• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be the tier of a character if they destroy both U6 and U7 in Dragon Ball?

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
If you don't know it already, last episode it was said that Beerus vs Champa fight can destroy both their universes. From our current knowledge, there is no indication yet that Beerus or Champa can affect or destroy spacetime. Interestingly, the shockwaves from Beerus and Goku's clash also went to Kaoishin Realm, which is a separate dimension from U7. This is what Universe 7 looks like btw

So what does that statement imply? Neither universe share their spacetime with each other, so if somebody is able to destroy both U6 and U7, will it be a low 2C feat?

Universe 7

with only destroying the observable universe, the max that Beerus and Champa can be is High 3-A, until proven otherwise... I think

Antoniofer said:
with only destroying the observable universe, the max that Beerus and Champa can be is High 3-A, until proven otherwise... I think
destroying the observable universe is just regular 3A. however this is about both universe

Faisal Shourov said:
Antoniofer said:
destroying the observable universe is just regular 3A. however this is about both universe
mmm... shouldn't destroying several "observable universes" be High 3-A? I mean, you can destroy any astral body in several universes, but, the universes still there, wrecked, but still existing

Antoniofer said:
mmm... shouldn't destroying several "observable universes" be High 3-A? I mean, you can destroy any astral body in several universes, but, the universes still there, wrecked, but still existing
well destroying 2x observable universe i still 3A, destroying an infinite universe (like ours) is High 3A. however U6 and U7 don't share the same spacetime. that's a problem.

Faisal Shourov said:
Antoniofer said:
well destroying 2x observable universe i still 3A, destroying an infinite universe (like ours) is High 3A. however U6 and U7 don't share the same spacetime. that's a problem.
mmm... that is difficult to determinate. We don't known much about the details of that battle: they can one shot both universes, at the same time; or is only a "gradually collapse" of the universes due the fight of their respective Gods... in the end, both of them can fight in both universes at the same time

well the general idea would be that they can't affect two separate spacetime without having spacetime hax. however beerus or champa hasn't shown any indication of spacetime ability so far, nor it was implied. it's very confusing

Well, if the two universes lie beside each other in the same 3-Dimensional space, then it is still 3-A. If they are not part of the same spacetime, then it turns much trickier to evaluate, given that they have not remotely displayed any 4-Dimensional scale of power othervise.

Antvasima said:
Well, if the two universes lie beside each other in the same 3-Dimensional space, then it is still 3-A. If they are not part of the same spacetime, then it turns much trickier to evaluate, given that they have not remotely displayed any 4-Dimensional scale of power othervise.
So if the Universes aren't part of the same spacetime would that by default give both guys some form of spacetime ability? From what I understand you can't really do something like that unless you can affect spacetime.

Well, if we get solid proof for it, I will have to ask DarkLK about the issue. Intuitively it seems like a huge inconsistency to suddenly place Beerus, Champa, Whis, and Vados at a 4-dimensional scale of power though, but then Saint Seiya is also bad at making distinctions between a 3-D and 4-D universe.

Antvasima said:
Well, if we get solid proof for it, I will have to ask DarkLK about the issue. Intuitively it seems like a huge inconsistency to suddenly place Beerus, Champa, Whis, and Vados at a 4-dimensional scale of power though, but then Saint Seiya is also bad at making distinctions between a 3-D and 4-D universe.
I see, and I kinda agree. I'm worried since the way DB is written solid proof might have to be used as a loose term. If anything I was expecting Whis and Vados to break the 2 Tier barrier for the DB series, now it's looking like a possibility Beerus and Champa could do it especially when you factor in we haven't seen either truly bloodlusted yet.

Now that I've thought about it a bit more I don't think it would be that hard to believe if Beerus and Champa could operated on the 4-D Plane and possessed some form of spacetime manipulation. While it's considered non-canon the Supreme Kai of Time has complete control over the timestream within the DB Universe and is capable of erasing changes to the timeline while being implied to be capable of erasing entire timelines if she chooses yet was terrified at the thought of fighting Beerus.

Could very well be, I think if we get indication those elements are canon in Super that should help clear up the issue a little bit.

Also, technically, the conflict could simply crack the dimensional walls between the universes and destroy the 3-D physical matter within them. It seems more logical than erasing the entire continuums.

@Shock: The SKOT was only in charge of different timelines in the 7th universe, there was no indication that she also oversee other universes as well. So if you count Xenoverse materials in, universe 6th and universe 7th are clearly 2 separate universes with different space time.

Well, it doesn't matter if we're using Xenoverse materials, i do believe that both universes are still in their own respective spacetime. If Beerus and Champa are stated to able to do destroy 2 universes then we could potentially see low 2-C character

They likely won't be upgraded. Most likely they would just destroy the universes on a physical level.

Antvasima said:
They likely won't be upgraded. Most likely they would just destroy the universes on a physical level.
ok well right now your right but since we dont know there is still hope. Btw is somebody working on our Universe 6 Fighters ??

Let's wait until we see them in action in the anime.

We'll see, there must be a reason why Whis didn't interfere in Beerus's fight with Goku when the Universe was clearly being torn appart...but he always stops Beerus the instant he fights with Champa, if Whis can simply rewind time...maybe that hints that Beerus/Champa can actually destroy the timeline they're in and that's the reason why he stops them, because no timeline = no time rewind.

Or the fight and destructive process would take longer than 3 minutes. Or they simply did not want to bother. Or they already did so, but we were only shown when they averted it from happening.

Antvasima said:
Also, technically, the conflict could simply crack the dimensional walls between the universes and destroy the 3-D physical matter within them. It seems more logical than erasing the entire continuums.
It makes more sense this way, but Beerus hasn't shown he can crack dimensional barrier. Only buu and gotenks can. However assuming Beerus could, you're right it's still a 3D feat

The main problem is as you said, Dragon Ball doesnt make distinction between 3D and 4D, Im afraid this could create a lot of debate in future

So, if Beerus could (hypothetical) destroy both Universe 6 and 7 in 1 attack, without showing 4D capabilities, what would his tier be assuming both universe have separate spacetime?

If their battle simply shatters the borders between the universes and spills over, in the same manner as the Hulk has done at times, likely still 3-A.

No problem, but as I have said previously, foction rarely makes sense for these things, which makes our scaling attempts much more difficult.

Back