• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another profile creation

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
This is the sandbox here 👇
Wang Ling's manhua version

It's mostly done but would like to add something else related to his tier
There are two feats i am quiet unsure so I want mods opinion on them .
Here is the context for what I wanted to ask where it will suits
1:- stated to have a universe inside his spritual Dimension
2:- That groundhog (white fur guy) did many dimensional jumps in other realities which were either 1second in future or in the past, but when he was jumping dimensions, wang ling showed him the whole timeline and it's past, present and future as snapshot/picture form and made him jump 4billion years in past. Where he later got killed anyways.

I don't see how they relate to tier.
Well I intended to propose first one for 3A
For second one I wanted to know if i can use that for r>f to propose low 1c as he was viewing timeline's past, present and future like pic format.

Any proof this happens to everyone at all times? Plus Illusion Creation fits better
Any proof this is passive?
I don't think Type 2 fits, Wang Ling clearly meant he wouldnt even be hurt by a normal gun He is 3-A

Thats not Low-Godly nor is it Regeneration since the ring states its Resurrection.
No scans?
He didn't really touch them. They touched him.
Air Manipulation fits better
Any proof this "game" is an actual metafictional narrative in the verse? The guy in the first scan literally says its an illusion spell. Plus it doesn't even seem to be an actual narrative manipulation affecting them.
No. He just has high durability.
This needs heavy context. It may just be his power being too much for the world.
Can you explain this?
Illusion/Perception Manipulation fits better
These two contradict eachother
Durability.
Explain this.
This is only Attack Reflection

Any proof this happens to everyone at all times? Plus Illusion Creation fits better
Any proof this is passive?
I don't think Type 2 fits, Wang Ling clearly meant he wouldnt even be hurt by a normal gun He is 3-A

Thats not Low-Godly nor is it Regeneration since the ring states its Resurrection.
No scans?
Any proof this "game" is an actual metafictional narrative in the verse? The guy in the first scan literally says its an illusion spell. Plus it doesn't even seem to be an actual narrative manipulation affecting them.
No. He just has high durability.
This needs heavy context. It may just be his power being too much for the world.
Can you explain this?
These two contradict eachother
Durability.
Explain this.
I will reply to this after sometime, it's kind sleep time for me.

Imortalidade (Tipo 2,3,4 e 8),Regeneração (Deus Inferior) (não pode morrer mesmo que tenha dado um tiro na cabeça, pode usar o feitiço de ressurreição e criou um anel a partir do qual qualquer um que o usar pode se regenerar ilimitadamente, desde que o anel não é destruído)
the Ring recreates the user's destroyed body, please read the full scan. That is, the ring preserves the soul while recreating the user's destroyed body.
Very simple, since the "All-Seeing Eye" is a level lower than the immortal eye. And upon becoming an immortal, the all-seeing eye becomes the immortal eye.

It was literally another dimension, where the guy in the red hat controlled everything that happened.

All these beings that have little ones in the first image, are nomological laws in the world, being "Void, Death, Life, time, infinity, etc..." And everyone is afraid of Wang Ling's fury.

His head was literally inflated like a balloon, Wang Ling used a spell to make his head just huge.

Can you explain this?
As shown in the image, he simply nullifies the powers with his finger.

the Ring recreates the user's destroyed body, please read the full scan. That is, the ring preserves the soul while recreating the user's destroyed body.
"it would repair" not "recreate"

This isnt enough for Low-Godly
Very simple, since the "All-Seeing Eye" is a level lower than the immortal eye. And upon becoming an immortal, the all-seeing eye becomes the immortal eye.
What.
It was literally another dimension, where the guy in the red hat controlled everything that happened.
I am asking if there is any metafictional elements? Also the guy literally says they are breaking the plot because they are too strong and one shot the bosses
All these beings that have little ones in the first image, are nomological laws in the world, being "Void, Death, Life, time, infinity, etc..." And everyone is afraid of Wang Ling's fury.
We need so much more context. Can you give me them?
His head was literally inflated like a balloon, Wang Ling used a spell to make his head just huge.
Then its Biological Manipulation

Body Control is doing it on yourself
As shown in the image, he simply nullifies the powers with his finger.
I dont see that
Irrelevant for this CRT.
I wasnt talking to you now was I?

-
"it would repair" not "recreate"

This isnt enough for Low-Godly
The body is being remade as it says in the scan

I dont see that
Did you see both images? The part where he touches his powers and then shows a white light?

Everything shown in this scan: here. It can be played by the "All-Seeing Eye" which is one level lower than the "Immortal Eye".

I am asking if there is any metafictional elements? Also the guy literally says they are breaking the plot because they are too strong and one shot the bosses
Yes, they are inside the game "Outlast" inside a video game if I'm not mistaken. The part where the ambulance appears in this image is not part of the plot, Wang Ling forced the appearance of the ambulance.

Any scans where we actually see Low-Godly? Other than vague ass statements
Did you see both images? The part where he touches his powers and then shows a white light?
I dont see shit other than some lights and energy beams
Everything shown in this scan: here. It can be played by the "All-Seeing Eye" which is one level lower than the "Immortal Eye".
Why resistance though?
Yes, they are inside the game "Outlast" inside a video game if I'm not mistaken. The part where the ambulance appears in this image is not part of the plot, Wang Ling forced the appearance of the ambulance.
Dude if he sealed them into a videogame then literally any human would be able to change the plot

Plus we either give Wang resistance or plot manipulation since putting them both contradicts it

Any scans where we actually see Low-Godly? Other than vague ass statements
Kindly don't talking in that manner, even if being friendly, i kinda don't like your attitude towards me and my crt's,
Also here happy now ?

Dude if he sealed them into a videogame then literally any human would be able to change the plot
Ok go sealed urself in a video game and try manipulating the plot
No one was able to do so, only wang ling was able to manipulate the plotline of the game and make it according to his way.

Kindly don't talking in that manner, even if being friendly, i kinda don't like your attitude towards me and my crt's,
I was talking to @ToddynLT
What
Also here happy now ?
Okay, does anyone come back from a complete body destruction anywhere is my question
No one was able to do so, only wang ling was able to manipulate the plotline of the game and make it according to his way.
Then I think Plot Manipulation can work, resistance would not work though I think since its him manipulating the plot

Since this scan doesn't work, there's this one.

This information manipulation should do the trick, as he infused various information into the cube and cast it at the monk.
Can you explain this?
If that one doesn't work, power nullification via absorption should be enough, even if the other one clearly shows
Passive Perception Manipulation (made the assassin hallucinate)
This should be enough. For Perception manipulation.

Why would it be an illusion/manip perception?

My all claims in this are correct
No problem, it's still fine but if u think it's not I will change another scan for it,
You really not gonna change anyways, you are not wrong here cuz it seems there is 1 pic missing for damage transfer there
Durability.
I didn't noticed as it wasn't added by me, maybe it was @ToddynLT who added it, i will change the destination of that feat to durability.
We need so much more context. Can you give me them
They are literally the emboidment of their respective power as seen in their pic, there are different versions of them, as time heavenly dao, space heavenly dao, darkness, void, strength, infinity and so on,

These are basically the being which makes up the real world,
This is explained much more efficiently in novel and S4 has them too, but I cannot add scans from novel in manhua cuz many stuff is different and skipped in manhua, so all I can do is just explain them.

Most of the time you just jumps on my crt to just downgrade as much as you can ( saying from past experience with u on my past crt's)but you never actually have all the context known behind those am i right. I appreciate it that you trying to help, but plz don't jump on conclusions when u have very little grasp on verse.
You jumped on my anime version profile too, proved ur all claims wrong there

Do not take it personally
Plz give him context, he will misunderstood again and it's tiering to explain every time.

Thats a spirit? Any context?
This information manipulation should do the trick, as he infused various information into the cube and cast it at the monk.
That works
If that one doesn't work, power nullification via absorption should be enough, even if the other one clearly shows
It only "clearly" shows for people who read the thing, I didnt so I dont understand any context because of a random image of a energy beam and white light lmao

Neutral on that second scan
This should be enough. For Perception manipulation.
They literally called it a Illusion in the last image...
Why would it be an illusion/manip perception?
Well because Mirror is light reflecting on our eye and making us perceive those, it should be limited light manipulation actually

Jon perceives time in a non-linear fashion, meaning that he sees the past, present, and future simultaneously"

Also no it would not be Low 1-C
Bro wang viewing timeline physically and on top of that he is viewing it like photos of each particular moment,

It's enough for r>f

They literally called it a Illusion in the last image...
  • Vision Manipulation: The ability to manipulate the vision of your target, allowing them to see things that aren't going on. This is the most obvious and arguably powerful application of the power, as well as the most common. An example of this power would be to make the target believe they are doing something they're not. For example, making a character perceive that they were in a battle or even making them believe they saw a loved one die before their eyes.
That's literally what happened, he thought he was cutting both people, but he wasn't.

No problem, it's still fine but if u think it's not I will change another scan for it,
I mean if you give me a scan where he directly hits a spirit, I would agree
You really not gonna change anyways
You have to walk over my dead body for me to accept DT Wang đź’€
I didn't noticed as it wasn't added by me, maybe it was @ToddynLT who added it, i will change the destination of that feat to durability.
Agree.
They are literally the emboidment of their respective power as seen in their pic, there are different versions of them, as time heavenly dao, space heavenly dao, darkness, void, strength, infinity and so on,
Them being scared makes any changes for Wangs life? Plus they would have AE 2 and that only gives immortality to them
Most of the time you just jumps on my crt to just downgrade as much as you can ( saying from past experience with u on my past crt's)but you never actually have all the context known behind those am i right. I appreciate it that you trying to help, but plz don't jump on conclusions when u have very little grasp on verse.
You jumped on my anime version profile too, proved ur all claims wrong there
"Oh no! How dare I have my opinions on your crts! I am so sorry for evaluating your CRTs!"
Like come on...I simply say my opinion and leave, this whole wiki is about debating lol

Bro wang viewing timeline physically and on top of that he is viewing it like photos of each particular moment,
Seeing time as photos might just be a visual representation

I will be neutral on that since I dont know the verse

That's literally what happened, he thought he was cutting both people, but he wasn't.

"This ability is often related to Perception Manipulation."

“Essa habilidade está frequentemente relacionada à Manipulação de Percepção .”

While some illusions can be simple and easy to escape once you realize that they are illusions, others are incredibly lifelike, potentially being depicted with perfect accuracy. This ability is often related to Perception Manipulation.

An example of this power would be to make the target believe they are doing something they're not.
The target is thinking he was cutting two people, but he wasn't.

Last edited:
Here take this
Now get me ur dead body delivered asap
Thats not Damage Transferral.

He attacked, Wang reflected it and hit him, he got hurt.

Damage Tranferral is when they hit Wang Ling and they just get hurt even though nothing hit them

Like stabbing someone and bleeding. Wang Ling is simply reflecting the blade rather then the stab itself

Unfortunately, I won't be able to bring the context to exactly this image, as they are evil spirits of the black-haired villain who was in that mirror. This chapter can only be accessed on cell phone, but it's okay to have this scan here. ( Sorry for the spelling mistakes, unfortunately I use Google Translate. )
Its alright, I will remain neutral but leaning to agree on that then
Yes, because that same quote serves to relate it to the manipulation of perception, I just quoted the complete message.
They literally state its Illusion Creation on the scan itself. You cannot get a more direct feat for Illusion Creation than that.

Thats not Damage Transferral.

He attacked, Wang reflected it and hit him, he got hurt.

Damage Tranferral is when they hit Wang Ling and they just get hurt even though nothing hit them

Like stabbing someone and bleeding. Wang Ling is simply reflecting the blade rather then the stab itself
Bruh did you not read what wang ling said, "equal and opposite reaction" he means the damage that killer gave him wasn't enough to actually hurt him but the same damage was transferred to him as well in return

They literally state its Illusion Creation on the scan itself. You cannot get a more direct feat for Illusion Creation than that.
And what does it have to do with them saying it is a creation of illusion? The illusion creation Wiki itself says that illusions can be related to perception manipulation.

An example of this power would be to make the target believe they are doing something they're not. For example, making a character perceive that they were in a battle or even making them believe they saw a loved one die before their eyes.
He thought he was killing both characters, but he wasn't.

Last edited:
They can be related sure, but the scan directly states its illusion creation
Of course the characters stated that this was a creation of illusion, colleague. As I said and repeat, perception manipulation is related, what you have to analyze is the previous context of the skill. And not the speech of the secondary characters.

An example of this power would be to make the target believe they are doing something they're not. For example, making a character perceive that they were in a battle or even making them believe they saw a loved one die before their eyes.
The Perception Manipulation wiki itself shows examples similar to what happened in that scan, colleague.

The character who cut the other two, he thought they were real people. And that he actually killed them, that is, he believed he had killed those two characters, isn't that what the scan shows?

Of course the characters stated that this was a creation of illusion, colleague. As I said and repeat, perception manipulation is related, what you have to analyze is the previous context of the skill. And not the speech of the secondary characters.

The Perception Manipulation wiki itself shows examples similar to what happened in that scan, colleague.

The character who cut the other two, he thought they were real people. And that he actually killed them, that is, he believed he had killed those two characters, isn't that what the scan shows?
Perception and Illusion are really similar, almost same

The feat would be Perception Manipulation. IF THEY DIDNT SPECIFICALLY STATE ITS ILLUSIONS.

Perception and Illusion are really similar, almost same

The feat would be Perception Manipulation. IF THEY DIDNT SPECIFICALLY STATE ITS ILLUSIONS.
So even if it has aspects of Perception manipulation and is declared to be an illusion, is it therefore creating an illusion? That doesn't even make sense.

Back