• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would this be treated?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Basically, there are concepts in the novel (type 1), but those concepts are made of laws and principles, dictating that laws are more fundamental than concepts. Then, there are Ideas, which are more fundamental than everything I mentioned.

How would we treat the law and ideas stuff? Do we just treat as normal, ie normal Law manip? But what about Ideas?

Basically, there are concepts in the novel (type 1), but those concepts are made of laws and principles, dictating that laws are more fundamental than concepts. Then, there are Ideas, which are more fundamental than everything I mentioned.

How would we treat the law and ideas stuff? Do we just treat as normal, ie normal Law manip? But what about Ideas?
it would be conceptual law hax, ideas would be higher level of concept hax

By higher level, do you mean just a single layer, or something more? If the latter, how would that be treated in vsmatches?

Also, thanks for the input.

Feels kinda weird since the verse already has higher layers, and ideas are stated to be beyond all of them. Like, even when the universe (which is a dream) is destroyed by the dude who is dreaming the universe waking up. Including concepts, but ideas would still persist.

Keep in mind, the concepts are type 1.

Feels kinda weird since the verse already has higher layers, and ideas are stated to be beyond all of them. Like, even when the universe (which is a dream) is destroyed by the dude who is dreaming the universe waking up. Including concepts, but ideas would still persist.

Keep in mind, the concepts are type 1.
it is how we treat concept hax, more fundenmental equals more layer

I suppose I'll take it. Tho, considering ideas survived the destruction of 5D shenanigans and continued to exist, I assume that makes them 5-D?

Back