• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently she reached the transition stage and was able to return and it is considered something incredible and anomalous. Roughly speaking, she somehow transformed her evolution at the last stage and was able to stabilize.

Returning from the loss of footing is the standard immortality of higher beings. A couple of times it was with Battler. Featherine is "dead" most of the time. This is not a problem.

In this case, it is definitely not about that. In this case we are talking about survival after reaching some incredible heights. This is completely different.

So what happens about the contradictory statement of "having two omnipotents" if featherine survived the transition of omnipotence and shes likely no different from the creator then wouldnt this mean 2 all powerfuls?

Personality and own meaning are limitations. At least it is considered so in this verse. Featherine is more limited than the Creator. Even if, from the point of view of lower beings, she is similar to the Creator for all intents and purposes.

Hmm... a shorter and more concise version of the blog on all the respective pages would also be helpful

I'm not going to try and condense everything on the blog into like two or three paragraphs, but every page will have their relevant explanation.

Someone really needs to sum up this stuff. Though after reading it I am getting the impression that the franchise is definitely 1-A, but I can't grasp how far above baseline

The bump was to prevent necro and was to know the current status about needs to be done for the thread's progress, Promestei. You answered it well and thank you! So, take time your time, to get the scans and context that you want, Promestei! I will try just do as many near monthly bump needed to know the progress until revisions start!

@Promestein

Thank you very much for the help.

wait, someone said that even people like Battler are getting 1-A? can someone give me the brief/dumb downed version of how Battler is getting 1-A? not that I mind or anything. just curious

DragonBallSuperIsTerrible said:
wait, someone said that even people like Battler are getting 1-A? can someone give me the brief/dumb downed version of how Battler is getting 1-A? not that I mind or anything. just curious
Yeah so basically

. Anyone above the human domain is 1-A

Above the human domain. You reach the hierarchy of concepts. Transcending coordinates/time/space. Existence itself. the higher you go the more inaccesible it becomes. This hierarchy is a example of a single "step" within 07th expansion meaning one step is greater than the difference between dimensional objects and objects that transcend dimensions completely https://imgur.com/gallery/EUAqhTL So yeah hes pretty big on 1-A

@Darklk when a witch becomes a voyager does she merge with a wordly concept that already exists?

Like when rika evolves into bernkastel, she wasnt akways connected to this concept as a human. But when she became a voyager she was connected to the world

Do they link with the world when they evolve?

Xaintxeiya said:
@Darklk when a witch becomes a voyager does she merge with a wordly concept that already exists?
Yes.

Frederica Bernkastel (Higurashi Bern, witch Rika) was not the personification of the world/global concept and wasn't Voyager. Although it is assumed that she was already associated with this. But then she was still limited to territory and could not leave it.

Rewrite is not canon to Umineko. Ryukishi07 merely guest wrote one of the routes for it and it wasn't the Moon route. The Moon route being the route from where those images are posted.

There is a source that the works in which Ryukishi07 has participated (like Rewrite) are canon for When They Cry / 07th Expansion? by him and the others (like Key from Rewrite)?

Back