• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Mario bros. Unknown

SCP Foundation gods scale to the scarlet king destroying everything in the narrative including scp 4040 and 3999(1-A) and being a tool for SCP-2747.
Everything else is just having that part of the community be active enough to make changes when information is found.

DC COMICS

- Varies. 5-A up to 4-B, possibly Low 2-C for heavy hitters like Superman, Wonder Woman and Shazam (Post-Crisis versions).

With how vastly inconsistencies comic books characters can be, i think this should be the best way to rate them.

MARVEL COMICS

- Varies. 5-B up to 4-B, possibly Low 2-C for Herald level characters like Thor, Hulk and Silver Surfer.

Same thing with Marvel Comics.

DRAGON BALL SUPER

- Low 2-C for BoG SSjG Goku.

As the Universe 7 should be considered a 2x Low 2-C structure as it made by two separated universal size space-times glue together, the Living World and Other World.

And this its just the Macrocosmo, since there is also the Kaioshin Realm (which its 1/10 of the Macrocosmo in terms of size) which its not only separated but its also far away from the Macrocosmo.

- At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C for Infinite Zamasu.

He not only merged with Future U7 but he was powerful enough to affect Present U7 as well, making him borderline 2-C.

- 2-C for Gods of Destruction and every characters comparable to them.

Via scaling above Infinite Zamasu, who as i mention he is borderline 2-C, so everyone stronger should be able to reach baseline 2-C.

ONE PIECE

- 7-A+ for Post-Timeskip Usopp, Post-Timeskip Nami, Base Hody Jones and everyone on the same level.

Via scaling from 1/2 of Destruction of the Royal Plateau, and by using Violent Fragmentation.

- At least 6-C and FTL for Base Post-Timeskip Luffy.

Via apply the 32x multipliers of Energy Steroids and him dodging a Pacifista's laser.

- Low 6-B, possibly 6-B for Issho, Doflamingo, Dressrosa Arc Gear 4th Luffy and Top Yonko Commanders.

Via scaling from Issho's Meteorites and backscaling from the Admirals.

Since Issho's feat was done with his gravity power which can use it to enhance his physical attacks, and because honestly the gravitation pull that Issho had to generate for bring the meteors to Earth in a matter of seconds would make them move at speeds greater than 20 km/s.

Last edited:
No unquantifiable distances, unfortunately that prevent it from be a fully 2-C and limit it to just Low 2-C.
What you described the "two universal separate space times" is text book 2-C, the reason why that one content revision thread is proposing low 2-C battle of gods instead of 2-C, is because it doesn't consider the other realms in U7 apart from the living world universal in size, which wouldn't qualify for low 2-C by wiki standard.

What you described the "two universal separate space times" is text book 2-C
Usually yes, but you forget that despire be separated realsm both Other World and Living World are mashed together, which result to the macrocosmo.

That means that there is no unquantifiable distances that usually multiple universes have, making a DB universe a larger Low 2-C rather than 2-C.

Which its why Odin destroy the 9 realms its a 2-C feat while Goku/Beerus destroy U7 its only a Low 2-C feat.

Most Touhou Top & God-Tiers with few possible exceptions: Small Country level, maybe Moon level or so. Far lower than currently in any case.

Usually yes, but you forget that despire be separated realsm both Other World and Living World are mashed together, which result to the macrocosmo.

That means that there is no unquantifiable distances that usually multiple universes have, making a DB universe a larger Low 2-C rather than 2-C.

Which its why Odin destroy the 9 realms its a 2-C feat while Goku/Beerus destroy U7 its only a Low 2-C feat.
I don't want to derail this thread, so I'll just leave this here, if you want to continue then contact me on my profile or something.
What you said would be the case if the living world and afterlife were not separate space times, but since we both agree that they are, that means that the U7 macrocosm is 2-C, what you are describing is that they aren't separate, which would actually make the feat 3-A instead of low 2-C.

Speaking about videogames.

GOD OF WAR

- 2-C for Kratos, Gods and Demigods.

I never understand why we don't make Kratos fully 2-C if the statements/feats are solid enough, personally it would be like Devil May Cry.

DRAGON BALL (MANGA)

- Low 4-C for 1st Form Frieza, Pre-Zenkai Vegeta, 2nd Form Frieza, Frieza Saga Piccolo.

The new value of the destruction of Planet Vegeta its around 4.895 Tenatons which would be Dwarf Star level+, and since this was done casually i think he should be baseline Small Star level.

- At least Low 4-C for 50% Frieza and Freezer Saga Goku, 4-C for KKx20 Goku, 100% Frieza and SSj1 Goku.

Simply apply the Kaio-ken and Super Saiyan Multipliers.

- Massively FTL+ for Final Form 10% Frieza and Frieza Saga SSj1 Goku.

I would just have 3rd Form Frieza fully scale above KKx10 Pre-Zenkai Goku.

And if not, there are the several statements about characters about using half their strength to match or suprass other characters, which also would be applied to speed.

Android 17 need half of his power to match SSj1 Future Gohan, who was comparable to SSj1 Future Trunks before he arrived the present timeline.

Cell Saga SSj1 Goku surprassing the strength of everyone including Cell Saga Goku and Cell Saga Vegeta with only half of his power.

Cell Saga SSj2 Gohan who was injured and lost half of his Ki, was still able to match and overcome Super Perfect Cell's Kamehameha.

Last edited:
or are you talking about the reboot?
DhtO_D9WAAAKFD0.jpg

Back