• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's a really stupid thing you did when you were new?

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
What's the dumbest thing you've done as a new member? Back when I was new, I spammed Sans like nobody's business and was painfully biased. I was annoyingly pushy and I'm honestly surprised I never actually crossed the line into actually violating a rule. There was also the "Cole covers the field in gernades" Incident, but that's a bit more recent.

Please note, this is all for fun. Let's not drag each other down over who we were, but instead laugh at all the dumb things we did that allowed us to grow into who we are now.

I used to be really awkward and uncomfortable talking with many people here. ( like apologizing when it was unnecessary) and I've said some things I'm not very proud of.

But that's all in the past needles to say I've improved so much since late 2017.

Honestly I never really did much stupid stuff. The most I did was just make stupid matches.

But now I do that nowadays so it came full circle.

My first match made me laugh way too hard

also you probably shouldn't have those tags in there it's kinda not a nice thing

Sorry. I just saw lots of Fun and Games boards had those tags. What should I tag this with?

I dunno, but I used to wonder why the hell Street level was weaker than Wall level. I kept asking myself "but isn't destroying a street far more superior than just destroying a wall?"

Insecurity97 said:
I dunno, but I used to wonder why the hell Street level was weaker than Wall level. I kept asking myself "but isn't destroying a street far more superior than just destroying a wall?"
It gets more confusing when you realize that destroying a street can easily be a wall level feat.

Oh boy.

My first match, I guess. I made The Fateless One profile and put him up against Yhwach in a blatant spite so that TFO could win (I had a misconception about Yhwach and believed that TFO hard counters him). At first, it was going my way but then the Bleach experts showed up and utterly destroyed TFO, leading to an added Yhwach victory.

I used to not understand the whole "characters can be tier 2 yet still be a 3D character" thing so I assumed all tier 2s were higher-dimensional by default if they weren't a glass cannon.

Jackythejack said:
Duuuude I thought that all the time.

Still don't get it
Ima help you with that. Street level implies the level of street thugs IRL and in most movies. It doesn't actually imply a literal street

Only looked at AP and DB when making matches, ignoring everything else.

Well that and editing a profile without asking once first, suprised I wasn't banned for that tbh, even if it was a minor thing it does break one of the ground rules.

Dumb think...probably the closest would be the Touhou wank, but that's more stubborness than anything. managed to get me banned twice for this.

Spamming Composite Human-

Oh wait.

Crimson Azoth said:
Jackythejack said:
Duuuude I thought that all the time.

Still don't get it
Ima help you with that. Street level implies the level of street thugs IRL and in most movies. It doesn't actually imply a literal street
Ah, yes.

And then wall level is all of those wall thugs, hanging out on walls.

And universe level is those universe thugs

Street tier is a term used to describe superheroes and villains who primarily deal with "street" activity, like thugs, mafia, robbers, etc.

Oh yeah. I thought that 9-C should be higher than 9-B because I can break my wall but not the road.

Yeah I was just joking around honestly

Just we have wall level where like you break a wall or something.

Small building level where you can break a small building

and then street level where you...do crime and stuff and break bones

Oh here's a stupid one.

I equated being in the same tier to "you can hurt this guy no matter what"

so I was like "what do you mean this knife can't hurt the metallic battle droid? It's 9-C!"

When I first joined I made Nightmare from Kirby 3-A because he could "Take over the universe" without a revision thread.

Back