• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bug Versus Two Leaders and their Army (Bugby vs. Captain Olimar and Louie)

Don't mind me just a random 10-C match coming through.

Olimar is not piloting the Pikmin 2 ship, it and the Pikmin 3 Onion are instead landed several meters away, Olimar and Louie are out in the field (Bugby's farm, morning) with a group of 14 red Pikmi, 14 yellow Pikmi, 14 blue Pikmi, 14 purple Pikmi, 14 white Pikmi, 15 rock Pikmi, and 15 winged Pikmi. They have 10 ultra spicy sprays and 10 ultra bitter sprays. Although Louie doesn't have a profile, he has all the same abilities as Olimar but with less experience. Olimar and Louie win by any means against Bugby, Bugby wins by killing them or by damaging their suits enough to be automatically beamed back to the ship. Pikmin deaths don't count for the wincons. Starting range is 6 inches. Speed equal.

As the ship and the Onion escape the atmosphere, the end of day music plays.

Captain's Log, Day 17: "It was several days ago now that me and Louie found a strange communication device coughed up by a Burrowing Snagret. Since then I've managed to work it into the ship, expanding our signal range. We detected a signal coming from a large forest on a distant archipelago, and soon explored it. Today we managed to clear a large path up to an area blocked by a dirt wall before we had to retire when the sun was setting. We'll explore what's back there tomorrow."

(Page 2) "I find it odd how the land was mostly flat with the enormous fruit trees planted in an almost organized fashion. It makes me wonder... Was this artificial work? Some sort of cultivation or agriculture from a long gone society?... Or some sort of ritual? I find the former much more likely. I wonder how much those fruit could sell for back on Hocotate. We are here for treasure, after all... But the winged Pikmin won't fly that high up the trees, even if I tell them to. I doubt even 100 of them could carry it down safely anyway. I've yet to find one just lying on the ground for purple Pikmin to carry. I wonder if I'll find one behind that dirt wall... I'll never get any sleep tonight if I overthink it."

As morning came, the ship and the Onion landed in their usual landing spot. Olimar and Louie jumped out of the ship and called out the aforementioned amount of Pikmin from the Onion as the serene background music begins. After they had everything together, the used the 'go here' function to travel down a large path, devoid of enemies in their way. When they arrived at the dirt wall, they commanded all 100 of the Pikmin to charge at it, easily annihilating the dirt. They proceeded forward into a large arena, spotting a bug in the middle, guarding a large fruit behind it in the back of the arena. Bugby turns around and notices them as boss music suddenly begins. Bugby is poised to attack and Olimar checks to see if all the Pikmin are together and ready to fight.

The Bug: 0

The Leaders: 0

Nobody wins: 0

Bugby Jar
Olimar Louie and Pikmin

Back