• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Say a 6-A tier Character who has Continent level Reality Warping hax Transcends into a High 1-B setting/realm which is similar to our Universe but layered in Infinite Dimensions. Will his hax work on a High 1-B level and can be considered as such due to him Transcending into the High 1-B realm??? Like, his Hax can affect the Mountains of the High 1-B realm but will they be able to affect the entirety of the lower Dimensions below the High 1-B realm???

Not necessarily, but usually.

@Agnaa lemme use an example using the SCP verse since it'll help me explain my question.

Assume there's a 6-A SCP with Continental lvl reality warping living in a standard Universe aka a lower narrative. One fine morning it wakes up and somehow gains the power to transcend into the main narrative. When he goes there, he finds that his hax can affect the continents there too. So will his Hax be now able to affect the lower narratives as a whole aka 1-B reality warping?

No, just by that description, no.

Also, say if the Character has shown no AP or tiering when he was in the normal universe (assume not much is known about his origin and stuffs or his power) and once he transcends into the Main Narrative, he is able to affect the continents with his Reality Warping. So would that affect his tiering?

If you have the ability to effect a dimensional level, you have that tier. For example, you don't need to be able to destroy the universe to be 3-D, but rather be able to anything quantifiable in that universe. You can be obscenely weak for that dimensional level, but you still hit it.

Similarly, if you're able to do anything to an infinitely dimensioned space, you have that level of dimensionality. Your power in such a dimensional space may vary, but you're there.

So that Character/SCP would have 1-B/High 1-B level Reality Warping? (I'm using SCPverse as an example considering the main narrative is stated to be Universe similar to ours with regular humans but structured in 1-B/High 1-B layer)

Assaltwaffle said:
If you have the ability to effect a dimensional level, you have that tier. For example, you don't need to be able to destroy the universe to be 3-D, but rather be able to anything quantifiable in that universe. You can be obscenely weak for that dimensional level, but you still hit it.

Similarly, if you're able to do anything to an infinitely dimensioned space, you have that level of dimensionality. Your power in such a dimensional space may vary, but you're there.
But we can't necessarily assume that characters with higher dimensional power can affect lower dimensions.

In the hypothetical that Lancer gave, they'd be above infinite dimensions, but wouldn't be able to affect any of them, still only being able to affect contents and not even being able to touch the infinite dimensions that the character technically transcends.

@Lancer Now you're just confusing me, they'd probably just be continent level in main narrative terms I guess?

@Agna yes, what I meant was that Assume that the SCP Character is Continental in the main narrative but it originated into the lower narratives with no info on their AP or Tiering given on the lower narratives and he Transcended the lower narratives to reach the main narrative. He can also freely move between them and can go in different points of time in the lower narratives.

Then they would never be able to cause any damage above Continental no matter where they go in the narratives, so they'd be Continental. Just like SCP-2786.

But would the character's Reality Warping affect the lower narratives? Assuming he too sees them as fiction when he's in the main narrative???

That 100% depends on how the character is written.

Since this is a hypothetical I can't give you a definitive answer.

If they're written to affect lower narratives, they do. If they're not, they don't.

Back