• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

For the gamers on this site. What is the most difficult thing you've ever done in a video game? Sort of arrogant but whatever.

A couple things I did in Ace Combat such as killing the Yellows in an F4. But my hardest one without question was killing Jubileus without taking damage and with no accessories....God....Damn...

The game Shinobi for the PS2, that game was BS!!!!!!! After like a billion tries I finally did beat that damn game. The worst part is if you die at the end of a level you go all the way back to the beginning of that level and the end boss... WTF!!!!!! He was BS!!! And by far the hardest boss I've ever faced in my gaming history.

Sorry for my language but that game just... Makes me mad.

You had to stay on the damn roof tops most levels and you couldn't even touch the water because the Damn ninja couldn't swim and his health was constantly going down because he had a blade that absorbs his own health and the only way you could stop it was by killing the monsters. The other bosses where nothing to sneeze at either.

I can go on and on about this game being ridiculously hard.

Well, I finished Assassin's Creed 3 and 4 (100% Synchronized in both), with a broken controller (I couldn't move it very fast, or else it would turn off), and I also finished Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle in Bronze Mode (it was only hard because I didn't upgrade Shiryu and Hyoga, so Shura and Milo kicked my ass), but that's basically it.

An obscure game called drawn to life.

The second one is easy, but I still haven't beaten the first game. Which I've owned for half my life time.

Well, I've never really played games much, but I remember the first part of God of War was hard for me. Specifically that Rings of Pandora part.

LordGriffin1000 said:
The game Shinobi for the PS2, that game was BS!!!!!!! After like a billion tries I finally did beat that damn game. The worst part is if you die at the end of a level you go all the way back to the beginning of that level and the end boss... WTF!!!!!! He was BS!!! And by far the hardest boss I've ever faced in my gaming history.

Sorry for my language but that game just... Makes me mad.

You had to stay on the damn roof tops most levels and you couldn't even touch the water because the Damn ninja couldn't swim and his health was constantly going down because he had a blade that absorbs his own health and the only way you could stop it was by killing the monsters. The other bosses where nothing to sneeze at either.

I can go on and on about this game being ridiculously hard.
I loved that game.....

Clutched a 1v6 match in The Last of Us Multiplayer one time while playing my usual style of "running around like a goddamn red harring" tactic.

Let's just say that there was several moments in just under a minute of me killing off their respawns that i should have never won that game for my team.

@Gargoyle: I'm not even that good of a shooter player and yet the fact that i clutched it when i should have died multiple times by then was amazing. I even almost killed myself with my own explosives to try and kill a guy and i was right near it's epicenter.

That shit takes ridiculous guts to do.

I have seen others for a bit play it. Not fighting it anytime soon . That isn't the toughest. The toughest for me was Xemnas from Final Mix & Sephiroth. If I haven't met true pain up until those points, I did then. The fact that he can take on Xemnas while being at half of his powers shocks me every time.

KOing Glass Joe. That man is quite the formidable warrior and took nearly everything out of me.

Pepper14832 said:
Eat cereal without any milk
Were you able to advance to the Salty Spitoon level after that?

Playing ANY fighting game except the Super Smash Brothers series. I'm rather horrible in the fighting genre despite playing a handful of fighting titles.

@Dino

Ever tried Dissidia?

That one's not too difficult once you get the hang of it (Except for Inward Chaos and Confessions of the Creator, those can go die in a fire).

Probably. Second place goes to beating Bullet Heaven 2 at maximum difficulty or winning the blessed run of Enter the Gungeon. Those were just unfair.

Back