• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WHAT ARE 4D REQUIREMENT AND WOULD THIS BE QUALIFIED AS A 4 DIMENSIONAL?

HakutoRei000

He/Him
Well, I just want to confirm the 4D requirements without being directly informed via statement because the narrative does not clearly describe the dimensional state of the creature.

And this is the Feats.

The Joymaker stated that 'they are beings from a realm beyond our conventional understanding of space and time, creating Anchors as markers for their spatial coordinates. However, there was a calculation failure that caused the Anchor to tear through the dimensional hole and enter our lower dimension.'"

"However, now we know that what The Joymaker said wasn't the truth. The beings it encountered are called Xygorzh, aggressive creatures originating from a dimension that treats our 3-dimensional world as merely one dimension and views time only as numerical figures. Their goal is to use lower dimensions, such as ours, as a source of energy for their own planet's sustenance. They plan to do this by enclosing our world with transparent dimensional walls, akin to a miniature city encased in glass. Then, they'll drain all the energy from our world until it's depleted, reverting it to a state before the big bang."

"...The Joymaker not only eliminated the abnormality but actually 'defeated' the Xygorzh. According to The Book of Reason, The Joymaker confronted the Xygorzh in their home world and threatened, 'It doesn't matter if you come from another world, your actions are recorded in the Book of Reason. By the decree of the "world," either I turn you into my latest toy, or I erase your species from existence.' The Xygorzh laughed at The Joymaker and replied, 'Will we sell well as toys? Hahaha!' In less than 0.000000001 seconds of their time, equivalent to 1/trillionth of a second in our time, the entire Xygorzh world was transformed into a living miniature and made into a mobile sandbox game by The Joymaker, which will drain the world's energy forever."

Last edited:
Back