• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Touhou: Immeasurable speed for everyone, at least L1-C for the high tiers, with H1-C primordials. I'd like to say H1-C high tiers since I believe the cosmology is H1-C but I don't know how anyone scales to the cosmology/primordial gods. I'm sure there's a way though. As for hax, virtually everyone has soul manip/absorption and mindhax based on how the magic system works. I haven't seen the arguments for 1-A yet so I'm neutral on that at the very least.

Risk of Rain: 5-C from Mithrix/Void Reavers being heavily implied to destroy the moon in RoR2, with MHS+/Relativistic speeds.

Hollow Knight: Low 2-C/Relativistic scaling to the Radiance.

Could be, I ain't the one handling tier 1 stuff. But as far as I'm aware there are arguments for it that aren't just Yukari NLF bait.

Tier 0 Yukari though because she can remove her own boundaries and make herself boundless, gg ez

Could be, I ain't the one handling tier 1 stuff. But as far as I'm aware there are arguments for it that aren't just Yukari NLF bait.

Tier 0 Yukari though because she can remove her own boundaries and make herself boundless, gg ez
Tier 0 Goku because saiyans have no limits

My ratings for some Naruto characters (scaling them to the feats currently listed in the profiles btw, though some upscaling is also there)

Low 5-B Base and Fused Momoshiki
Low 5-B Base and SPSM Adult Naruto
Low 5-B 3T and EMS Rinnegan Adult Sasuke
Low 5-B Kinshiki
5-C+, posibly Low 5-B Darui, Chojuro, Kurotsuchi and Low 5-B Gaara
5-C+ Toneri
Low 5-B Koji
Low 5-B Delta
High 7-A Old Hiruzen and High 6-C Prime Hiruzen
High 6-C Tobirama
6-B Hashirama
6-B Madara
5-C 1 eyed Juubidara and 8 gates Guy
High 6-C Sakura
Possibly High 6-C Hinata
High 6-C Shin
7-B Boruto, Sarada, Konohamaru, Jugo, Mitsuki, etc.

Low 5-B's are far above the SPCT
5-C+ are above Kaguya and the SPCT
High 6-C for Hiruzen is for scaling to KCM2 Naruto and Tobirama is by upscaling from KCM Minato who scales to KCM2 Naruto
6-B for Hashirama and Madara are by scaling to Juubito
5-C 1 eyed Juubidara is by downscaling from Teen SPSM Naruto
High 6-C for Hinata is from a statement that puts her near Naruto (which is supported by another statement that puts her equal to Neji who deflected the Juubi's hand)
High 6-C for Sakura is by being stronger than KCM2 Naruto, Shin scales to her
7-B new team 7 is by scaling to Jugo who downscales from Raikage

I will probably get flamed for this, at least I'm not trying to make this into a CRT

My ratings for some Naruto characters (scaling them to the feats currently listed in the profiles btw, though some upscaling is also there)

Low 5-B Base and Fused Momoshiki
Low 5-B Base and SPSM Adult Naruto
Low 5-B 3T and EMS Rinnegan Adult Sasuke
Low 5-B Kinshiki
5-C+, posibly Low 5-B Darui, Chojuro, Kurotsuchi and Low 5-B Gaara
What is gaara justification for 5b???

Ness got upgraded? How high is he into low 1-C
Not entirely sure what you mean by that. My best answer is that “Ness became one with the space-time of the Mother 1+2 Timeline, which is a Multiversal Structure due to it being big enough to contain all the possible Magicants, that are Universal Space-Time continuums, each one being born from the consciousness of a living person on the Earth”

Not entirely sure what you mean by that. My best answer is that “Ness became one with the space-time of the Mother 1+2 Timeline, which is a Multiversal Structure due to it being big enough to contain all the possible Magicants, that are Universal Space-Time continuums, each one being born from the consciousness of a living person on the Earth”
Like, is he 5-D or 6-D?

tier 0 shaggy, shrek, spongebob, and steve. Because they all are gods of the memeverse (Shaggy died back in 2019 though)
High 1-A Sans (He is very high up the memeverse rank)

The Binding of Isaac: 10-B for adults, the actual gameplay is canonically not real and just symbolic representations of Isaac's life and psychology

Berserk: Guts is the highest tier a regular human could possibly reach (9-C or 9-B) in every appearance and other human characters are lower, since Guts' whole thing is that he's a mere human struggling against nightmarish forces beyond comprehension and if he's actually strong enough to blow up a house or multiple city blocks that kinda ruins it; apostles are 9-B to 9-A and the god hand can just kinda do whatever they want apparently

JJBA: stands that use physical strength range from 9-C to 9-A, normal/athletic humans are 10-B/10-A attack potency and durability, vampires/pillarmen and superhumans (hamon users and cyborg stroheim) are 9-B, ultimate kars is 9-A

Undertale: non-determined human characters are realistic human tiers, fodder monsters are 10-C to 10-B (also sans physically), stronger monsters (main characters, also flowey) 9-C to 9-B, boss monsters 9-A, photoshop flowey 7-B, GOH asriel low 2-C, neutral/pacifist frisk scales to all of them via game balance determination, lv 20 frisk and lv 20 chara both low 2-C, and cosmology is 2-B, it's pretty evident that there's a multiverse but I don't see evidence of the characters actually interacting with it, even the god-tiers; PSF wants to destroy the world, GOH wants to purge the timeline, and chara erases the world once again

AOT: humans are 10-A to 9-C, titans are probably fine at whatever they're at

8-B Undyne the Undying, Genocide Frisk, Sans

Low 2-C Post-Crisis Superman

6-C Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Back