• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be the strongest (Non-Omnipotent) character a wanked ROBLOXian (With catalog gear) would be able to defeat in a speed-equalized match?

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry..

Anyway, aside from the self-shaming, the title explains what the replies should be - what character would a ROBLOXian with catalog gear be able to defeat at most?

I'm using a super-wanked (Or probably not super-wanked, rather, a page with all its haxiness) page.

There are several things to take into account when trying to find a character:

Is the character resistant to soul manipulation? If not, then ROBLOXian roflstomps with Crescendo, the soul stealer.

Does the character have a plethora of weaponry? If so, then ROBLOXian roflstomps because he can just steal ALL of their weapons to weaken them/render them useless.

Does the character stand in plain sight of the ROBLOXian? If so, then ROBLOXian roflstomps due to him being capable of swapping bodies with that character and smiting the other character with that character's powers.

Is the other character resistant to being stunned/turned into another material? If not, then ROBLOXian can use this to roflstomp that character since he can spam stuns and other stuff.

Does the character have a higher durability rating? If so, then ROBLOXian can stomp regardless due to Sorcus' Sword of Judgement being capable of reducing a character's durability down to 8-C.

Can the character fly? If so, then ROBLOXian can use Telamonster to negate flying capabilities eternally and roflstomp the other character.

Is the other character resistant to speed decreasing weaponry? If not, then ROBLOXian roflstomps harder due to being able to constantly slow down the other character.

Does the other character have the abilities to use abilities that don't have any AoE of sorts? If so, then ROBLOXian roflstomps due to gear suppressor being capable of stopping the other character from attacking for a long period of time.

Can the other character resist mind control? If not, then ROBLOX makes them kill themself by making them slap theirselves constantly with this tier-breaking weapon that converts AP to self damage.

Is the other character resistant to being transformed? If not, then ROBLOXian can turn the other character into a frog and kill him with a slingshot.

Can the character be easily trapped with BFR? If so, then the ROBLOX would be able to create a portal that can suck in the other character and end the fight.

Yeah, I used the word "ROFLstomp" seven times already, there's no stopping me now!

Anyway, link to Low-Qualityness

Also, as an alternative "Second round", the ROBLOXian can get the other obtainable catalog gear that would allow for instantly deleting the other character, durability-negating danmaku fireballs that phase through walls and anything that would otherwise reflect/destroy projectiles, and creating any physical object.

Also, you guys can call me King Cancer if you'd like.

Code:
According to all known laws of posting there is no way a bump should be able to move a thread up to the top of the subforum. OP's garbageness is too annoying to post 'bump' on his thread to move it to the top. The bump, of course, moves the thread to the top anyway because bumps don't care what posters think is impossible.

God-King Superman77 said:
Time manipulators have a fairly neat chance, however, it depends if they can counter the increased Regenerationn if the robloxian is using the time watch.

Back