• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which DBZ transformation is better?

ss4 has best design and pathway to unlock

LSS is the most intimidating

and Potential Unleashed is a great path that fights against even the consepts of transformations

Pure transformation sequence? Super Saiyan 4 no question. It's generally the most dramatic and gives a sense of "Oh yeah. THIS is a final form"

Landon Avery said:
Because I don't treat Potential Unlocked as a transformation (It can be overlapped with actual transformations). I think it's a message that you don't need a transformation to be powerful.

Even if Gohan transform into Ssj while using Potential Unlocked, he is not going to get stronger.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/69/Eyes_Emoji_large.png/revision/latest?cb=20180418040833'][IMG alt="Eyes Emoji large said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/69/Eyes_Emoji_large.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180418040833[/IMG][/URL]
Therefir"]
Even if Gohan transform into Ssj while using Potential Unlocked, he is not going to get stronger.
Oh we'll see

I like SS4 best, with Potential Unleashed a close second. Mostly due to design, and Potential Unleashed really depends on the fighter, but SS4 is just a normal concrete power. SS4 has very little disadvantages, only using much more power (still less than SS3 in comparison to the form), and having a somewhat difficult ability to reason. But Potential Unleashed is basically base form, though they can't stack forms on it outside of GT.

I don't really like LSS.

My favourite tranformation is Super Janemba due to how the transformation completely changed him, for this thread i say SS4.

Favorite saiyan transformation is SS2. Favorite DB transformation would be Cooler's final form.

Of the above...

SSJ4 for the source of the power and nature of the transformation

Potential Unleashed for the concept as it relates to Gohan's character

I don't like LSSJ and think Broly is really lame

Idk how I'd rank the transformations exactly. In the past, SSJ2 was my favorite. Nowadays, I like SSJ3 and Kefla's SSJ2B because they represent the current peak of raw Saiyan potential (i.e.: excluding anything related to god ki or UI), I also like SSBEvo because it represents the same but for SSB and it seems to have some cool nullification that other SS forms haven't shown. As a kid, I thought Trunks's USSJ was really cool.

SSJ4 as design and power nature, the idea of going back to the Sayins origins and using the great ape power was great and much better than gods power that dye your hair ~

LSSJ give the scary Aura and shit about to get real

Ultimate just give you a bang on your hair so....

SSJ4 easily.

Out of any transformation in the whole series, it is the only one that looks like something you could, in your right mind, call "Legendary Super Saiyan".

Back