• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
There's basically 4 realms and a being:

The Spirit World, the Human one, the "Doll" one, a "singular/nameless" one and Death.

They follow orders of fundamentality such as Death>Nameless>Doll>Human>Spirit.

Fundamentality is described as "Something that determines how complex a concept is. The more simple one is, the more fundamental it is. Being more fundamental also mean encompassing more, since complexity can only be born from a composite of fundamental concepts. No matter how high a complex concept can be, it'll never go beyond its fundamental form"

They don't really a relation of being "above" or "below", but one can't reach a more fundamental one (except under special circumstances). Even if two beings of different fundamentality were to cross paths, the lower one wouldn't notice the higher one, while the higher one would just see the other as part of something bigger.

The Spirit world is described as a one where concepts are the less fundamental, and trying to give a full explanation of them would be meaningless, since even basic actions from a human worldview are something difficult to them, because of "spiritual factors", which can't even be considered as a bother for physical beings.

The Human world is the physical world, where concepts are structured, layered, subverted or otherwise. The division of fundamental concepts inside is what allows spatial dimensions, parallel universes, time periods, or a lack of truth.

The "Doll" world is where concepts (mainly the one of the Human world) becomes unified. Time isn't divided by the concept of past-present-future, all places in space are one in the same, and everything is basically a composite which can't be considered as "material" in a conventionnal way. The only inhabitant here are the "5 seats" (which represents the 5 main concepts of the Human/Spirit world), united concepts, and "Dolls", which are a special case because of being the concept of Alter Ego.

After this is when humanity can't relate at all. The "____" is only filled with beings and ideas "shaped like themselves", and trying to use any description beyond what they are would be impossible. At best, they can be considered as existence which only resonates by the duality of "What I am and what I'm not".

And at last there's Death, from whom everything is freed and everything return. However it isn't the same Death as the one perceived by humans, and calling it "The End" would be a more appropriate name. It can be described as the idea that "For something to begin, one has to end". It will claims everything in time and all stand as equals, complex and fundamental alike. Only her know the meaning of every lives, and revealing it would be when all stories ends.

I'm not really good at explaining stuff, so I tried to resume everything as best as I can.

While it is said that there's no relation of "higher and lower", it seems like some form of higher-D or above.

From the looks of it, the hierarchy you described seems to be around 1-C or so, although I could see it being higher than that with more context. Do you have the exact statements regarding these realms?

Ultima Reality said:
From the looks of it, the hierarchy you described seems to be around 1-C or so, although I could see it being higher than that with more context. Do you have the exact statements regarding these realms?
"About Humans: While they can't exist on a fundamental level, they can still understand general concepts on some level, but still need to live in complex realms. While they aren't remarkable by themselves, most informations are translated in human terms for reasons that only make sense to an outside viewer such as us.

Their realm is one of numbers, where ideas aren't only one, but many. Time is divised as past-present-future, but also as "What-ifs" and foward-backward, not all spaces share the same coordinates, and matter is a result of countless factors. There's nothing such as "true opposite" and nothing here is absolute, which is what make humans the origin of all kind of philosophy."

I'll post the thing about Dolls/the 5 seats later.

Back