• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier is azusa aizawa from i have been killing slimes for a 300 years

Ah I see, so the 5-C part just stands there with no explanation lol, plus I don't even know if that site does follow our tiering system or not but I will read the novel again to see if anything is related to 5-C feat or not. Tho I don't think it's reliable since other characters in that wiki don't have any tier lol, most likely it's just a nonsense editing

Ah I see, so the 5-C part just stands there with no explanation lol, plus I don't even know if that site does follow our tiering system or not but I will read the novel again to see if anything is related to 5-C feat or not. Tho I don't think it's reliable since other characters in that wiki don't have any tier lol, most likely it's just a nonsense editing
Lol, tht makes sense

So how is Azusa Ability-wise?

As the weakest version Rimuruis them at the current point of the anime/manga Demon Lord Rimuru has Beelzebub (which creates a black immaterial sphere that can absorb anything in the area without even having to touch the thing, having absorbed the Souls of the desceased in a barrier that surrounded a large city), Raphael (an AI like abstract entity inside Rimuru which can analyse the strength and abilities of the opponent and predict their actions with a high level of accuracy over a large stretch of time. With it's evolution it's gained the ability to bypass Resistance to analysis and attempts to mask their abilities, and Rimuru himself has his abilities concealed and can alter what is seen when analysed. Plus Raphael could instantly copy magic upon seeing it once, and most dangerous grant Rimuru Resistances after analysis, even the weaknesses of himself and his Skills; such as fixing Uriel's barrier one weakness to Spirit Particle attacks), Food Chain (which allows him to draw strength from his subordinates and use their Skills; such as Shion's Cook which overwrites Laws and Phenomenon to change the outcome), Infinite Regeneration (which can regenerate even from damage to the spiritual body), Demon Lord Haki (Aura that when released can cause fear or even death), Thought Acceleration (amp that lets him increase his thought process speed by a million times; giving him time to think and react), Ultimate Skill Veldora (lets him summon and use Veldora's power, as Veldora is connected to Rimuru by a Soul Corridor even if you destroy his body he just returns to Rimuru's stomach and can be summoned again), Uriel (lets him create multilayered Barriers with severed space between the sides; passively has them around him as defence and can use as a seal on enemies), or Ultimate Skills in general (Immune to non-Ultimate Skill effects because of having ultimate control over the World's laws, has consitent feats and further statements backing up this fact in volume 15).

As the weakest version Rimuruis them at the current point of the anime/manga Demon Lord Rimuru has Beelzebub (which creates a black immaterial sphere that can absorb anything in the area without even having to touch the thing, having absorbed the Souls of the desceased in a barrier that surrounded a large city), Raphael (an AI like abstract entity inside Rimuru which can analyse the strength and abilities of the opponent and predict their actions with a high level of accuracy over a large stretch of time. With it's evolution it's gained the ability to bypass Resistance to analysis and attempts to mask their abilities, and Rimuru himself has his abilities concealed and can alter what is seen when analysed. Plus Raphael could instantly copy magic upon seeing it once, and most dangerous grant Rimuru Resistances after analysis, even the weaknesses of himself and his Skills; such as fixing Uriel's barrier one weakness to Spirit Particle attacks), Food Chain (which allows him to draw strength from his subordinates and use their Skills; such as Shion's Cook which overwrites Laws and Phenomenon to change the outcome), Infinite Regeneration (which can regenerate even from damage to the spiritual body), Demon Lord Haki (Aura that when released can cause fear or even death), Thought Acceleration (amp that lets him increase his thought process speed by a million times; giving him time to think and react), Ultimate Skill Veldora (lets him summon and use Veldora's power, as Veldora is connected to Rimuru by a Soul Corridor even if you destroy his body he just returns to Rimuru's stomach and can be summoned again), Uriel (lets him create multilayered Barriers with severed space between the sides; passively has them around him as defence and can use as a seal on enemies), or Ultimate Skills in general (Immune to non-Ultimate Skill effects because of having ultimate control over the World's laws, has consitent feats and further statements backing up this fact in volume 15).
Azusa is strong but compering her to people who have broken abilities like Rimuru, Ainz, hell even Shiraori is over kill

I don't think you should take that one guy referring to a guy on fanfiction comparing her to Rimuru seriously lol. She doesn't even have a profile lol.

You really don’t have to. It’s literally just something a random anon added to that page. It’s not a powerscaling, indexing, or vs debating wiki, so unless the term 5C has meaning in universe it’s probably just a joke.

Oh wow, who would've seen that coming.

i just realised it origin are "adrift" instead slime 300yrs ☕🗿

Back