• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which one is the most powerful publisher? eg (Marvel, DC, Shonen Jump)

Ranking on the basis of number of tier 0 characters, number of unique hax characters, more impressive cosmologies etc. Btw its not limited to the 3 companies mentioned in the title any "comic" publishers will do.

Unironically, the publisher of suggsverse. But the verse has no page in wiki

Isn't that like a novel or something? I was asking for more of a comic/manga publishers.

DC is losing their Tier 0. no one in Marvel doesn't have Tier 0, Shounen Jump has no Tier 0's, and surprisingly no other comics least of my knowledge are Tier 0 either.

So ya...

Last edited:
Marvel was never tier 0. Tho it's not losing its tier 1a position even with cosmology split - if it ever happens.

DC will still retain some low 1a and possibly some 1a places but who knows.

In general, marvel and DC are far superior in terms of powers and cosmology. SJ's largest/strongest stories caps at tier 2

Marvel was never tier 0. Tho it's not losing its tier 1a position even with cosmology split - if it ever happens.

DC will still retain some low 1a and possibly some 1a places but who knows.

In general, marvel and DC are far superior in terms of powers and cosmology. SJ's largest/strongest stories caps at tier 2
I got DC and Marvel mixed up my bad

Pretty sure the Vertigo imprint gives DC a pretty ridiculous boost over the rest, that's where they let all their weird and creepy stuff go. Key amongst them being, The Unwritten which has The Leviathan.

Any pub apart from Marvel, DC & SJ? I am guessing with Vertigo DC is the strongest so far, nice.

Ignoring the tier 0, I guess Marvel takes the cake for most amount of ridiculous hax, they also seem to have decently powerful characters across most of the tiers.

Both do. Is just more work has been put into marvel files than DC. Most DC supporters seems to care more about ap.

We are fixing Presence's file ATM. Then more probably like cosmic superman, Mandrakk, etc. Since they are popular pages and just sets a bad precedence for the whole verse.

Back