• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which superpower would you want?

Which superpower would you choose? Now no omnipotence or make any wish, or anything that grants someone something like that. Things like controlling space and time, infinite dimension manipulation or anything crazily god tier overpowered is also prohibited.

Question 1: Which superpower would you chose if you could choose any that was within parameters stated above.

Question 2: Which superpower would you choose from the following. Assuming they are of similar tier (you can decided what it means to be a similar tier).

Telekenesis

Telepathy

Flight

Super Speed

Time Stop (for a limited time though)

Super Strength

Teleportation

Regenerationn

Super Speed, to at least the hypersonic range. If I could have it my way, the speed of Frieza Saga Goku (I was gonna say Flash, but what would I need that for?). But I'd have the physics ignoring aspects of not tiring out or not being able to hear or well, dying from the force of traveling that fast. Also, I'm a track runner, so...yeah.

Also, if this site proves anything, great for fights.

Ki Manipulation. I can get all the things you listed with just that.. but I would need to work really hard on developing said techniques... and that's the fun part about it!

Question one, I'd choose the ABILITY TO EDIT ANYTHING. Some constraints though; I can't make matter out of nothing or delete matter. BUT things like change emotions, induce sleep, cause all atoms in a Body to become unstable and break apart, change the code of a game, give myself a high level of regen, or maybe even high stat amps! Very broken but I wanna edit something, I have to navigate through a mental menu and do all that Programming If this>Do that BS. Second Question; Time Stop. I'd be the most casual assassin ever. Slow down time, put a bullet in my target's forehead whilst in time stop, walk away. Heh. Even time stop for 5 seconds would let me do something like that.

Edit: realized this was from 2016. RRTHEEndMan, who'd you find this?

1. Low to mid end probability manipulation, it's not as godly as say, Causality manipulation, and I can still do some crazy shit with it, such as making a volcano erupt in the middle of a city all of a sudden, or something more mundane, like raising the chance I stumble on a answer key for an upcoming exam, and increasing my critical hit rate chance in games :^)

2. Telekinesis; aside from telepathy and time stop I can do all of those powers listed with it. That is, if I also have required secondary powers like not dying if I accelerate too quickly :^)

Teleportation is always the way to go. I really don't like travelling, and being able to get out of bed, get dressed, and teleport to work/school sounds great. That and I can visit Hawaii whenever I feel like it; I could visit anywhere, really.

But to all this persons who ask for offensive powers... This don't make you so durable. They'll took you down with a sniper rifle.

There's no reason for me to get an offensive ability, I never get into fights, it's better to get something that would be useful in my daily life.

Akreious said:
Question one, I'd choose the ABILITY TO EDIT ANYTHING. Some constraints though; I can't make matter out of nothing or delete matter. BUT things like change emotions, induce sleep, cause all atoms in a Body to become unstable and break apart, change the code of a game, give myself a high level of regen, or maybe even high stat amps! Very broken but I wanna edit something, I have to navigate through a mental menu and do all that Programming If this>Do that BS. Second Question; Time Stop. I'd be the most casual assassin ever. Slow down time, put a bullet in my target's forehead whilst in time stop, walk away. Heh. Even time stop for 5 seconds would let me do something like that.

Edit: realized this was from 2016. RRTHEEndMan, who'd you find this?
Sorry. I was browsing fun and games and I found this fun game.

Any superpower? Casualty Manipulation. I'll never fail a test again.

Out of the list? High-level Telepathy. I'll be able to know if a politician is lying or not.

The Wright Way said:
Any superpower? Casualty Manipulation. I'll never fail a test again.

Out of the list? High-level Telepathy. I'll be able to know if a politician is lying or not.
for causality manip. You need to be VERY intelligent. For RW you just Reality Warp

Until you burn yourself

You're already breaking physics with this. If you want to take it that far it would be going so fast that atoms couldn't get out of the way. That even happens at light speed. He would essentially convert every atom in his path into energy, unleashing a massive explosion that kills everyone for hundreds of miles once time resumes again.

Perception Manipulation would be amazing. When I'm bored, I'll just use my powers to make me believe i'm at a beach or in the mountains. By manipulating all of my senses, i'm practically there. That, or infinite stamina so I can be infinitely more productive.

For the second part, Time Stop. Here's the thing about flight, super speed and all those showy powers. You'd get caught, fast, and you don't know (or want to know) what would happen if top men got their hands on you. Time Stop is basically untraceable if you're smart about it.

I'll settle with The Almighty or something similar to that.

I want my fate in my own hands.

Also Acausality because I dont want anyone messing with me :p

About Q2: Telepathy.

It has so many applications its ridiculous. And even if its only mind reading it'd be so useful in RL.

I know this is superpowers in general, but Obito's sharingan would be really useful irl. Teleportation for travel, intangibility for dangerous situations, and not to mention you get minor precognition and casting illusions(although the latter isn't really useful unless you just want to mess with people lol). Also the sharingan can be used as a photographic memory type of thing due to its copying powers, so say goodbye to studying for tests.

1. Spatial Manipulation so i could trap people i don't like in infinite loops of rooms Eh, i would probably choose some high-degree of Non-Corporeality. Since i... technically would never injure myself ever again, plus the other bonuses that come with it (R.I.P need for oxigen and getting tired, i will not miss you two). Either that or Probability Manipulation because again i would be able to mess with people i don't like and make everything go wrong for them... or... Acausality... for precaution

2. Time Stop, just... Time Stop

1. Ghost power package (invisibility, intangibility, hovering). Very useful for things like angry bosses, pretty girls and city traffic.

2. These powers are dangerous without required secondary powers so probably... telekinesis. I'd probably go crazy from hearing others' thoughts with telepathy if I lose control. Bugs would be a problem with flight. I'd burn myself out in a really, really short time with speed. Time stop has unknown limits and I might be plunging the world into the sun by a few seconds every time I use it. I might not have the durability necessary to make use of strength, and I might teleport myself into an object with... teleport.

Yeah.

2 Time Rewind would be super handy for everyday life like any mistake I could ever make I could just undo it just like that

Back