• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where do you these protagonists stats will be EoS? DBZ + Naruto + Bleach + OP + FT etc.

So I was just wondering where do you think these characters will end up stat wise.

(These are where I think they will end up)

Son Goku -

Low End - Universe | High End - Multiverse | Where I think he ends up - Universe +

Naruto (If the series continues, which I think it will) -

Low End - Small Planet + | High End - Small Star + | Where I think he ends up - Planet

Ichigo -

Low End - Planet | High End - Star | Kubo Troll End - Universe + | Where I think he ends up - Either 3 of those

Luffy -

Low End - Country + | High End - Planet + | Where I think he ends up - Continent + - Moon

Natsu -

Low End - Island + | High End - Moon | Where I think he ends up - Country +

Toriko -

Low End - Star | High End - Galaxy | Where I think he ends up - Solar System +

Saitama -

Low End - Star | High End - Universe | Where I think he ends up - In a hospital ward for chemo treatment

Meliodas -

Low End - Country + | High End - Planet + | Where I think he ends up - Continent + - Moon +

Aladdin (Could be in a minority here) -

Low End - Planet + | High End - Universe | Where I think he ends up - ???

Gon -

Low End - Town + | High End - Country | Where I think he ends up - Mountain +

Tatsumi -

Low End - City Block + | High End - City | Where I think he ends up - Town

Jin Mo-Ri -

Low End - Star + | High End - Galaxy + | Where I think he ends up - Multi-Solar System +

Now time for the new bloods (Just for the fun of it)

Deku -

Low End - Multi-City Block + | High End - Island + | Where I think he ends up - Too early to tell

Asta -

Low End - City Block + | High End - Mountain | Where I think he ends up - Cancelled

Goku Universe level

Naruto's ended....and he's moon level

Ichigo Moon level

Luffy Country level

Natsu Country level

Saitama Planet level

TripleX6 said:
Goku Universe level
Naruto's ended....and he's moon level

Ichigo Moon level

Luffy Country level

Natsu Country level

Saitama Planet level
I doubt Naruto has ended for good, we should get more movies and or spin offs, if not a flat out continuation in the future. No mega popular series like Naruto ends that quickly. And Yhwach is already Moon level pretty casually, he's planet level bare minimum imo. Moon Level seems low for EoS Ichigo.

Saitama only planet level? That seems very low for the Caped Baldy.

Goku-Multiverse level because of the 12 Universes plot.

Naruto - I can see him go up to Solar System Level if the Series continues. Just to cash in that chakra dollar.

Ichigo-Moon Level / Planet Level

Luffy-Continent level / Moon Level

Natsu-Continent level

Saitama-Solar System / Universal level

Goku- Multiverse level maybe greater, since Akira is taking it to the next level.

Narutoe- Moon, Kishi said he wont work on naruto for a while.

Ichigo- Kubo is a troll so maybe tier 0

Saitama-star level

Gon- mountain

Luffy- country maybe continent.

Toriko- Solar system to galaxy level.

Goku - idk. If there is a super final villain who is a threat to all the universes then I guess multi-universal possibly...

Naruto - no change

Ichigo - at least complex multiversal

Luffy - country level or higher at least

Natsu - maybe country level...

Toriko - star level

Saitama - half the universe with 1 punch (jk, maybe planet to solar system level)

Sheoth said:
Goku - idk. If there is a super final villain who is a threat to all the universes then I guess multi-universal possibly...
Naruto - no change

Ichigo - at least complex multiversal

Luffy - country level or higher at least

Natsu - maybe country level...

Toriko - star level

Saitama - half the universe with 1 punch (jk, maybe planet to solar system level)
Wat the hell?

LMAO. EoS Bleach predictions, Yhwach transforms into his final ultimate form...the almighty squid! Ichigo gains the ultimate power...KUBO FORCE!!! Which allows you to pull a transformation out of no where and beat the enemy. And Aizen uses his bankai and becomes Kubo himself!

JoJoFanboy666 said:
LMAO. EoS Bleach predictions, Yhwach transforms into his final ultimate form...the almighty squid! Ichigo gains the ultimate power...KUBO FORCE!!! Which allows you to pull a transformation out of no where and beat the enemy. And Aizen uses his bankai and becomes Kubo himself!
^^this

Goku - Multi-Universal if there is something which is a threat to all 12 universes.

Naruto - Stays at Moon level unless Kishi continues Naruto.

Ichigo - Between Moon and Planet level.

Natsu - At least Island level to possibly Country level.

Luffy - I can see Luffy being Country level to Continent level but I'm not sure if he could get any higher than that.

Toriko - Can see Toriko being in Tier 4 so Star level to possibly Solar System level.

Saitama - At least Large Planet level to possibly Solar System level.

I really want to see a battle thread between Goku and luffy, like ssj Goku namek saga vs What ever transformation Luffy would obtain by the end of the manga, but for this to happen lufyy must become tier 4-C and relativistic+ speed.

Aimenaltair said:
I really want to see a battle thread between Goku and luffy, like ssj Goku namek saga vs What ever transformation Luffy would obtain by the end of the manga, but for this to happen lufyy must become tier 4-C and relativistic+ speed.
Luffy will never reach star level...

TripleX6 said:
Aimenaltair said:
A man can dream TripleX6, a man can dream(sad music playing in the background.)

Aimenaltair said:
TripleX6 said:
Aimenaltair said:
A man can dream TripleX6, a man can dream(sad music playing in the background.)
Gomu Gomu no! Universe punch!!!

HokageMangaVox said:
Goku-Multiverse level because of the 12 Universes plot.

Naruto - I can see him go up to Solar System Level if the Series continues. Just to cash in that chakra dollar.

Ichigo-Moon Level / Planet Level

Luffy-Continent level / Moon Level

Natsu-Continent level

Saitama-Solar System / Universal level
Agree with this though Saitama maybe multi-galactic via an author statement (I only heard people say it can't find it though) maybe solar system is more sensible and I can see Toriko being at least Large Planet level to Star level

Goku-Multi-Universal, if not only Universe+

Naruto-Stays where he's at unless Kishi continues to do his series

Ichigo-Moon level+/Planet level

Luffy-Large Island/Country level

Natsu-IDK

Saitama-Large Planet level, if not a lot higher.

goku: universe+ to possibly multiversal (with all dem timelines as well)

naruto- he is done for (for now) - moon+ for now

ichigo: moon+ to planet level

luffy: idk

natsu: idk

saitama: large planet+ to small star

goku: universe+ to possibly multiversal

naruto- moon+ for now

ichigo: moon+ to planet level

luffy: country-continent level

natsu: country-multi-country level

saitama: large planet+ to star level

• Goku - High 3-A
  • Naruto - Moon+ Level
  • Luffy - Country or Continent Level
  • Ichigo - Moon Level
  • Natsu - Country Level
  • Saitama - Star Level
  • Toriko - Star or Solar System Level

Ichigo: Moon+

Naruto: Moon. I don't see Kishi doing anything more crazy than the last and nearing the end of the manga. However, there's a possibility for star+ level (I'll make a thread about it...eventually.

Natsu: Country.

Saitama: I won't even try.

Luffy: Moon

Son Goku: Multiversal.

Ichigo: Moon+

Naruto: Moon. I don't see Kishi doing anything more crazy than the last and nearing the end of the manga. However, there's a possibility for star+ level (I'll make a thread about it...eventually.

Natsu: Country.

Saitama: I won't even try.

Luffy: Moon

Son Goku: Multiversal.

Goku: Probably universe+

Naruto: ended at moon level

Saitama: scale from his last opponnent

Luffy: country or continent

Ichigo: moon or small planet level

Natsu: weaker than endless from rave master, meaning continental or moon level.

Well Yhwach is 5C easily and that too we haven't seen what he can at full power so yeah....

Predicting EoS Ichigo's power is kind of hard actually with Yhwach's 100% being an unknown as of now :)

Everyone else's assumptions about the others are mostly true in my opinion :)

Goku- Universe

Ichigo- Moon (the hax in bleach makes it tricky to analyze attack potency)

Naruto- Moon

Luffy- Country

Natsu- Island

Toriko- Star

Saitama- Large Star (could be lower)

Depends on what you mean by eos cuz im pretty sure that mainstream dont really have eos lol

Anyways:

Son Goku-Universe+

Ichigo-Moon+

Naruto-Moon to maybe planet if the series does continue.

Luffy-Country maybe a bit higher.

Natsu-Island-Country

Toriko-Star

Saitama-Cant tell

Goku - Universe level+ possibly Multi-Universal if Akira introduces a a major threat

Naruto - Moon level for now at least

Ichigo - probably Planet level+

Luffy - Continent Level

Natsu - Country level or might reach Continent

Saitama - Large Planet level+ to Star level

Toriko - Star level

Meliodas - Continent level

for the rest idk

Naruto = Continent Level, (I highly doubt he's moon level)

Ichigo = I haven't really been keeping up with Bleach so i don't even know how strong he is now XD

Luffy = Country to Continent sounds about right.

Natsu = Large Island maybe

Toriko = Large Planet to Star probably

Saitama = Same as Torkio

Meliodas = Small Island level, he can go fck himself for all i care >:|

Goku = Universe Level+ or Multiversal

Ichigo = I'm thinking Universe+ but it will most likley be threw vauge mechanic Kubo doesn't explain properly like Ichigo's bankai's energy stopping the decay on the dimensions going on right now or something dumb like that if not then maybe Planet level

Luffy = I actually think he wont get many new feats and stay pretty consistant for a really long time at least

Natsu = Same as Luffy

Toriko = Star Level

Saitama = Dunno cause of his gag nature maybe Large Planet Level?

Goku = Universe+

Naruto = wont be but Boruto (Burito) i go with Moon level+ (has the blood of his Father and Hinata strong Combo)

Natsu = Country level

Ichigo = Planet Level

Luffy = very low Multi Country

Toriko = high Star+ level

Saitama = Solar System

Goku- Universe

Naruto- Small Planet

Ichigo- Planet+

Luffy- Continent+

Natsu- Island+

Toriko- Large Star

Saitama- Universe+

Meliodas- Multi-Continent

Gon- City+

Tatsumi- Small Town

Jin Mo-Ri- Multi Solar System

Deku- Town

revised from me:

Goku: Multi universal to Multiversal (high end)

naruto : moon level

ichigo : multi continent level to planet levvel (high end)

luffy: country+ to moon level (high end)

toriko: large planet level+ to star level (high end)

saitama: large planet level to small star+/ star level (high end/ very high end)

Pietro Maximoff said:
^I doubt Naruto would change, mainly because of the new series being focused on boruto and the kids...
oh i see, well then i guess naruto's peak stays at moon level/ moon level+

Back