• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another profile creation

The profile is a complete mess.

Your AP section clarifies nothing with regards to the tier.

Your MHS+ reasoning is deflecting an asteroid which 1, asteroids don't travel at speeds that fast to warrant MHS+, and 2, you have provided absolutely no calc for.

Your intelligence ratings are also... nonexistent. No scans, no sources, no references, absolutely nothing.

I have half a mind to send this straight to the Profile Deletion Requests thread right at this moment.

The profile is a complete mess.

Your AP section clarifies nothing with regards to the tier.

Your MHS+ reasoning is deflecting an asteroid which 1, asteroids don't travel at speeds that fast to warrant MHS+, and 2, you have provided absolutely no calc for.

Your intelligence ratings are also... nonexistent. No scans, no sources, no references, absolutely nothing.

I have half a mind to send this straight to the Profile Deletion Requests thread right at this moment.
No don't do thatgarrixian fixed some stuff and i am working on it too, just wait for a lil moment

Also I did asked for the calculation for that attack speed they said it cannot be calculated due to not knowing what's the excact distance and time taken, so they said the only thing we can do it to just assumed it.

Your intelligence ratings are also... nonexistent.
Well it's kinda hard to post scan for his intelligence rating cuz if I were to add the scans I would have to post literally so many chapters from manga just to get that genius rating, so what i did was just to give a explanation in that

Bruh i have given the justification in them.
"At least Universe level (Jingke stated if wang ling's smiles it would destroy the world)"

Where's the explanation for what the world refers to?

Also...

"Unknown (Has a literal universe inside his Spiritual Dimension. Sees his own timeline's past present and future as snapshot), likely higher"

This needs more discussion from staff.

Also I did asked for the calculation for that attack speed they said it cannot be calculated due to not knowing what's the excact distance and time taken, so they said the only thing we can do it to just assumed it.
Yeah no that's against the rules. Leave it at unknown then.

Where's the explanation for what the world refers to?
It's in the Imgur plz scroll down.
Unknown (Has a literal universe inside his Spiritual Dimension. Sees his own timeline's past present and future as snapshot), likely higher"
Already created crt in crt section
Yeah no that's against the rules. Leave it at unknown then
Will change it then

It's in the Imgur plz scroll down.

Already created crt in crt section

Will change it then
You're gonna need better context than that.

Also can I use this as atleast mftl+ speed as he just travelled from earth to far planet then Saturn in instant it's pretty justifiable tho
Tell me you didn't plan this ahead of making this CRT without telling me you didn't plan this ahead of making this CRT.

What actually?
A simple translation of the word normally won't cut it. You have to prove that it actually refers to "universe" instead of the other possible translations like say, "planet", "star" or equivalent. Is this the only mention or are there other elements like "Cosmos", "all the stars and galaxies" and what-have-you? Or even the size of the realm?

Actually i missed it for some reason,
This is what happens when people don't discuss their verses with other verse experts ahead of schedule to run down all the nitty-gritty bits and details of their characters and then they bullrush it in CRTs in the name of upgrades. And frankly I'm getting real tired of it.

A simple translation of the word normally won't cut it. You have to prove that it actually refers to "universe" instead of the other possible translations like say, "planet", "star" or equivalent. Is this the only mention or are there other elements like "Cosmos", "all the stars and galaxies" and what-have-you? Or even the size of the realm?
Well I can prove that, That world is always referred to universe and Human world refers to earth from anime, if you think can i use it ?
This is what happens when people don't discuss their verses with other verse experts ahead of schedule to run down all the nitty-gritty bits and details of their characters and then they bullrush it in CRTs in the name of upgrades. And frankly I'm getting real tired of it.
My bad😔, it was the last time I am creating profile for someone, or maybe.
But again yeah sorry for the trouble.

This is a bigger problem than I possibly anticipated.

@Qawsedf234 @Planck69 @Theglassman12 @LephyrTheRevanchist @DontTalkDT Your assistance may be necessary here.
Plz it would be a lot if u can ping them on my crt

Back