• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would interacting with/coming into the "real world" in this way grant?

Gonna bump this a few more times before I make the CRT just to be sure 100% what this would be.

Low 1-C dimensional manipulation since they can get out
Are we really using commercial nowadays to powerscaling huh?
1162756857379704924.png

Are we really using commercial nowadays to powerscaling huh?
1162756857379704924.png
I dont about the scans legimitacy. All I am saying is if we were to accept them getting out it would be Low 1-C shit

Also I feel like I know you but I cannot make it out

Edit: Nvm you are the Wang Ling person

So the Angry Bird classic universe takes place on an app phone (As seen a few times in Slingshot Stories, Angry Birds on The Run, and the Rovio Classics: Angry Birds trailer). The characters can interact with the phone, move it, and even break it. The characters are capable of leaving the phone and can get back in with Telepods or by making contact with a device with the Angry Birds game on it.

What would we consider this?
I don't know, in the past it could be a question of R > f, thus gaining Low 1-C things.

But after the Ultima reviews I heard that one of the new rules is that fiction can never interact with reality, otherwise it would be disqualified for R > f, so I think it would end up winning nothing.

But you would have to ask Ultima or staff members who participated in that crt.

Low 1-C dimensional manipulation since they can get out
Technically 1-A if it's a case of R > f if it's according to the OP's question type. But there are these new Ultima rules that you have to see.

Back