• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

Laughing Manson said:
Jak 2. Beat it once...
NEVER. AGAIN.
This is easily the most impressive post in the thread. Jak 2 is pure madness. Jak 1 is bliss, an Jak 3 is godlike.

As for me, I use to play a lot of competitive Pokemon (still do, kinda), which is very hard because the constant thinking ahead can cause some serious stress at times. In my younger years, I was quite good, to the point where I became the final "Elite 4" member of my favorite server and beat the third Elite 4 Member whose team was completely composed of Fire Types...and my team was purely Bug Types. (My Bug Team is kind of legendary, to the point where I'm kind of uncomfortable about using it anymore).

In less abstract achievements, I've beat several hardmode hacks of Pokemon games, most of which make the end game insane, like giving the Elite 4 a team of 6 legendaries, all of whom are Level 90+ with four full restores and moves they really shouldn't have. The hacks are generally poorly designed as hell. I remember one where Brock of all people had an entire team composed of various rock and fire types with really good move pools like Sunny Day and Solar Beam. To this day, the one I have not been able to conquer was the one where Misty has a level 40 Starmie. That's just to bonkers for me.

Castlevania III (US Version).... *Remembers Dracula boss fight*

Screw that game and screw that boss fight.

Golden Sun Dark Dawn ... Chaos Chimera & Dullahan .

Chaos Chimera : Has the best gear, best summons , all dijins , level 99 with all of the abilities you can obtain ...

Still only comes out of it with 1 life left consistently with one party member left.

Dullahan : Insta-death moves, can use summons on you , can drain all of the buffs you obtained via the dijins , reducing you to essentially level 20 instead of 99 . Even with max health and levels, he still nearly one-shots your entire team with just basic attacks... HAVE FUN .

Hardest thing I've ever done on a game...I'd have to look through all my games, if I had to say off the top of my head, probably solo carrying my bronze rank team mates against a 6 man team of gold rank in a game of comp on Overwatch.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Don't know if it was the most difficult, but Mega Man 10's no damage run was a pain in the ass.
That's actually regarded as one of the hardest achievements to accomplish in a game. So, congrats on ya, you're not a total mindless god after all. owo

@Penguin

With Holy Mantle. Without it it wouldn't be a challenge, it would be pure, dumb masochism

Well, a lot of things like:

Get a 64 diamond pack in Minecraft in 30 minutes

Beat over 1.000 marines in Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Finish Dragon Ball Budokai 3 in 1h30min

Finish the last mission of GTA San Andreas without taking damage

Finish I Wanna Be The Guy and Kaizo Mario

Played vs CaptainTwig(widely considered one of if not the best 1 v 1 player in the game) for my promo game to masters in ranked duel in Smite last season. Barely beat him after he misplayed.

Well, there's not much I can say as being difficult experiences as far as entertainment is concerned, but here are some stories.

• Halo 2 Legendary. You will feel every pound of a 1000 lb. Spartan as you vainly attempt to avoid hundreds of projectiles. If only you could move faster...

Back