• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier does a character get for these kinds of feats

Okay so I've seen a good bit of the page where it shows calculations for common feats but there's still a few questions I have about other common feats and what tier they warrant. Can anyone tell me what tier these feats would warrant?

Destroying a village

Flooding a city

Running around the entire earth in seconds (I'm unsure of the attack potency level. All I know is the speed is around the sub-relativistic range)

Throwing someone around the entire earth in roughly 10 seconds

Punching someone around the entire earth in roughly 10 seconds

Surviving at the bottom of the ocean without being crushed

Lifting the entire ocean

Moving fast enough to blitz an average human from around 15 meters away

Moving fast enough to blitz multiple average humans from around 15 meters away

Toppling a skyscraper (not destroying it)

Destroying a natural park

Destroying a village
Needs more context

Flooding a city
Insufficient data

Running around the entire earth in seconds (I'm unsure of the attack potency level. All I know is the speed is around the sub-relativistic range)
No KE from running feats allowed unless you survive ramming into solid objects at such speeds.

Throwing someone around the entire earth in roughly 10 seconds

Punching someone around the entire earth in roughly 10 seconds
These two are the same thing. Just find the mass and dump it into a KE calculator.

Surviving at the bottom of the ocean without being crushed
Unquantifiable, just resistance to Extreme Pressures is what we get.

Lifting the entire ocean
1.4e+18 metric tons or 1.4e+21 kg

Moving fast enough to blitz an average human from around 15 meters away
Needs more data.

Moving fast enough to blitz multiple average humans from around 15 meters away
Needs more data.

Toppling a skyscraper (not destroying it)
I need the make, build and mass of the skyscraper, and I need a tipping speed for it to fall over.

Destroying a natural park
Insufficient data.

Huh. Weird. I thought that at least destroying any average natural park or blitzing an average human would've been calculated already

Back