• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would ainz ooal gowns class/classes, skills, Stats and Noble Phantasm be if he was a servant in NASU-verse.

In the scenario where Ainz replaces Gilles De Rais, he would also avoid Gilgamesh like the plague for as long as possible in order to scope him out. With how paranoid Ainz is already, I can only imagine how he'd act around Gilgamesh. He'd either be in full panic mode or full beast mode.

I doubt reality slash would do much against those 2 afformentioned people. Space stuff already gets negated by Magic Resistance A. There's a reason Medea transports Shirou directly to her, getting buffed in her temple would do nothing about Saber. Even Archer can deflect her blasts inside the temple with the Magic Resistance buff of Kanshou and Byakuya. She'd need to pull off her biggest spells for a chance.

And it has nothing to do with magic resistance, the world just simply massively pressures stuff like time related shenanigans. Actual true magic that ***** with time would be something like Blue, the Fifth Magic, which could potentially bring the universe to a much quicker heat death by entropy if abused (plus Gilgamesh can already perfectly survive and act in imaginary number space, where time is null). None of what Ainz has is on the level of true magic besides Wish and sorta Time Stop.

He would more or less still lose by the end simply because of Gil. Even with his master dead he can keep going for a week, and his insight is not gonna be fooled by Perfect Unknowable. Is just a question of how much Gil screws around after info analyzing Ainz's capabilties. But everyone else is indeed sorta screwed due to the Master issue. Though nothing but Ainz's top summons would slow down most Servants. They just rip through them with AP, only reason Medea's skull soldiers hold Saber at bay is that she can spawn them by the hundreds in seconds. Gilles was very similar in that regard.

Like I said, Gilles is not too different from Medea. He can summon minions in the hundreds and then keep doing it, and killing minions just lets him use their blood to summon more. Plus one of Saber's hands was cripped by a curse from Lancer that did not let her heal, not letting her Excalibur the mob or use her sword to the fullest.

As am example, Saber and Lancer both easily killed around 500 of the things, yet their numbers hadn't decreased and they hadn't gotten any closer to Gilles.

What about NP maybe he has Nazarick then would he have a bigger chance?

It works like this you must defeat the floor guardian on their respective floors before you can go to the next one like in the game or would that be to OP?

ps. It can be a marble phantasm that calls it forth from the reverse side of the world or a reality marble like Ozymandias Ramesseum Tentyris?

Depends how it would work. Something like SUmmoning Nazarick would burn mana intensely, all Reality Marbles do in general.

And I'd assume it would just summon all the stuff, perhaps with the guardians. But nah, it wouldn't give him a better chance against Gil. Ea, his strongest weapon, is special made to destroy things like Reality Marbles.

And he can't have a Marble Phantasm. Only nature spirits that can control nature have that ability.

He would have his floor guardians be comparable to servants Demiurge could be caster/assassin and shalltear a lancer etc...

Nah, would need to be a Reality Marble. Territory Creation denotes being able to make an area into your territory. Ainz can't create Nazarick wherever he goes nor make an area into Nazarick, that was entirely out of his control.

What about super-tier magic it dosent cost magic but takes a long time to charge up it would probably be one of his np-s.

Code:
Iä Shub-Niggurath would probably be a hard counter to Ionioi Hetairoi as it sacrifices all the souls in there to summon (dark young) https://overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Young

If servants are high-tier spirits then would astral-smite be effective?

Astral Smite: An 8th tier spell. It is an attack that is effective against Ethereal beings. This also counts against beings, who are temporarily Ethereal.

Nop. Astral Smite is effective against Ethereal beings. It would be effective if used when they are immaterial though.

Or at least, going off what I assume they mean by ethereal.

If he can trap a servant the he could use the wish-skill and get back his Experience with this magic: Energy Drain: An 8th tier spell from his specialty of necromancy. It was a spell that drained the opponent's levels, granting the user various benefits depending on the number of levels drained.

Control Amnesia: A 10th tier spell that grants the user some degree of control over the target's memories. Attempting to master new techniques, Ainz has done several experiments on lab rats like CZ2I28 Delta while he practiced using the spell multiple times. To some degree, if used on an NPC, he is able to manipulate information that originated from the NPC's backstory set by their creator. With this he could probably take control of a servant as long as they dont have Mind resistance skills.

He could probably hold servants away with this

Explosive Land Mine: A trap magic that explodes when it is near the enemy. Through Triplet Maximize Magic, it can create three large explosions.

It could hold shalltear away.

Don't multipost if you can help it. If you wanna add something more, just edit your first comment.

Servants don't have levels so not sure that can work, or can be equalized. Unless he was in the Moon Cell, where they do have levels and even EXP.

Servants Resist Memory Manipulation now, so that wouldn't work either.

Depends on what defenses the Servant has. A few could just try to tank through it but would take Damage. Servants with high enough Magic Resist would just ignore it since it is magical damage. Others like Herk may die once but he'd become immune, or Achilles could just ignore it with his invulnerability.

Ok thanks i am new so thanks for informing me not to multipost i dont know the normal way you do things here so its a big help:)

No problem, just saying so you know in the future. Just put your cursor over your comment and tap more and you'll see the option to edit messages.

Back