• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When friendship takes you into the unknown | Gray wolf vs Central Asian Shepherd Dog

FaBxY4tWYAAFtpb.jpg:large

images

SBA, northwestern Wolf version while both in average this to make it fair and Speed unequals

Central Asian Shepherd Dog: 5

Gray Wolf: 1

100% this was a Bad idea:

Last edited:
so who's the faster? I kinda want to say the wolf but looks can be deceiving
The wolf is faster at top speed, but the point here is the agility.

Anyways, here the size comparison:
The Wolf average weight is the Alabai minimum weight, so the Alabai is much bigger. Wolves has are little more robust & has killer instinct, but Alabai is still much bigger, and is near the robustness of the Northwestern Wolf.

Still, I don't think that the speed advantage would change the outcome since it's only for top speed and that, otherwise the wolf has still more agility but the Alabai is much bigger in mass and would win via that.

i mean the wolf still has his killer instinct and it will aim for vital spot or just go for the kill, which is going to be hard since the size of the dog i reckon

i mean the wolf still has his killer instinct and it will aim for vital spot or just go for the kill, which is going to be hard since the size of the dog i reckon
Yeah, but if you look at the video that I post, wolves needs to be similar-sized working dogs like Tibetan Mastiff multiple times despite their killer instinct, so I'm pretty sure that they would have a hard time with more heavy dogs like alabai.

Kinda leaning towards the Wolf due to that 1,000+ bite force

especially since the Alabai doesn't have one of them spiked collars to protect their necks, it'd probs just be game over eventually

Back