• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what would be the tier for this verse's cosmology?

The Heaven and The Earth are 2 opposing distinctions with the sky acting as a boundary that separates both of them. the sky is a structure that predates all current known distinctions since it was established before the black mist was separated to form every distinction in the primordial universe such as space and time, far and close, fire and water, predator and prey, weak and strong, thunder and lightning, god and immortal, evil and just, demon and dao, wind and rain, sun and moon, loyal and traitor, the supreme one above and the supreme one below, wuji and taiji, being traitor and being virtuous, ETC

So Heaven transcends The Sky which transcends The Earth and all it's distinctions? If so, then Heaven and Sky are probably 1A, dunno about the Earth. Tho this likely needs more context.

No heaven and earth are in the same ballpark. The sky separates them by a distance that predates all distinctions.

Thinking about it more, The Sky could also be just Low 1C. That's why I said there's need for more context.

So wait. 1A immeasurable speed for someone who has only 2C AP and range? Is that even logical tho.

I think stuff like that can happen...

Yeah, I don't know how that is 1-A without any more context tbh. At best, you could get like L1C.

Last edited:
How is it Low 1C? Do you have the full text or video about that?

I am sorry to say that I found the video with English subs. And it starts with, "In the ancient time there was a star in the shape of an egg...."

Edit: Yeah. Its 3A at most.

Last edited by a moderator:
"it's said in ancient times"
"a giant star floated in space"
"with a shape very much like an egg"
"inside, the egg hel a giant name Pan Gu"
'Pan Gu had gestated in the egg a total of ten thousand and eight hundred years"
'He finally woke up from his sleep"
"Pangu saw this piece of Indistinct blackness before his eyes"
"so he established himself between Heaven and earth and attempted to separate them"
"However between these two worlds the black mist wouldn't disperse"
"Pangu became angry and knocked out his own teeth"
"Which turned into an axe to fully separate the sky"
"the black mist dispersed"
"this time, He could see the clear distinctions between Heaven and earth"
'Pangu was scared that Heaven and Earth would fuse back together"
"so he turned his Axe into Mount Buzhou"

Yeah. It was hidden by the black mist. Doesn't seem to mean much more than that though. Time, Space, life, etc seemed to have existed long ago.

Yeah. It was hidden by the black mist. Doesn't seem to mean much more than that though. Time, Space, life, etc seemed to have existed long ago.
It had nothing to do with eyesight and space-time didnt exist at all in that period when he was cramped between 2 worlds. one above and below him and had to grow and grown to separate them both but then the black mist doesnt fade nor became clearer for him to perceive every distinction.

But the opning sequence specified that it was chaos that caused the disorder between distinctions

Eh. From the video space and time existed. We are told of the star(looks like asteroid) that existed on space. The time period of the gestation of life that was Pan Gu. Space existed since Heaven and Earth were joined on it. And we literally see mountains hidden by the black mist
Screenshot_20201125-090912_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-091049_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-091247_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-091259_YouTube.jpg

Actually, we even see stars and such in the background. So, I don't know where you get that Time, space , etc didn't exist when the video itself doesn't imply it.
Screenshot_20201125-091946_YouTube.jpg

okay then. then at bear minimum a tier
Actually, we even see stars and such in the background. So, I don't know where you get that Time, space , etc didn't exist when the video itself doesn't imply it.
Screenshot_20201125-091946_YouTube.jpg
then it would be somwehere in between 3A and 2C

Not 2C. Around 3A I guess. Depends on how high the Heaven and Earth are. At minimum it should be around Tier 6 and Tier 5.

Not 2C. Around 3A I guess. Depends on how high the Heaven and Earth are. At minimum it should be around Tier 6 and Tier 5.
but again the verse does have separate realms/universes such as All-Demons cave, Hell, the 33 layers of heaven and the eight scenery palace

Then The Sky is likely still 1A, while Heaven and Earth are unknown.
The sky seems to be the atmosphere.
but again the verse does have separate realms/universes such as All-Demons cave, Hell, the 33 layers of heaven and the eight scenery palace
How large are they? Though the gods seem decently strong. Destroying the Buzhou Mountain which dwarfed mountain ranges.

The sky seems to be the atmosphere.

How large are they?
there are no such thing such as an atmosphere that could hold water above it like some landmass. also the sky has an undefined length due to its nature.

All demons cave seems like a universal pocket dimension. Hell is just a separate universe. 33 layers of heaven are layers stacked upon one another give or take 33 universal space-times each larger than the one below and eight scenery palace is the place where Dao De Tian Zun resides which is beyond all 33 layers of heaven

Like do you have the scan for that? Also, the water was held by the Heavens and the Heavens by the Buzhou Mountain.

It should be where the sky is situated. Though I was just gonna call it Land of the Clouds.

Here Yang Jian and celestial hound traversed the earth and the sky and just went pass the 1st heaven. here anything beyond the sky would possess its own space-time meaning the earth itself is already Universal+ on its own and I'll follow up with evidence

The second shows that the five directional flags used against one another causing disorder to the five phases which would destroy the universe but in this context, the Earth and i'll provide proof for my statements.

The third shows the conversation between Dao De Tian Zun and Jiang Zi Ya, Dao De Tian Zun states that the disorder to the five phases caused an abnormal change to the majority of the secular world (The Earth/ Universe) but however it didn't affect any of the 33 layers of heaven which makes the cosmology of the verse 2C bare minimum.

this also qualifies for immeasurable speed for traversing the distances between 2 separate space-times

Ngl, from what I have gathered Yang Jian travelled to the 33 Heavens and his friend complained about the distance. I neither know their travelling speed nor the time for their travel. The Five Directional Flags cause disorder among the Five Elements. There doesn't seem to be much it did if we disregard the statements. Secular World means Mortal World, so Earth. Not really seeing any 2C here.

Ngl, from what I have gathered Yang Jian travelled to the 33 Heavens and his friend complained about the distance. I neither know their travelling speed nor the time for their travel. The Five Directional Flags cause disorder among the Five Elements. There doesn't seem to be much it did if we disregard the statements. Secular World means Mortal World, so Earth. Not really seeing any 2C here.
It's 2C with the 33 layers of heaven since it isn't a part of the secular world and exists as a realm of its own

Back