• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would happen to the tiering system if normal human tier will change?

I was wondering: if in distant (or not) future human body will enhance and obtain today tier 9-a, or something like that, how the rest of the system would change? Would it remain with the same length, just renaming 9-a tier to a normal human, and creating new names for free tier 10, or everything below 9-a would collapse into one tier and with it the whole list will shorten for a bit?

And with it, in your opinion, what's the biggest tier we can possibly achieve in future? Where is that limit that we can't breake no matter how we try?

Sorry for errors (I'm sure they are there) and my English. It's not my mother tongue.

i believe that tier 10 will just be gone and rename tier 9 accordingly, thats in my opinion the most logical step since tier 10 will not be needed but i don't work here so i don't know how will the battle wiki will go about that matter.

as for your second question i think tier 3-A is the highest humanity can reach with evolution only since evolution alone can't give you and infinite degree of 3-Dimensional power or anything above that but factoring in possible tenological advances along with every possible factor humanity can reach a high 1-B rating and no more due to obvious reasons regarding tier 1-A

i hope this was the answer you were looking for

This sort of growth would probably have to be done through mechanical augmentations or some sort of genetic modification, and would likely not surpass tier 9, so maybe the tier 10s would be considered something like "natural human" tiers while the tier 9s could be "enhanced/modified human" tiers, or just stay the same. The rest of the system would probably be exactly the same.

Tiering System would stay the same, but tiers such as the upper levels of Tier 9 would be called "Cyborg Level" or such instead of "Wall Level" or "Building Level". As for how strong a human could be in the future (within perhaps the next 100 years), I'd say a human cyborg could reach Wall Level, possibly Small Building Level with extremely strong neurological signals (as that factors into strength). Past that, there's no way to tell, really. In the next 1000 years, conventional weapons might become obsolete, replaced by cyborgs. Who knows?

I doubt much would happen. Humans would be split into 'baseline' and 'augmented' tiers, but nothing would change past that.

A fan of a fan said:
ok but what if said development was to happen through evolution and as such its the new baseline for humans ?
Then it would be "primordial" and "modern". Again, no major change.

1.No natural change is going to happen within our lifetimes.

2.With the way most humans are living right now our bodies and probably minds will probably evolve into something lesser.

3.Even if genetic engineering and robotics reach a point where we can freely upgrade our bodies, it is still too far in the future to be even discussing changes on our tier system.

It is true though. There is basically inverse natural selection going on. The less educated and intelligent people tend to breed considerably more, and our bodies are constantly damaged by unhealthy food, radiation, etcetera.

Antvasima said:
It is true though. There is basically inverse natural selection going on. The less educated and intelligent people tend to breed considerably more, and our bodies are constantly damaged by unhealthy food, radiation, etcetera.
I'd agree if you were correct. The average person is, well, average. "Less intelligent" people don't have more kids, less wealthy people do. And even if our physical bodies are damaged, our genes are relatively stable.

Back