• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would certain fictional character's Briahs be?

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Like the title says. Pick a fictional character, take a guess at what their deepest desire is, then theorise what their Briah would be if they did the Die Ewigkeit ritual from Dies Irae.

I'm most interested in:

Madoka's

Jin Mo Ri's

Spiderman's

Batman's

and Squidwards

But feel free to add your own, I'd like to see.

Madoka maybe "I want to give hope to everyone" and amps every stat up

idk about the others but let think of some

Erza "I want to fight for my friends" (totally not friendship power induced)

Akuma: "I shall be the strongest under heaven and become a true demon" Oni on steroids i think

Dante: "I want infinite strawberry sundaes and pizza without paying" ok for reals it maybe "I will destroy all demons" this is effective against demons only i suspect

Asura: "I will beat you with my rage" Getting stronger via anger on a more rapid rate

Goku: "I will get stronger" Rapid strength increase

Naruto: "I want be be strong for other" I guess it can be like Goku?

Sonic: "I don't want to drown" He can breathe underwater lmao. For reals maybe "I will be the fastest" Wolfgang 2.0

Deadpool: "The fourth wall shall break" Use the fourth wall to however he likes

I got nothing other than that

Back