• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Bear vs. Iorek Byrnison (Battle of the Polar Bears) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Unfortunately, I am not gonna flower this up like I normally do. As soon as I had spotted the brand new profile for the White Bear, I knew exactly who to match against him. So, which of these polar warriors is the strongest? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have the White Bear from the novel East, and in the red corner, we have Iorek Byrniso from the His Dark Materials series.

White bear
Iorek
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed outside help.

-This battle takes place in the frozen turndra, giving both characters an even playing field.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

White Bear: 0

Iorek: 7 (DMB 1, Kiryu2012, Uninown, Chartate101, Iapitus The Impaler, GyroNutz, Crimson Azoth)

Inconclusive: 0

Iorek via sheer intelligence, experience and fighting skills.

I mean, this battle is kind of like putting an average everyday Mc.Donald employer against an official soldier of the army.

Iorek takes this quite clearly for strength, combat experience/skills, and armor. This is the bear that swatted off another bear's jaw, after all.

I know this is an old one, and it may be a real necro bump, but I'mma bump regardless.

huh somehow never saw this. Ok, so as I'm the only person on the wiki that I know of that knows anything about White Bear, imma bump this. Not gonna post anuthing yet tho, as I actually am working on a CRT for White Bear that i'm gonna post later today. Its probably gonna either make this a stomp or need speed to be equal, cuz its a pretty massive speed amp.

edit: after doing the math, its not nearly as big of a change as I thought, though still pretty aight.

Chartate101 said:
huh somehow never saw this. Ok, so as I'm the only person on the wiki that I know of that knows anything about White Bear, imma bump this. Not gonna post anuthing yet tho, as I actually am working on a CRT for White Bear that i'm gonna post later today. Its probably gonna either make this a stomp or need speed to be equal, cuz its a pretty massive speed amp.
edit: after doing the math, its not nearly as big of a change as I thought, though still pretty aight.
I mean, speed was already equal. So, that really didn't change much of the outcome, tbh.

(It's I like Ichabod or Island, but whatever...)

Bump.

wait

is His Dark Materials = Golden Compass?

Just curious since it seems to have an armored bear king and a texan aeronaut, and uh... well.

Yeah. The Golden Compass is the first book in the series, followed by The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass. (And The Book of Dust, which is a new trilogy set in that world that was just released.)

hell yeah dude, nice.

Back