• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which characters will be tier 0?

My first question is whether Kami Tenchi will be tier 0. I no almost nothing about Tenchi Muyo, but the page isn't helping. From the description he infinetly transcends the Chousin, who themselves transcend infinite dimensions. So I don't know whether the Chousin would be Low 1-A or 1-A in the new tiering system, but either way it looks like Kami Tenchi will be no higher then 1-A+.

My second question concerns the Amaranth. The page for Anu has a tier 0 key called the Amaranth, but there is also a page for the Amaranth. So is the first Amaranth the same as the second Amaranth?

My third question concerns the Law of Identity. She seems to be similar to Kami Tenchi; infinitely transcends a being that is 1-A. So that would make her 1-A+, right?

The same thing seems to work for Gan, but if he really transcends all the steps of the undimensioned void which is itself a 1-A hierachy, that would make him High 1-A, right? No degree of layering atop layering can reach him?

My next question concerns Featherine Augustus Auroa. The page says she transcends the infinite hiearchy of witches, which are each 1-A, correct? That would make her High 1-A and the creator 0?

I will ask a question about Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth, but not whether they are tier 0, that seems to be the direction things are going. Let's say new evidence comes out, supporting Hypnos as High 1-A, the Outer Gods as 0, and Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth as what? Tier 0+? What if new evidence comes out that suggests that Azathoth infinitely transcends Yog-Sothoth; would that make him tier 0+.

And my last question is this: If tier 0 is no longer Boundless but just much stronger than High 1-A, can we (At least hypothetically) have tier 0 matches, even if they probably will never reach a conclusion? What about High 1-A matches?

Don't know if Tenchi profiles will ever be revise that's in a limbo.

Elder scrolls recently got revised i think, so it's up to date.

Daimou is in the process of being revised apparently LOI will still be tier 0.

Gan from what i can see is just blatantly 1-A, only reason he got tier that high as due to being the supreme being, it's the same situation as TOAA. He should be downgraded.

Umineko is in the process of being revised but taking forever, from what i have heard Featherine might be High 1-A and Creator will still be tier 0.

Mythos is also being revised from what i have heard Outer Gods might be High 1-A with Yog and Azathoth being tier 0, no such thing as tier 0+.

Not sure exactly how exactly one goes about debating a tier 0 match, have no interest in it myself so idk about that.

From what I heard both Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth are tier 0. I know there is currently no need for a tier 0+, but basically I am asking if a character who is massively stronger than a tier 0 character would be something other then tier 0.

Are both Amaranths the same, then?

Tier 0 has no end, so would just be a stronger tier 0 i assume.

No idea, know nothing about Elder Scrolls, you would have to ask the supporters of it.

Sera is planning to eventually revise Tenchi Muyo. I think that both Kami Tenchi and the Choushin will likely be tier 1-A, but Sera likely has a better sense of judgement regarding the scaling than I do.

TES will remain tier 0.

LOI will likely be tier 0.

I do not know about Gan. He might just be tier 1-A. It is best to ask MrKingOfNegativity.

Promestein will eventually revise Umineko. Featherine will likely be High 1-A, and The Creator tier 0.

Azathoth (the bureaucrat) and FanofRPGs will revise the Cthulhu Mythos. Yog and Azathoth (the character) will likely remain tier 0, but it is not absolutely certain.

Both Amaranths will likely be tier 0, yes.

"Amaranth" is a state of existence which beings in the Elder Scrolls can potentially achieve. It basically involves the Old Amaranth being superseded by the New, reborn into a new form, pretty much. Anu's Tier 0 key is specifically for his Amaranth, while this profile is for the general idea.

So there will be 6 tier 0s: Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, the Writer (Possibly), the Law of Identity, the Creator, and the Amaranth in both its new and old form, correct?

Ultima Reality said:
"Amaranth" is a state of existence which beings in the Elder Scrolls can potentially achieve. It basically involves the Old Amaranth being superseded by the New, reborn into a new form, pretty much. Anu's Tier 0 key is specifically for his Amaranth, while this profile is for the general idea.
What tier would be World Refusal of The Numidium

Good question. It seems to exceed the Daedra and Aedra, but I do not know by how much.

So, exactly how many tier 0 characters would there be under this new system? I remember there only being around 10-11 in total beforehand, and it would likely have gone down under this system.

About Daimaou for the new system, I think Archetypes, Hiroshi (New Tloi), Akuto (world of Tloi and Void body) are perfectly qualified for high 1-A.

The endless spectrum of stories will range from 1-A to 1-A +, although under the new system ..., the third stage in the spectrum is sufficient for High 1-A.

Hiroshi/Brave and Void Body Akuto will likely be High 1-A afaIk.

hiroshi/Brave is weaker than Akuto in the afterlife but stronger than the archetypes, I talked about hiroshi when he became the law of identity.

Back