• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When you try to pummel a dorito...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Schreiber even eat a 2-A Soul

Meanwhile Bill has many many Hax to say no u

>Can ignore durability via Soul Manipulation

>1-A Immortality means Bill can't kill him

>Bill has no resistance to such thing

There.

Saying Soul Manipulation works on a 4D in Quantium uncertainty is an NLF

Wolfgang only has 1-A immortality when Reinhard is 1-A, which would mean Wolfgang in turn is amped to 1-A. IE: Not something for his planet level key. Bill has many ways to get past Low Godly.

Bill isn't 4-D. He's a 3-D with 4-D powers

Reinhard has 1-A Immortality in base forms (5-B and 4-A) as well. So if Bill can't kill Rein then he can't kill Wolfgang. Wolfgang's Type 8 is reliant to Reinhard, who has 1-A Immortality.

U wot

You mean to tell me a being of Quantium uncertainty is just another 3D

Reinhard has 1-A Immortality from Mercury. Wolfgang doesn't. If Bill just turns them to stone, there's no reason for them to get back up anyways. If Wolfgang uses Type 8 from Reinhard I'm pretty sure he wakes up in Gladishmer. IE: BFR

When did it say that Bill is a higher-D being?

Wolfgang's Immortality comes directly from Rein, whose Immortality comes directly from Merc. Who has 1-A type 9

I mean

I myself would think

That being the embodiment of terrible cat-sitters would leave the slight implication

You aren't 3D

Again he'd waking up in Gladishmer and Bill can incap

DMUA said:
Saying Soul Manipulation works on a 4D in Quantium uncertainty is an NLF

Wolfgang only has 1-A immortality when Reinhard is 1-A, which would mean Wolfgang in turn is amped to 1-A. IE: Not something for his planet level key. Bill has many ways to get past Low Godly.
No? Wolfgang is part of Reinhard being. Thus he won't die till Rein himself dies (all keys). And because Wolfgang is a part of Reinhard, he effectively has 1-A immortality too (Merc)

Wolfgang is reliant on Reinhard, which I don't know what level of destruction can bring back his goons from.

1-A cuz reinhard is also reliant on merc even in base forms. If merc doesn't die rein will live and this extends to the commanders

the thing is if wolfgang gets hit he will outpace bill with NF so...

Sooooo...are we adding another loss to Bill 'I'm a deranged dorito' Cipher's record, or does he actually have something going for him here?

Right now, I'm leaning towards Wolfgang but I don't know if it's more of a victory or a stomp.

It's perfectly in-character for bill to incap by mutating or transmutatinf enemies, not sure how effective it would be here.

Also, in bloodlust he'd go for the kill, not incap.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
the thing is if wolfgang gets hit he will outpace bill with NF so...
What happened to "Wolfgang can't outpace immeasurable speed"?

Also @Ricsi, if he is bloodlusted he'll use the stuff that works (after he realizes what works and what doesn't).

If he sees Wolfgang regenerating, he'll start using other stuff

Yeah but it's an ability that just doesn't work on people whose speed is infinite/immeasurable.

It's the same story as "speed equal doesn't make you able to time stop immeasurable characters"

i was more on cuz speed is equal and wolfgang's law will break the tide @kalt

I feel that infinite speed or above for existing in the nightmare realm is weird. He did it in his 11-A form, so that should be infinite speed, and mabel was able to move there too.

@Red

Yes but again, if it wouldn't work with speed unequal, it wouldn't work with speed equal.

It also falls in the "massively slower character wins via being faster" category, which isn't allowed

@Ricsi

I mean, there is already a CRT, no? Bring it up there if you disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back