• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

where do people who get erased from existence go?

suppose someone ended up as a victim of existence erasure. (where do they go after they get erased from existence)

(kinda like how the skeletons from Coco get erased from existence if forgotten but where do they go after that)

suppose someone ended up as a victim of existence erasure. (where do they go after they get erased from existence)

(kinda like how the skeletons from Coco get erased from existence if forgotten but where do they go after that)
The default assumption is they go nowhere, and are deleted entirely. Some verses specify places for those who do not exist. When I tried that concept I named it "Ohio".

The default assumption is they go nowhere, and are deleted entirely. Some verses specify places for those who do not exist. When I tried that concept I named it "Ohio".

it's always like if people die, they go somewhere else.

this makes me think of something.

take energy for example. why does energy have to go somewhere.

if you use energy it goes somewhere else, and then it goes somewhere else, and then so on and so on.

why is that?

This is due to the law of conservation of energy. In real life, things never "stop existing", they only change form.

In fiction, this isn't always the case, and sometimes in fiction things truly stop existing.

and they just completely disappear. no matter what you do they can't be brought back. they aren't in any dimension place or whatever.

Pretty much. Unless a verse specifies, EE'd people are foetus deletused.

Uncreated (as I like to call) beings are going nowhere, they are a goner at most levels. If the verse says something between "erased entities goes to hell 2.0" you can say they weren't uncreated completely.

I mean, they could just go to hell-the-sequel as beings with Type 1 NEP.

speaking of go somewhere.

I feel like people are eternal beings. (you were never born, you've always existed in some form or another)

but if your born. here's the thing. you can't really permanently be gone.

like when you die, you wake up in another place and if you die again you wake in yet another place and so on.

i feel like all of us here have died before and right now we're just living in another life. (you could say this is heaven right now)

I feel like this conversation is drifting far outside the scope of this wikia.

If someone gets EE'd; they're just completely gone. Simple as that, they don't reincarnate, they don't go to Heaven or Hell, they just cease to exist.

Back