• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be the craziest thing?

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
I think if there was something unusual and crazy enough to work, imagine the ability to summon anyone, regardless of which universe they are from, and they'll be strengthened, informed, given something to encourage them and all their needs?

Logic Breaking... Wait, hear me out. Imagine you had this power, and Azathoth woke up. Logic dictates that you would be destroyed. But since your powers defy logic, you exist alongside Azathoth! Or maybe to a lesser extent. Logic dictates that you can't out think an Omniscient being, boom, you defied logic and can now beat Yog-Sothoth in a chess match. Or how bout since you are a human, logic dictates that you can't breathe fire. Now you can. But my favorite thing about thinking about this, is what if you can defy your own logic? The paradox will be too real.

Sir Ovens said:
Logic Breaking... Wait, hear me out. Imagine you had this power, and Azathoth woke up. Logic dictates that you would be destroyed. But since your powers defy logic, you exist alongside Azathoth! Or maybe to a lesser extent. Logic dictates that you can't out think an Omniscient being, boom, you defied logic and can now beat Yog-Sothoth in a chess match. Or how bout since you are a human, logic dictates that you can't breathe fire. Now you can. But my favorite thing about thinking about this, is what if you can defy your own logic? The paradox will be too real.
Every Outer Gods can do that since they all beyond all thing we human can comprehend, but that still doesn't save them from Azathoth, i mean seriously every 1-A is beyond logic here is for example The Choushin.

Also the ability to summon anyone, regardless of which universe universe they are from, is elder god demonbane power since he can summon an army of infinite Demonbane from any universe, timeline, and even ones that don't even exist, and both possible and impossible:

There was new Demonbane without a scratch.
There was ancient Demonbane who had fought in countless battles.
There was Demonbane, which was still incomplete with only its frame.
There was destroyed Demonbane, blasted by magic at the moment of its death.
There was Demonbane driven by Kurou and Al from other timeline.
There was Demonbane driven by Kuzaku from other timeline.
There was Demonbane driven by Kuzaku and an unknown partner.
There was Demonbane driven by completely unknown persons.
There was Demonbane driven by nobody at all.
There was Demonbane driven by a non-Human
There was Demonbane that was not a robot.

There was Demonbane made out of flesh and blood.
There was massive Demonbane.
There was little Demonbane.
There was Demonbane with the form of a beast.
There was Demonbane with no form at all.
There was liquid Demonbane.
There was vapourous Demonbane.
There was Demonbane in the form of ionized matter.
There was Demonbane with an ethereal body.
There was Demonbane with two swords.
There was Demonbane which resembled blood.
There was Demonbane with two engines.
There was Demonbane with three faces and six arms.
There was Demonbane that brought an infinite amount of soldiers.
There was Demonbane who rode a drago
There was Demonbane that is a space battleship.
There was Demonbane with light sword that can cut through a star.
There was Demonbane that was God
There was Demonbane that was fell into evil
There was Demonbane that fused with a human.
There was Demonbane that was resurrected/Reincarnated(?) as a human.
There was Demonbane that existed in that past.
There was Demonbane that exist in the present.
There were Demonbane that existed now.
There were Demonbane that would exist in the future.
There were Demonbane from other possibilities.
There were Demonbane that had no possibility.

Imagine the Six Paths versions of every being that are beyond all logic and all scientific reason, no matter redunant it may be? However, unlike the originals, the Six Paths versions of say, anyone from any reality are as exactly as powerful as all Tier 1-A and High 1-A, none of their Rinnegan techniques require their eyes, and their Truth-Seeking Balls can obliterate normal ones and all forms of Senjutsu, and hit those who are otherwise immune to the standard Truth-Seeking Ball, as they are imbued with godly ki and all forms of Cosmos without exceptions. And they don't even need their Rinnegan to use these techniques, since they are beyond all time and space, as well as the concept of being permanently powerless. They have Lucario's Aura, meaning they can still perfectly see their targets, even when closed. All of them are hyperdimensional gods, yet thay are beyond all dimensional scales. Oh, and every single being's original appearance is just a three-dimensional to five-dimensional form people can understand.

Like Yog-Sothoth which is the embodiment all thing thats is and isn't? he basically everything like logic,concept,reality,beings,intelijent,etc. everything is just part of him and he is much more stronger than everything that is part of him.

Nahh ,the result would be the same but the method used is entirely different ,Izanagi blends illusion and reality in order to restore the user while Mayuri would heal his body or prevent it from dying using more physical methods.

Kkapoios said:
Nahh ,the result would be the same but the method used is entirely different ,Izanagi blends illusion and reality in order to restore the user while Mayuri would heal his body or prevent it from dying using more physical methods.
im talking about when he troll zombie hitsugaya. also the list of power :
-All Almighty Powers
-All Enhancements
-All Manipulations
-All Mental Powers
-All Mimicries
-All Personal Physical Powers
-All Superpowers
so it's basically omnipotence power which even tier 0 is still imposible to prove as true Omnipotence, and then izanagi users is being listed as users of this power, so izanagi users omnipotence confirmed. xD

Not Jim Sterling said:
Kkapoios said:
im talking about when he troll zombie hitsugaya. also the list of power :
-All Almighty Powers
-All Enhancements
-All Manipulations
-All Mental Powers
-All Mimicries
-All Personal Physical Powers
-All Superpowers
so it's basically omnipotence power which even tier 0 is still imposible to prove as true Omnipotence, and then izanagi users is being listed as users of this power, so izanagi users omnipotence confirmed. xD
I can't tell if you are joking or if you are serious

Either way i have an answer for that:

There are levels for each power ,Izanagi is a low level Boundary manipulation jutsu which has only one effect.

A more advanced level of this power could be used to controll the boundaries of pretty much anything ,such as logic ,dimensions ,knowledge and even your own power making the user tier 1-A.

Kkapoios said:
I can't tell if you are joking or if you are serious

Either way i have an answer for that:

There are levels for each power ,Izanagi is a low level Boundary manipulation jutsu which has only one effect.

A more advanced level of this power could be used to controll the boundaries of pretty much anything ,such as logic ,dimensions ,knowledge and even your own power making the user tier 1-A.
The one mayuri troll zombie hitsugaya is serious, the Izanagi omnipotence is not.

also i believe if the user can control all boundaries then that will make them tier 0 since tier 0 was boundless(at least on their verse)

Back