• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does one determine H1A or 0 given the context without resorting to complex math in fiction?

Put another way, how would an author write that character x or character y is some layer of Tier H1A or some layer of Tier 0 without resorting to mathematical equations and axioms? The average reader is not going understand most of it. It would most likely ruin the flow.

Saying character y can destroy an equivalent of highly strongly mahlo inaccessible cardinal dimensions or realms isn’t enough to prove Tier 0 without context. I’m fact, it’s meaningless without proper context.

First, that might be awkward for a character or narrator to say. Then, someone can just say character X “Oh. His feats are all street level” when compared to a higher layered h1a or 0, and that it’s all relative, but wouldn’t that really make him street level if he’s doing something street level, only on a higher level/scale, but still, say, street level when looked at by, say a 0 In that verse?

Please note I’m using the term street level as shorthand for someone small or insignificant compared to higher layers and upper tiers relative to each other.

So how ‘big’ would I have to describe my verse that, say highly uncountable dimensions, Tier h1a and 0 exist with infinite layers in each?

Im trying to make well written main characters (and a well written story within my writings) at Tier H1A that are depicted as street level when compared to higher h1a layered characters and Tier 0 characters.

I‘m sorry for being highly uneducated in this matter. I’m terrible at math. Also, I’m sorry for the silly questions.

Maybe I answered my own question? For my story, I guess it’s all relative, and like any other good story, it’s best just to sprinkle these concepts throughout the story. Rather than one big info dump (Except where perhaps AP and Verse needs explanation and following descriptions can be more flowery and down to Earth). I’m not making this for Vs. Battles. Ultimately, I just want to write a great story with powerful, yet ultimately well written characters.

Anyway, I think a story with powerful characters at such a level that is also very well written CAN be done. It’s just a matter of context, and emphasizing a good Story, plot and characters well OVER power.

Anyway, just my thoughts on this matter.

🙂

Last edited:
You should check this thread

Back