• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What you get for Christmas?

Well i got a big package...

of air

.....at least i can breath the air so i can live more... i guess

I got chickenpox at age 16 no joke, so I really looked I'm ready for Christmas with those red blisters all over my body.Fortunately, they didn't leave any scars so I guess that's a good thing.

Also, I got an n64 and I finally got to play LoZ:OoT, a Stephen King book, Narnia and a telescope worth 500 dollars(my last telescope was dirt cheap) So good Christmas I guess

Got that SNES plug-and-play console that came out recently. Real happy about it, too. Means I finally get to play a bunch of old, out of print games I never owned. Without having to rob Fort Knox just so I can ******* pay for them.

Friend says he bought me a new album from a band I like, also. I'm still waiting on that to arrive in the mail though.

Super Mario Oddyssey, some nice more minor things, and the lovely store owner of my LGS gave me a promotional copy of some wargame called Maelstrom's Edge that she was sent a few of in the mail.

Ah, yeah. I actually need to read that one at some point. It's one of his relatively newer books.

I had a couple of his other, older collections (Skeleton Crew and Night Shift specifically. The latter was the one that Children of the Corn was collected in, I think.), but I don't own those anymore.

Back