• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DIO activated The World's main ability, at the same time Kira activated Bite's the Dust's main ability, at the same time Diavolo activated King Crimson's main ability, at the same time Pucci activated Made in Heaven's main ability?

PS, what is it with Jojo villains having time powers?

Most logically, King Crimson would go into effect so it would nullify DIO's timestop as he wouldn't do anything with it, meanwhile, MiH speeds up the effect of King Crimson and The World, ending their timestop and 'timeskip' early. Bites the Dust would then go into effect, reversing time back 1 hour, causing the death of DIO, Diavolo, and Pucci.

In other words, Kira kills them all and lives out his quiet life (until he hears the WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO of a certain emergency vehicle.)

Do you guys remember the last 10 minutes of 2001: A Space Odyssey? I'd imagine it'd be like that, except it'd be for the duration of an eternity.

MIH is at the bottom of this scale, as it only allows Za Warudo, BTD and King Crimson to activate their abilities quicker, while once they get going the abilities clearly override time acceleration (Accelerating an instant, time reversal and no time?). So MIH has no effect on this.

The World stops BTD from happening, unless BTD can activate first making DIO go boom boom, but this is unlikely as The World is faster, and time stop is overall better I guess, so The World>BTD. Time Stop is invalid before time erasure, TW<KC.

BTD is useless against TW and KC, so it's the 2nd most uselss.

KC skips past TW as already mentioned, but BTD, bare with me here, actually counters KC, KC would essentially be skipping to his boom boom, it can't override time reversal as King Crimson erases passing moments, while BTD is sending you backwards, KC erases the future, while BTD is going backwards, so Diavolo skips to his death then time goes back. You might say he skips past time rewind anyways, but if he does the results stay, so he is still gonna go boom boom for good later, he will have no knowledge of what he skipped as he kept the results, the end result is ultimately the same: Diavolo goes back, back to past, Samurai Jack, then later he explodes.

So:

KC>TW>BTD>KC

It's ******* Rock paper Siccors, Janken Kid therefore controls them all and is the god of this scenario. Ok serious mode activated now:

MIH accelerates to KC skipping TW stopping time so DIO is suddenly in the middle of Kira BTDing their shit, which wouldn't of happened if KC let things happen (Thanks Diavolo!), so Diavolo and DIO and Pucci get blown to bits, are sent back, and eventually go boom later.

Parts 3,5 and 6 are over, Kira wins everything ever. Quick reminder that Za Ambulance scales to this, so it's stronger than TW, MIH and KC, even immune to time stop, time acceleration and time erasure. Za Ambulance is actually immune to all time abilities, Za Ambulance is ******* acausal.

That's funny since in Jorge Joestar, BTD vs KC was a thing, Diavolo kept seeing him explode, he skipped it but didn't skip the rewind, they went back, rinse and repeat for a innumerable amount of times.

@Zengenbenlendenwhen

I honestly did not expect to get such a well though out answer from a thread I made for ***** and giggles. Kudos to you my good man.

And also, Za Ambulance >>>>>>>>>>> the entire JoJoverse

Hahvok said:
Most logically, King Crimson would go into effect so it would nullify DIO's timestop as he wouldn't do anything with it, meanwhile, MiH speeds up the effect of King Crimson and The World, ending their timestop and 'timeskip' early. Bites the Dust would then go into effect, reversing time back 1 hour, causing the death of DIO, Diavolo, and Pucci.
In other words, Kira kills them all and lives out his quiet life (until he hears the WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO of a certain emergency vehicle.)
Ah shit I didn't notice this, I was too late.

Back