• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would ainz ooal gowns class/classes, skills, Stats and Noble Phantasm be if he was a servant in NASU-verse.

Ainz = Caster

Shalltear = Lancer

Albedo = Berserker or maybe shielder (iirc her axe can turn into a shield)

Demiurge = Caster

Mare = Caster

Aura = Rider or Archer (she usually uses a bow but we've only seen her with a whip)

Cocytus = Saber

Sebas = idk

but because some of them are hybrid builds or pretty versatile Idk if they could really fully translate into the servant system

Ainz's heroic spirit would be distorted by the Innocent Monster skill, turning him into the fearsome ruler that everyone percieved him as. Therefore, in servant form he would be a lot different from the real Ainz. His Noble Phantasm would probably be TGOALID.

I've seen someone suggest Momon as a Saber, since he'd also be corrupted by the Innocent Monster skill and would act as a real hero. We know from one of the drama CD's that his true identity isn't found out in the future, so he would be treated as a separate heroic spirit from Ainz.

Ainz would have another NP called the treasury of Nazarick it would be like Gate of Babylon but without shooting the weapons. he just has access to the treasury like in his fight with Shalltear just without having to use the sticks

Ainz would be a Caster for sure, but considering Perfect Warrior he could pull of a Double Class and maybe be able to discard all his magical stuff while turning his statistics to those of a Saber and back and forth. As for NP... I feel he would either summon some sort of effigy of his companions or be something else related to Nazarick, just because of how much Ainz loves it and it forms most of his reasoning for doing almost everything he does.

Shalltear would be a Lancer a la Cu with reduced magical abilities that she could still use. Could also be a Caster.

Albedo is far more likely to be a Berserker. She is tanky but she doesn't really use a shield so Shielder is out, her madness from the love to Ainz that would push her to even betray her own Supreme Being also suits her.

Demiurge... The only one that really fits him is Caster.

Mare likewise a Caster, very straight forward, but Aura would be a Rider. She uses her bow, but is far far far from being her main weapon. Potentially also an Assassin, maybe...?

Cocytus can only be Saber.

Sebas is the really hard one...

well that's also pretty good it's like a combination of Iskandars and Semiramis NP

but why would he only have one Noble Phantasm tho ?

he is the supreme one and the Sorcerer King, probably the most infamous person in the world right now

it's only befitting for someone like him to have more than one NP

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Albedo is far more likely to be a Berserker. She is tanky but she doesn't really use a shield so Shielder is out, her madness from the love to Ainz that would push her to even betray her own Supreme Being also suits her.
>looks at the multitude of archers without bows

Fate ain't picky

I mean, it just needs you to have a projectile that isn't made of magic.

Even if it's a whale, honestly

And they can have more than one, but is very rare for it to be a really high number. Achilles is one of the only examplars with that many.

1-3 is the more common number.

I don't think Caster Ainz would have access to perfect warrior. Servant classes limit the abilities of the summoned heroic spirit to fit the class, so it's unlikely a caster would be able to retain powerful physical abilities and vice versa. That's why Caster Cu Chulainn has more powerful rune magic that he uses a lot more frequently than his Lancer counterpart.

Like I said, it depends. A few rare servants have a very rare ability to showcase skills and powers from two classes while summoned on a single one, like Semiramis having Assassin skills while summoned as a Caster.

Of course, her abilities would be different if she was summoned as an Assassin properly, but she still has a good deal of the assassin stuff as a Caster. So I thought of Ainz having a special version of Double Class, where he can change between both but Saber mode loses most of his Caster stuff and isn't as powerful as being summoned as an actual Saber, but could be a trump card nonetheless.

i imagine Ainz would be a pretty versatile Caster considering how many spells he knows

afaik, not many servants resist Time Stop, so that by itself would be major

As far as being a Fate Servant, some of his stuff would likely be pretty nerfed just due to the setting though.

Time stuff is finnicky, hard and powerful, and his kind of time stop would likely get a hard nope on top of it.

of course the Supreme Being of all of Nazarick would need to be nerfed, His Majesty too great and all powerful to be compared to, needing to give the peasants a chance. Sasuga Ainz-sama

if it's not clear this is just some memeing

Sasuga Ainz-sama: An NP that summons Demi to explain the opponent's plans to Ainz, but Demi already thinks he knows and Ainz has to do his thing where he gets Demi to fully explai

Would ainz have the personal skill (God slayer) EX rank or maybe a unique skill like (God farmer)? you know because he farmed gods in Yggdrasil.

to be fair iirc the gods that scathach killed weren't major gods.

Ainz on the other hand grinded the f out of the Fire giant surtur for example (and many others)

The issue is that, beyond requiring more than one player, there was no real mention of the power or skills of said "Gods". While in Fate, we know a Divine Spirit is more than likely gonna be something on the level of the Lion King at worst.

As an example, Surtr in Fate is a 1000m+ tall giant that has immunity to nearly every magic or magical effect, a shell that absorbs the offensive energy of attacks to fuel his energy, a constant coating of flames that super boosts his physical and defensive abilities, cleanses abnormal effects and protects from physical attacks at the same time that a blizzard of absolute 0 comes from his body. He also has a 4 million degree sword special made to delete Gods, anything that can be called alive, and reality.

Gods are a bit hardcore. Not all are like this... but they are pretty hardcore.

One of the many gods in YGGDRASIL, Cainabel is described as the god of the bloodline of origin. The party leader that defeats him get's Cainabel's (Blood Soul item) which allows one to become the successor of the top race "The One." Sometime in the past, he was defeated by Ainz Ooal Gown.

(The One race is basically True vampire or true Ancestor which is the race of Shalltear)

I am not saying he is as strong as a NASU-verse god but this is a weak god in YGGDRASIL (Edit, he was very weak by (Ainz ooal gown the guild) standards) with a very powerful item that he drops just think of what higher Teir gods would drop then.

Yes, but my point was that despite killing Gods for god knows how long, Scathach only got a B rank. Me remarking on their strength was just to reply to Ruler that she didn't kill major gods, which doesn't matter since Divine Spirits by their very nature are ridiculous even if they aren't a top God.

If she only got a B rank with centuries of doing this, Ainz isn't getting an EX rank or anything remotely close, but that's just my opinion.

I am just thinking Ainz killed Caracters in YGGDRASIL that represent gods. He must have killed many gods other wise where does he get all that divine class gear. (My opinion) Maybe in YGGDRASIL they have lore that says they have a extreme amount of divinity that makes them match major gods.

Divine Class is simply a name for a rarity of item, it doesn't mean the item is literally divine or needs to be extracted from something Divine.

The rarity of the item will simply be an end product of the data crstals you put on it, which is what decides it's qualities, but the more powerful or high level a data crystal is, the rarer or more powerful the materials for the weapon need to be.

And nah. It is powerful, but Beasts aren't just powerful. They are adversaries of humanity that bear and reprimend 1 of seven sins. Is a partly symbolical thing.

And no, is not the 7 deadly sins from the church.

None. They are above all items, that's kinda their point.

The Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown took the entire Guild working together for years as an all out project and culmination of their efforts as a guild, and it is still only close to the power of World Items. The highest level after that is Divine Items, but they are not comparable at all.

Ok. no one has wrote any stats just the (class) can i ask for your opinion on what stats ainz ooal gown would have as a caster?

These are the base stats without modification, plus we simply have no clue how much the buff would alter his stats. Medea can boost herself to STR A/B but her stat is simply E.

ok

If we take this theoretical ainz and set him up in fate/zero as caster instead of (Gilles de Rais) could he win? how high are his chances?

How strong is his magic like how strong is the (10 tier)?

can we calculate how much one unit is to from overlord to NASU-verse?

then we can calculate how much a spell costs.

Edit. The base MP was the player character's level times ten.

If he abuses The Goal of Life etc etc, pretty good chances.

Otherwise, he's screwed as both Saber would resist all he has, likewise Gil due to the magic resistance from his armor.

And things like Time Stop wouldn't work as normal, if it would even work, considering that the world heavily shots down stuff like that.

(Reality Slash) A 10th tier spell that is top class in damage dealing, but consumes a lot of mana. The spell is considered to be a lesser version of 'World Break'. By using "Triplet Maximize Magic," Ainz creates three attacks that slashed space itself. It is capable of cleaving through the very fabric of space, and a hit from this powerful attack spell could disregard virtually ((any form of magical defense))

I don't think we know if A-rank magic resistance is enough to hinder true magic like stopping time or cutting space. Saber was able to resist all of Caster's magic when she fought her in the Fate route, but Caster was way weaker due to being outside of her territory. Caster is able to mimic true magic while within her territory, but iirc she never directly fights Saber there. We know that EX-rank magic resistance exists, and it makes sense to think that there's a good purpose for it.

Plus, Ainz would probably try to kill the masters first instead of the servants. Additionally, with his summoning abilities, he'd be able to at least hold off most servants long enough to get within range using Perfect Unknowable, dispatch their master, and teleport away. There's a reason so few servants have the ability to teleport; it's extremely useful in a Holy Grail War. With the combination of teleportation and Perfect Unknowable, chances are Ainz would be a better assassin than the actual Assassin-class servant.

Back