• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which superpower would you choose?

A magic wizard comes along and offers you a superpower, but only one. He offers you these options as a choice.

1) Ki Attacks

2) Weather Control

3) Elemental Manipulation

4) Magic (name which franchise)

5) One of the seven Lantern Power Rings

6) Super Stats (Strength, Speed, etc)

7) Iron Man's Combat Armor

8) Time Mastery

9) Lightsaber Mastery

10) Psychic Powers

Mine would be number 10. I've been fascinated by psychic powers ever since I was a kid! XD

Keep in mind, though, time mastery also means being able to send people backward and forward in time as well as freezing it, or rewinding time.

Time is too obvious. How powerful are the super stats? Hercule? Luke Cage? Saitama? Hulk? Superman? We need a quantifyer. Ignoring those, I say a Green Lantern Ring.

Lol, time mastery seems to be the common consensus. As to Super Stats, there is no limit but how strong or fast you wanna be.

Time mastery, it's just too awesome, especially time stop and like people said above... ZA WARUDO!!!

But, imagine the stuff you could get away with if you had time stop XD

Honestly the one I would choose is not even here.

I'd choose universal transportation (I can go to anywhere that is only 3 demensional realms and just learn everything that I'd want)

1) Go to dragon ball: to become a saiyan by shenron (I can just teleport into where the dragon balls are) (without the thirst to fight)

2) go to mlp gain magic knowledge there, try to get Discord to train me (gain his hax)

3) Go to Gravity Falls and try to get Ford Pines to teach me (I would show him some magic attacks and ki control) this will increase my intel.

4) Go to a universe where I could learn 4th demensional powers and above

by now I would have everything on that list.

Can we expect anything else from a user entitled "Hit The Badass?" :p

Who in right mind wouldn't want to scream "ZA WARUDO! TOKIYO TOMARE!!!!"?

ZA WARUDO is the my second most wanted stand ability right behind Heaven's Door.

Back