• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is surviving the pressure of thirty suns?

Said character was trapped in a suit that scrunched around her body with equivalent force to thirty suns pressed against her. What level of durability is that via the tiering system?

Not at all.

I'm not sure that surviving the pressure of something is quantifiable, but it's certainly not 4-C.

It depends on if it means pressure equivalent to that within a sun times 30, or the sum total weight of 30 suns combined. I am not sure about the mathematical result for either option though.

Well, as I mentioned, somebody would have to calculate the feat after a specification about what it actually means.

Having 30 suns pressed upon you would have its surface gravity rip you apart before its pressure. Given space is a vacuum with seldom gravity to create force to create pressure.

Conversely, one could merely use the pressure within the Sun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(pressure)

The pressure inside the Sun is 25 petapascals. Times 30 is 750 petapascals

Multiply that with the volume of the person

Back