• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would happen if two 3-A characters with infinite 3-dimmensional power fought?

Two High 3-As?

Depends how the type 6 works, and what the rest of their powwrset is like.

You seem to be making a lot of these rather specific questions lately, is there a verse in particular you've been looking into? If it happens to he something I'm familiar with, I'd be ok with maybe helping you out setting so baseline stats.

Low high is very good Regen though. If the type 6 procs specifically on death, a la Lucius the Eternal, I don't think either would really be able to kill the other and have that even come into play. On the other hand, if the type 6 user can just posses whenever they want, they'd win.

It's not a pre-existing verse, I'm just trying to be consistent with one I'm writing. I can't say all that much, but if you want to help, let's just refer to them as Character A and Character B.

Character A has the type 1 and 3 immortality, Character B has type 1, 3 AND 6. They both have a level of magical fire manipulation capable of vaporising a target, but are exactly equal in AP.

Character A has every intention of killing B, but B wants them to fight literally forever. How would A be able to win?

Well, how do you want B's type 6 to work? Is it a possession type deal, or do they have extra bodies, or what?

Vaporizing B would get past low high, so A could win by I guess being the better fighter and avoiding the abiliries of B.

If B's consciousness left his body during the fight, he wouldn't be able to take over A and A would destroy B's body, leaving B with no other body able to survive the amount of power he has

Yeah, that could work.

Problem is, B knows A is immune to possession. And it would go against the themes of the story for A to defeat B with brute strength

If B knows A is immune to possession, you can play around with the environment, in this scenario.

Firstly, I wouldn't write people with infinite amounts of power thst I'm not trying to portray as Gods or something. I'd find it too restrictive.

You can have A win via setting up like an ambush, or otherwise using their surroundings to their advantage, or exploiting some sort of weakness that may not necessarily be directly relevant to B, but matters in context.

I thought up some concepts for writing around hax before, which may be helpful to you for just generally setting up engagements. On my wall there's threads titled "Mindhax pt 2/3", where some stuff is. On Cal's wall is the original, but you may have to do some digging for it.

Yea, that could work.

And B is a god-like eldritch/humanoid abomination, while A shares a body with such a being, both of whom have been restricted to 3-dimmensional power. Basically lovecraft lite. There are characters with soul manipulation in this verse, so I suppose one of them could come into play to absorb B's consciousness once his body is killed. That's pretty much the only solution I can see, lel.

Absorbing such an entity seems like a bad idea though. You could have someone do that as a sacrifice of sorts, to keep the terror confined within them.

I do think absorption could work, based on the established rules and powers of the verse, and I want B to be defeated, but not entirely gone

Well that's cool then. I was suggesting a possible angle you could use, but you know your verse better than I do. Good luck with your writing, I'm gonna go to sleep.

Back