• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier is Frost and Botamo going to be at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have seen what they are both capable of, Final Form Frost was getting stomped by God Essence SSJ Goku, so would Final Form Frost be Solid 3-B? Don't think he's quite at at least 3-B since Golden Frieza, SSJG Goku and the SSJB's are that tier, while 3rd and 1st Form Frost might be like High 3-C or at least 3-C? Or would they be as high as Low 3-B (if there is such a tier lol), another thing is Frost was wanting to win because he didn't want Champa to destroy his planet, meaning he is as scared as his God Of Destruction as Frieza was to Beerus, so I think a 3-B tier for Final Form Frost is reasonable while his 3rd and 1st Form could be Low 3-B or something, while I have no clue on where Botamo is at, the only thing he has going for him is his seemingly invincible skin, wasn't hard to get Botamo out of the ring though, maybe keep his tier at Unknown for now

Frost 1st and 3rd form are probably 3-C or at least 3-C. As to his final form he might be 3-B since he will be fighting SSJ Goku with god ki. Back in his fight against Beerus he was still able to hold his own despite turning back into SSJ(god ki is already absorbed as his own) after his SSG run out. As for Botamo hmm......based on what he showed in the manga at least, he did not show any impressive power feat. His only feat was his invincible body that was tanking blows and an energy blast from goku while remaining completely unscathed. So I think its better for Botamo to be rated unknown until he shows some feats.

BlitzStrike said:
Frost 1st and 3rd form are probably 3-C or at least 3-C. As to his final form he might be 3-B since he will be fighting SSJ Goku with god ki. Back in his fight against Beerus he was still able to hold his own despite turning back into SSJ(god ki is already absorbed as his own) after his SSG run out. As for Botamo hmm......based on what he showed in the manga at least, he did not show any impressive power feat. His only feat was his invincible body that was tanking blows and an energy blast from goku while remaining completely unscathed. So I think its better for Botamo to be rated unknown until he shows some feats.
Agreed, although his 1st and 3rd Form could be Low 3-B, tier 3-B is pretty huge, I think even Base Goku and Base Vegeta as of this point should be at least Low 3-B espically since they now have 3 years of training in the new Chamber, like you said SSJ Goku back when he first obtained God Kai was at least holding his own against a Suppressed Beerus, this 3rd Form Frost forced a God Essence Base Goku with his 3 years+ training to go SSJ, so I personally think 1st and 3rd form Frost should be Low 3-B at least since SSJG Goku is at least 3-B/High 3-B compared to Beerus bring 3-A, so again, 1st and 3rd Form Frost Low 3-B while Final Form is 3-B, while Botamo should remain Unknown

Well that sounds about right. We can now wait for the new episode of super to see things through.

BlitzStrike said:
Well that sounds about right. We can now wait for the new episode of super to see things through.
If you mean this weeks episode 33, just saw the raw version, that's the reason why I was asking the question, but I guess I was one of the first Dragon Ball fans on this site to see it lol

I see. Did not watch it yet since the subbed version will come out in 14 hours in ********* that is. I am excited to watch it lol

Frost 1st form=<Base Goku<2nd form Frost<Final form Frost<ssj Goku<Final form Frost with a secret technique (he punched Goku's hand, causing Goku to weaken some how maybe Frost has some type of virus technique? Maybe Frost brought the heart attack virus back to Goku)

Botamo at least 3-C and Frost at least 3-C 1st form, 2nd forma at least 3-C Possible Low 3-B, Final form 3-B

Botamo's Hax aloud him to send all of Goku's attack to another dimension stated by Jaco and in Dragon Ball Heroes as well. So Hax>>>Physical strenght like always and Vegeta stated that i didn't matter if Goku went full power he was gonna get tired.

About Frost i recomend 4-C like Piccolo we saw the him fighting Piccolo in the preview and we didn't see any training from Piccolo except for that one with Gohan which is still weaker than him. Maybe updgrade then Piccolo gets to go 3-C?

The most Botamo has done was pressure a non serious Goku so I'd probrably put him at about low 4-A or high 3-C now Frost since he was able to pressure a serious Saiyan Beyond God Goku with his 2nd form but wasn't able to lay a hand on Super Saiyan Goku without his unkown Final Form hax so I'd put him at about high 3-C 1st form, 3-C 2nd form and low 3-C or high 3-B in Final Form

Well

Is something Like Botamo< First Form Frost < Base Goku = Third Form Frost < Fourth Form ~ Somewhat Piccolo < SSJ Goku

We don't know how strong piccolo is currently, unless he has done a lot of training, I don't see him being even close to Botamo's level

I don't think there's any need for upgrades. Goku was toying with Frost in SSJ and lost because of unknown hax. Frost is little bit stronger than Piccolo at most. Hax can overwhelm stronger opponents since it doesn't care about stats

As for Botamo...Botamo's ability doesn't look like actual durability, nor we can effectively scale his attack potency. So I think Botamo should remain unknown.

KaenDragneel123 said:
Yeah, but that means that Piccolo > Base Goku
It could, I won't be surprised if Piccolo got upgrades.

We would have to wait until Frost and Piccolo are done. Especially Frost (possibly) has hax which makes scaling impossible atm (just like MANY bleach characters are also unknwon)

Faisal Shourov said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
Yeah, but that means that Piccolo > Base Goku
It could, I won't be surprised if Piccolo got upgrades.
We would have to wait until Frost and Piccolo are done. Especially Frost (possibly) has hax which makes scaling impossible atm (just like MANY bleach characters are also unknwon)
If power-scaling wasn't broken then, it is now.

Frost going against Piccolo after defeating Goku can mean 3 things:

1) Piccolo is on a similar level as base/SBG Goku (which is somewhat comparable to SSG). This one means 3-B Piccolo, and 3-B for Frost too.

2) Goku held back a lot in his base (and as a SSJ too?) because Frost is a good guy, and because he didn't want to show his true power yet. This one means that Piccolo is not that stronger, but still stronger than before, so at least High 4-C Piccolo, and Unknown for Frost.

3) Frost is the one who's holding back (even when he wants to win, and that's why he cheated?). This one is probably the same as #2.

Frost >= Base Goku >>>> Piccolo.

Piccolo will bet on Special Bean Cannon ...

Special Bean Cannon is like Kienzan = Almost ignores physical durability.

Also, Goku let Frost tired.

For now, I think Frost could be tier "at least 3-C".

Idk, but I think current Base Goku >= SSG Goku (BoG arc)

KaenDragneel123 said:
well

Third Frost = Goku

So Fourth Frost > Base Goku
agreed, especially since Frost forced a stronger Base Goku to turn SSJ, even before the Chamber, Saiyan Beyond God Goku should be 3-B if his SSJB state is High End 3-B, the 3-B tier is quite large, 3rd Form Frost forced Post ROSAT God Essence Base Goku to go SSJ, since Current Goku is above ROF Goku, 3rd Form Frost should also be somewhere in 3-B, while even 1st Form Frost should at least be Low 3-B since if we use Frieza as an example, his 3rd Form isn't that much stronger then his 1st, speaking of Frieza, Post Training 4th Form Frieza was roughly Equal to ROF Base Goku whom is again weaker then Current Base Goku whom 3rd Form Frost forced to go SSJ, so 3rd Form Frost>=Current Base Goku>>ROF Base Goku>4th Form Frieza (Post Training), so Frost's 3rd Form should already be a good deal above 4th Form Frieza, so Frost in his 4th Form should be much much stronger then his Universe 7 counterpart if they are in the same Form, heck, Frost's 1st Form should even be near Frieza's 4th Form in power, but I still don't see Final Form Frost being above Golden Frieza, I don't think anyway

DBZMLP12345 said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
well

Third Frost = Goku

So Fourth Frost > Base Goku
-longy posty-
SSG Goku was already "High 3-B", they just stopped using that Tier, that's why Goku is "at least 3-B" nowadays. SBG Goku should be close if not equal to SSG, SSJ and SSB are also stronger. So Frost must be "at least 3-B" too. The only reason as to why Goku is not solid 3-A is because lack of feats/statements about his current state of power (don't quote me on that, I'm just saying what the admins said.)

It should be notice that Frost second form is called "Assult Form" and to his weakness, he said that he couldn't control his final form like Frieza did, since he couldn't control his power and killed someone.

Frost 2nd form > Goku base saga champa

Goku base saga beerus destroyed a attack more stronger that a attack universal.

Goku base saga champa >>> goku base saga beerus

Frost and Goku are very at least Multi-Galaxies lvl+ or Universal and This is a Minimum (in my opinion)

Xtrap12 said:
Frost 2nd form > Goku base saga champa
Goku base saga beerus destroyed a attack more stronger that a attack universal.

Goku base saga champa >>> goku base saga beerus

Frost and Goku are very at least Multi-Galaxies lvl+ or Universal and This is a Minimum
Third*

KaenDragneel123 said:
but... is his third... he just skip one...
Maybe we haven't seen anyone besides Frieza transform in to the "Assult Form" like Frost says it was name. I think we should just call it that for now.

From what I could gather from the episodes...

SSJ Goku>>Final Form Frost>=Piccolo>Assault Frost>Base Goku>First Form Frost

I dunno how SSB Goku fits into it, but that form is some unknown amount stronger. I do recommend we wait until the next episode and find out what caused Goku to lose and if Piccolo actually can contend with Frost.

If so, Base Goku at the moment is stronger than the SSJG Goku from the fight with Beerus, so Assault Frost, Final Form Frost & Piccolo should all be 3-B. I'm unsure about where First Form Frost or Botamo would be placed though, maybe in the 3-C, likely 3-B or something.

We'll see more in 2 days but i'd say:

Super Saiyan Goku>>> Final Form Frost>>Base Goku = Assault Form Frost.

To say something, Frost is indeed more powerful than Frieza who was on par with base Goku on his final form. Of course Golden Frieza takes it but still, Frost is quite powerful.

About Piccolo, I'd say that as of now he's equals or at least on a similar level as base Goku(honestly being a little stronger and a little weaker doesn't matter when we're talking about the ridiculous powerlevels they have now), considering he's betting everything on Makankosappo which means he's somewhat weaker than Frost.

That said, I hope we get good art/animation next episode, haven't seen Piccolo fight since forever.

Based off seing in raw I agree with what someone said a while back 3-C Frost 1st form possible high 3-C 3-B for Assualt form and High 3-B For his final form I really enjoyed this episode the preview got me so hyped it looks like we might see hit do something and cool ice power things sorry if thats a spoiler

Canis Latrans2 said:
Based off seing in raw I agree with what someone said a while back 3-C Frost 1st form possible high 3-C 3-B for Assualt form and High 3-B For his final form I really enjoyed this episode the preview got me so hyped it looks like we might see hit do something and cool ice power things sorry if thats a spoiler
Yeah, 3rd Form Frost seemed to be doing good against a stronger Base Goku, while ROF Base Goku seemed to have a slight advantage against ROF 4th Form Frieza, so I see 3rd Form Frost being above 4th Form Frieza, but I doubt 4th Form Frost is High 3-B, I seen him being Solid 3-B though, so 4th Form Frost>>>>>>>>>>>>>3rd Form Frost>=Base Goku (Post 3 Year ROSAT Training)>>Base Goku (ROF)>=4th Form Frieza (ROF), but it's no spoiler to me, I seen the episode already, I'm quite livid at Frost fooling me into believing he was good, he was going to become my 3rd fav DB character

We all agree though that Piccolo more or less is equal to Final Form Frost though, correct? Because that's where I see him as. He only lost cuz of the Poison Needle, it was clear he had Frost beat.

Pikachu942 said:
We all agree though that Piccolo more or less is equal to Final Form Frost though, correct? Because that's where I see him as. He only lost cuz of the Poison Needle, it was clear he had Frost beat.
Something you gotta remember though is that it's highly unlikely that Frost was still at 100% after his match with Goku, I mean c'mon the dude was so close to falling over. So maybe 100% Frost > Piccolo > 50%(or less) Frost?

Uh...To put some perspective in this, in the most recent episodes, the only reason that Frost beat Goku and Piccolo, is that he had a concealed poisoned blade on his person and that he was evil much like Frieza, so he may end up at the same tier as Frieza.

Penguinkingpin said:
Uh...To put some perspective in this, in the most recent episodes, the only reason that Frost beat Goku and Piccolo, is that he had a concealed poisoned blade on his person and that he was evil much like Frieza, so he may end up at the same tier as Frieza.
Not really, even without poison

He was a challenge for both

KaenDragneel123 said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Not really, even without poison
He was a challenge for both
No, he wans't Goku confirmed to Beerus that he went normal SSJ on him because he thought it was enough, and Piccolo almost defeated him with his intellect and strategy. Frost cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back