• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which Tier would be this Reality Warping feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small scale reality warpings aren't really feats that can get tiers. It's just hax. Though he does say something about "The World", but it depends on more elaborate context. It could be a Universal tier if explained or demonstrated enough.

It implies reality is going to be torn apart thus ruined by hax, it depends of how big he view the overall reality: just planet, but might be likely universe or more if its compromised to be more than that.

I agree the context looks to suggest the statement destruction is only hax based. It would help if reality was properly elaborated on whether as the world or the universe, as others stated.

Looks like the '''Planet level''' feat as I seemingly think that planets are implied to be worlds.

Skalt711 said:
Looks like the Planet level feat as I seemingly think that planets are implied to be worlds.
^^

I agree. Worlds look to just be about planet, in context.

That seems pretty clearly Low 2-C. If they wanted to say that reality would only be destroyed on a local scale, they wouldn't have used adjectives such as this or our when referring to said reality.

Shouldn't it depend on the user itself and not the ability? Example Saiki is a reality warper and is kept at 6-B (possible) while Beyonder is also a reality warper but is at high 1-B. Because of the character and not the ability itself. There are several factors to it an example, the potency of the ability, semi-reality warping (that can change reality but to a certain point and not beyond the threshold) and extreme reality warping (ignores all laws, balance of the universe or multiverse) so you can't really put an ability to a tiering ranking.

Ultima Reality said:
That seems pretty clearly Low 2-C. If they wanted to say that reality would only be destroyed on a local scale, they wouldn't have used adjectives such as this or our when referring to said reality.
Basically This

Apex PredatorX said:
Ultima Reality said:
Basically This
Normally, I would think it but I have no contexts if the characters are in a pocket realm of universal size or less, a different reality, still in the same reality ( would make feat Low 2-C). among others.

I do trust Ultima Reality with topics like this; and if that's the description, I guess Low 2-C is fine if Ultima believes so.

Apex PredatorX said:
Answering yor question ElizhaaIn this scan it is confirmed that the Otherworld is a universe
Otherworld definition:

The Otherworld is frequently depicted as a dark, decaying, oppressive, ruined universe, parallel to the Fog World.

The Fog World or Misty World (shown in the tips menu of Silent Hill: Origins) is the name given to the universe or dimension that lies alongside the Real World and the hellish Otherworld of Silent Hill.
Ah, I see. It was God (Silent Hill)'s feat. Silent Hill's dimension did seems like a parallel universe to normal reality, to me. I guess Low 2-C is fine.

Yeah, next time; preferably be more specific with the verse this is about.

Yeah, next time; preferably be more specific with the verse this is about.

I wanted to be sure that the page I've created about God is legit. Thanks to you all for the participation here, you can close this thread if you whish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back