• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face Ability Downgrades

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
WF's form of Information Manipulation is similar to conceptual manipulation anyway, so it's essentially the same
Also how could literally living data not have type 5?
Explain why.

The same reason as of why we don't give ghosts, robots, or any non-living/biological being type 5.

The heart thing is type 8 immortality that keeps bringing their file back until it's destroyed. Not that hard.

Type 5 immortality means being completly unafected by the concept of death. Not being tecnically alive means nothing.

You cannot oppose regen and non-existence stuff without actually bringing up stuff.

Already explained in OP why it is not really like conceptual too.

Type 5 means being beyond life and death. Not being technically alive isnt enough.

@Zach

You need to explain why it is conceptual manipulation. What is currently being used is unjustified speculation. If you oppose all the proposed changes you'll need to explain why for the others, as well, since most users so far have supported the changes.

I think that the first post seems to make sense.

Now that Saikou is active again I left another message on his wall. I'd like to get his input before I apply the changes.

Okay. That is probably for the best, yes.

@Sigured

Yes.

@All

After a brief talk with Saikou he doesn't believe he can provide anything else to the thread, as it is already been discussed a decent bit as is. As such, I will thank y'all for your participation and make the proposed changes.

What about breaking the shift key? Is it nullification, negation or something else?

Just to be clear, the following has been agreed on:

Removal of NE Physiology.

Removal of Type 5 Immortality.

Replace Void manip with EE.

Remove Regenerationn.

Remove conceptual manipulation.

Remove resistance to Information Manip, Data manip, and conceptual manip.

Power null nerfed to only inhibit what the player has.

Add Paralysis inducement.

Add Invisibility that encompasses information/data.

I also just realized White Face loses Type 3 Immortality since that comes with his Godly regen.

Back