyle One said:
White Face negates Steal
Pretty sure WF has nulled people resistant to it.
Negates steal? I never said Medaka steals but ok.

Also minus' also resist nulling, like a pretty strong resist.

He doesn't exist though.

Plus, I think TPI deals with All Fiction or whatever the causality thing is

Edwardtruong2006 said:
He resists it.
Resist is still limited doe, means he "can" be erased.

To truly not exist would mean absolute immunity of any scale. Like being dead, bring Mercurius here and he won't be able to kill a dead guy, like literally someone who's already dead.

WF has mid godly.

All fiction hasnt shown the ability to bypass this.

You could argue AF bypassing Low godly at most.

PaChi2 said:
WF has mid godly.
All fiction hasnt shown the ability to bypass this.

You could argue AF bypassing Low godly at most.
"argue AF bypassing Low Godly" Tell me when it needs to be argued whether Conceptual erasure from any timeline bypasses low godly or not.

And Mid Godly doesn't bypass causality erasure on a conceptual level from what i know.

@Edward

You tell me, idk how strong the resistance is. Is conceptual erasure from the world from any timeline enough?

Is it just me or erasing already non-existent sounds kind of stupid? I mean, it's like saying that you can wet a water or burn a fire.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Is it just me or erasing already non-existent sounds kind of stupid? I mean, it's like saying that you can wet a water or burn a fire.
I know right?

But hey...it's fuking fiction what can we do?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
"Blah blah blah AF is conceptual erasure blah blah blah muh can erase anything"
BULLSHIT YOU KNOW!!!
That's literally all you say in every thread. How about you actually try to prove me wrong this time? I mean even stating where my "bullshit" lies it's ok.

White Face has Mid-Godly, plus some degree of High-Godly via his Non-Corporeality and has manifestations in multiple universes at once. 100% sure Medaka can't bypass this.

Bloodlusted, White Face BFRs, Erases and Power Null all at once. And probably creates avatars to constantly erases Medaka back into submission if she somehow comes back from it all.

Btw I don't think that Medaka's "Power Erasure" resistance would work here. WF doesn't erase your abilities, just prevent you from activating them.

Mid Godly doesn't bypass conceptual erasure though does it? Also how is non-corporeality High-Godly? About manifestation in multiple universes, i already went through this "multiple universes exist in Medaka Box and Kumagawa erased colors from all of them and he didn't even have a perfect all fiction (which Medaka has)"

His erase...im not too sure tbh, can his erase affect All Fiction? It needs to erase All Fiction for the erasure to work (All Fiction works passively and even upgrades without the need for an active master).

Yes "power erasure" is a thing, but if im not mistaken minuses were acepted to resist power null both from resisting it in verse and from the fact that Medaka has access to bookmaker which is listed as both power null and sealing. Though still this is speed equalized so effects and null activate at the same time (someone's erasure starts the moment the ability is nulled). Also is the null a flat out hax or does it have some kind of mechanic behind it.

I will wait until this thread is closed to make Hades Vs Medaka. In all cases:

• Non Corporeal = Bookmaker, and almost all of her abilities are Useless
For the rest, I'm just going to watch the show

DodoNova2 said:
I will wait until this thread is closed to make Hades Vs Medaka.
In all cases:

• Non Corporeal = Bookmaker, and almost all of her abilities are Useless
For the rest, I'm just going to watch the show
>Non Corporeal = Makes Bookmaker and almost all of her abilties useless.

Tell that to Ajimu lol. She's non corporeal and omnipresent, bookmaker still works on her (not a plot convinience btw, Kumagawa doesn't have that, it's not PIS that bookmaker works, and she said so herself that Bookmaker was the only skill to work on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back