• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A realm (A) is said to encompass another smaller realm (B).

B is stated to have an infinite number of infinitely-sized layers.
A encompasses all of them, and cannot be accessed by going though all infinite layers; it is beyond the entire scope of B entirely and B exists as a small fragment embedded inside the structure of A (which is also infinite in scale).

So B is an infinite realm embedded inside A, which is another infinite realm, as a mere fragment.

If a layer is Low 2-C, then B should be 2-A as it contains infinite Low 2-C layers.
But what about A? Would it be at least 2-A or Low 1-C?

Last edited:
I think it's just 2-A, like B (Infinite) and A (Infinite) said. So A only has Infinite but has Infinite again. So the result is Infinite^Infinite = Infinite the result is still 2-A. But there is no indication of Ontological superiority, which makes transcendence indexed with Qualified Reality > Fictine.

I think it's just 2-A, like B (Infinite) and A (Infinite) said. So A only has Infinite but has Infinite again. So the result is Infinite^Infinite = Infinite the result is still 2-A. But there is no indication of Ontological superiority, which makes transcendence indexed with Qualified Reality > Fictine.
Though I have heard that ℵ0^ℵ0=ℵ1; countable infinity^countable infinity=uncountable infinity.
Which would be Low 1-C.

And here are three threads that say that countable infinity^countable infinity=uncountable infinity; ℵ0^ℵ0=ℵ1

Not to mention:
CH: |R| = 2^ℵ0 = ℵ1

So the result is Infinite^Infinite = Infinite
No, VSBW uses CH.
Infinite^Infinite equals to uncountable infinite.
A realm (A) is said to encompass another smaller realm (B).

B is stated to have an infinite number of infinitely-sized layers.
A encompasses all of them, and cannot be accessed by going though all infinite layers; it is beyond the entire scope of B entirely and B exists as a small fragment embedded inside the structure of A (which is also infinite in scale).

So B is an infinite realm embedded inside A, which is another infinite realm, as a mere fragment.

If a layer is Low 2-C, then B should be 2-A as it contains infinite Low 2-C layers.
But what about A? Would it be at least 2-A or Low 1-C?
That would be Low 1-C.

But another question, regarding the nature of these realms.

They are stated to transcend space and time, but there's more context to them:
They transcend space and time, but are not capable of holding any volume inside them; they are aspatiotemporal dimensions.

They are fundamentally different in nature to spatiotemporal dimensions; anything with a physical structure would just be crushed due to the lack of "space". Not even 0-dimensional objects can exist there, which would also apply to objects with a higher-dimensional structure as well.

Think of them as "abstract dimensions" rather than spatiotemporal dimensions. Nothing with spatiotemporal axes can exist in them; only abstractions which lack a physical form such as a mind or soul can exist.

What would this be treated as?
+1 dimension? (Despite anything with spatiotemporal axes being crushed?)

Unknown? (as they are abstract dimensions which are fundamentally different in nature to spatiotemporal ones)

1-A? (Since they are different in nature to spatiotemporal dimensions and transcends the nature of them, and any number (including infinite amounts) of spatiotemporal dimensions would be crushed simply because they are spatiotemporal)

Or would it be +1 dimension and some kind of Beyond-Dimensional Existence?

Or something else entirely?

But another question, regarding the nature of these realms.

They are stated to transcend space and time, but there's more context to them:
They transcend space and time, but are not capable of holding any volume inside them; they are aspatiotemporal dimensions.

They are fundamentally different in nature to spatiotemporal dimensions; anything with a physical structure would just be crushed due to the lack of "space". Not even 0-dimensional objects can exist there, which would also apply to objects with a higher-dimensional structure as well.

Think of them as "abstract dimensions" rather than spatiotemporal dimensions. Nothing with spatiotemporal axes can exist in them; only abstractions which lack a physical form such as a mind or soul can exist.

What would this be treated as?
+1 dimension? (Despite anything with spatiotemporal axes being crushed?)

Unknown? (as they are abstract dimensions which are fundamentally different in nature to spatiotemporal ones)

1-A? (Since they are different in nature to spatiotemporal dimensions and transcends the nature of them, and any number (including infinite amounts) of spatiotemporal dimensions would be crushed simply because they are spatiotemporal)

Or would it be +1 dimension and some kind of Beyond-Dimensional Existence?

Or something else entirely?
Well, I don't think it has anything to do with qualitative transcendence (at least the things you say)
This must be Beyond Dimensional Existence type 2.

Well, I don't think it has anything to do with qualitative transcendence (at least the things you say)
This must be Beyond Dimensional Existence type 2.
It's stated to be a "higher plane of existence", and does transcend the very nature of space and time.

Now they do have "size", but just not spatiotemporal size, example:

You can astral project your consciousness into the dimension, and see that the realm does, in fact, have an apparent size; which is infinite.

But it gets confusing, since the spatiotemporal dimensions are embedded the abstract dimension, or more accurately the concept of them are, since concepts are abstract in nature, thus they exist in the realm.

So spatiotemporal dimensions are embedded inside the realm, but not in a conventional sense. The realm contains the concept of spatiotemporal dimensions, which allows the lower plane of existence to materialize them.

It's stated to be a "higher plane of existence", and does transcend the very nature of space and time.
Well, I can see they mean something of a higher dimension.
I'm good for Low 1-C, with this.
Now they do have "size", but just not spatiotemporal size, example:

You can astral project your consciousness into the dimension, and see that the realm does, in fact, have an apparent size; which is infinite.

But it gets confusing, since the spatiotemporal dimensions are embedded the abstract dimension, or more accurately the concept of them are, since concepts are abstract in nature, thus they exist in the realm.

So spatiotemporal dimensions are embedded inside the realm, but not in a conventional sense. The realm contains the concept of spatiotemporal dimensions, which allows the lower plane of existence to materialize them.
Yeah, I know what you're trying to say.
And as I stated above, these things should give it Beyond Dimensional existence type 2.
Because they are inherently transcend space-time and they are fundamentally different in nature to spatiotemporal dimensions.
So as a result Low 1-C and BDE type 2.

Well, I can see they mean something of a higher dimension.
I'm good for Low 1-C, with this.

Yeah, I know what you're trying to say.
And as I stated above, these things should give it Beyond Dimensional existence type 2.
Because they are inherently transcend space-time and they are fundamentally different in nature to spatiotemporal dimensions.
So as a result Low 1-C and BDE type 2.
Though, what should be added due to the fact any number of spatiotemporal dimensions would be "crushed" as the realm cannot contain any amount of spatiotemporal space.

0D cannot "fit", neither can infinite-D.

Passive spacetime manipulation? (Due to "crushing" anything with spatiotemporal size/volume that would enter it)

Though, what should be added due to the fact any number of spatiotemporal dimensions would be "crushed" as the realm cannot contain any amount of spatiotemporal space.

0D cannot "fit", neither can infinite-D.
No, here infinite is really your inference.
They don't accept them like that at VSBW.
Passive spacetime manipulation? (Due to "crushing" anything with spatiotemporal dimensions that would enter it)
Yes, you can interpret it that way, although I think it refers to their BDE.

Though what would the realm's dimensionality be, if it cannot be defined by spatiotemporal dimensions via having a nature completely different from them?

Unknown? Inapplicable?

No, here infinite is really your inference.
They don't accept them like that at VSBW.
I mean it in the sense of, due to having spatiotemporal size, it cannot physically exist in the realm.

If a 0D being is being crushed, then an infinite-D being is definitely getting crushed from having so much more volume than a 0D being. The more volume there is, the worse it is to be sent there.

Though what would the realm's dimensionality be, if it cannot be defined by spatiotemporal dimensions via having a nature completely different from them?

Unknown? Inapplicable?
With the examples you gave, I would choose Unknown.
The reason is that even though it says "higher-dimensional structures as well", VSBW does not accept these higher dimensions without seeing them fully.
So, for example, clear information that it will contain the 7th and 8th dimensions.

I mean it in the sense of, due to having spatiotemporal size, it cannot physically exist in the realm.

If a 0D being is being crushed, then an infinite-D being is definitely getting crushed from having so much more volume than a 0D being. The more volume there is, the worse it is to be sent there.
I understand, but as I said, we cannot accept a statement such as "all objects with dimension are crushed" without providing clear evidence that even an infinite-dimensional object can be crushed.

I understand, but as I said, we cannot accept a statement such as "all objects with dimension are crushed" without providing clear evidence that even an infinite-dimensional object can be crushed.
It's not so different from sending a higher-dimensional object to a lower-dimensional world.

The lower-dimensional world wouldn't be able to contain all axes that make up the being; like sending a 3D person to a 2D universe, if they step in, they're going to get crushed as there isn't enough "room" for them. It simply cannot contain them due to lacking the required space.

Same thing with sending a 4D being, 5D being, 12D being, infinite-D being there...they're all going to be spatially crushed on their axes simply because the 2D world lacks the higher dimensions to contain them.

It's not a function of AP or tiers, just a lack of space required for them to exist there in the first place.

Same thing with sending a 4D being, 5D being, 12D being, infinite-D being there...they're all going to be spatially crushed on their axes simply because the 2D world lacks the higher dimensions to contain them.
I cannot tell whether this is a quotation or your own interpretation, lol.
Anyway we can think that even infinite dimensions can be crushed if it has such an expression.
But if it's your own interpretation, no.
Anyway, I forget what we were talking about. Was it space time manip?
With yes part;
Yeah, that would be a very powerful space time manipulation.
Even infinite dimensional objects will be crushed instantly.
It will also be passive because this is its nature.
With no part;
This is still not enough to add infinite dimensions.
It is not even known whether they are included in the verse.

I cannot tell whether this is a quotation or your own interpretation, lol.
Anyway we can think that even infinite dimensions can be crushed if it has such an expression.
But if it's your own interpretation, no.
Anyway, I forget what we were talking about. Was it space time manip?
With yes part;
Yeah, that would be a very powerful space time manipulation.
Even infinite dimensional objects will be crushed instantly.
It will also be passive because this is its nature.
With no part;
This is still not enough to add infinite dimensions.
It is not even known whether they are included in the verse.
It would probably be closer to a quotation as this is for a verse I am part of.

One last question:
Would the realm have intangibility and/or physical/spatiotemporal invulnerability? Due to lacking spatiotemporal dimensions and is explicitly described as being "abstract". By nature, it doesn't have anything to physically destroy since it lacks any kind of spatiotemporal coordinates by being conceptually different in nature to them.

or spatiotemporal invulnerability? Due to lacking spatiotemporal dimensions and is explicitly described as being "abstract". By nature, it doesn't have anything to physically destroy since it lacks any kind of spatiotemporal coordinates by being conceptually different in nature to them.
Yeah, because it has BDE.

But a simple way to think of it:
"Does it have any form of volume or size?"

If yes:
It gets crushed due to having volume, which the realm cannot contain any amount of.

If no:
It doesn't get crushed due to lacking any volume/size and can exist in the realm.

In other words, if something has any volume or physical size, it cannot exist in the realm. Dimensionality doesn't play a role in determining what can or cannot exist; all that really matters, is that if something does or does not have volume or size in general.

Last edited:
Should be low 1-C, since obviously realm B is 2-A, countably infinite, being bigger than that is low 1-C, uncountably infinite.

Back