• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Just curious but why so?
Back in the original discussions regarding the 7-A feat (the mountain-flattening blackbox feat), I spoke on it a few times. The calc itself makes some weird assumptions (assuming an EMP wave wiped out the enemy rather than the destroyed servers mentioned directly before, which would also help explain why the YorHA people survived, since their servers weren't present). Furthermore, the representation used to figure out their distance from the blast is also dubious.

The Engel feat was much more sound imo. If it was upgraded to 7-B then fine, I don't remember seeing the update and I may have gripes regarding that, too. But the 7-A/6-C feat is... questionable.

Currently, the wiki has The Horned Serpent as Low 2-C, which ain't half bad, and is probably the best absolute 100% tier you can get it at without going into interpretation. But, I personally put it at Low 1-C, mostly because literally every descriptor of it is described along the lines of "transcendent of our reality" or "beyond our comprehension", which would include time. This is also supported by Wonderland either being above time or simply lacking it, which if you were a higher dimensional being, you could do.

Back in the original discussions regarding the 7-A feat (the mountain-flattening blackbox feat), I spoke on it a few times. The calc itself makes some weird assumptions (assuming an EMP wave wiped out the enemy rather than the destroyed servers mentioned directly before, which would also help explain why the YorHA people survived, since their servers weren't present). Furthermore, the representation used to figure out their distance from the blast is also dubious.

The Engel feat was much more sound imo. If it was upgraded to 7-B then fine, I don't remember seeing the update and I may have gripes regarding that, too. But the 7-A/6-C feat is... questionable.
Fair enough. I think the feat needs to be recalced when the anime gets to that point in the story, as the current distance for it is a bit wack and was only used for lack of a better option.

Looking back on it, I think 7-A should've just been a "likely"

And tbh with the (note: completely unrelated to powerscaling) LoTR lore vids I've been binging for months for some reason refreshing my lore knowledge, I can honestly buy the arguments of Aragorn being cracked enough to reach 5-C. imho Viggo Mortensen in all his irl knife-deflecting glory just takes up more free real estate in people's minds than some words on a page and some fan portraits, making a more grounded version of Aragorn spring to mind and thus sow doubt about books Aragorn being a legit zany mythical powerhouse ala Beowulf or Cú Chulainn
I've read Lord of the Rings a couple times and discussed the 5-C scaling arguments for Aragorn- I don't agree.

Light Yagami at 10-A, 0 with the Death Note. Also...

9d5M400.png

Marvel Comics: Moon Knight 8-C.

Dude can keep up with a few of Spidey rogue gallery's with almost no problem like the Hobgoblin and Venom, also defeated Sandman alongside Spidey (In this example, it was a a intelligence feat rather than an AP but you get it).

He also could keep up against Black Panther even when mentally divided. I'd also merge his two keys because he could get Khonshu's power in any moment Khonshu wishes.

Warcraft has a few cases of overscaling (Illidan and Arthas being Tier 5 when they should really be High 6-B or thereabouts). Generally speaking acceptable where it is now.
To be fair, I only allowed Illidan to be 5-B because there were actual supporting feats as far as the Burning Legion was concerned

And...sigh there's shit for High 6-A/5-B aspects. Much to my Shagrin I've been convinced to let that ahit go in as a likely High 6-A and a possibly 5-B.

Anyways

Realm of the Mad God: Low-tiers at 9-B, Mid-tiers at High 8-C, High-tiers at 7-B, top tiers and God-tiers at High 6-C. This is personal tiering not correct tiering people.

Warriors(the book cat thing): fine as-is, I guess.

WoW: I mean I literally act as judge and executioner for the verse right now and have made the majority of the profiles for some reason so yeah. Right now we're as correct as I try to be with the verse

Overwatch: 9-A low-tiers, High 8-C mid-top tiers, and Tier 7 God tiers. Doomfist.

Terraria: Hot take, but 7-B God-tiers has always been my preference for the verse, even when I was dumber and more wankey. Rest is good.

Darksiders: High 6-A to 5-B Horsemen, obviously.

Epic Conquest: wait this isn't on the wiki yet- yeah I don't care. Like, honestly lol, 9-B, 9-A, I don't really care about tiering. #NotAfflictedWithVSDebatingBrainRot

Hearthstone: Tier 7, mostly.

Mario Bros: I am a solid supporter of Tier 6, or even Varies, Mario. Former cause Tier 5-3 has so little and Tier 7 is too low, and the ladder cause of the whole actor thing.

Overlord: High 6-C top tiers, rest are where I personally put them at. Fallen Down's inconsistency is ***** man

Hitman: 9-B is accurate as **** IMO.

As have I, as well as the Silmarillion and honestly with how cracked the people he's more or less directly compared to are, I understand the vision.
Hadn't intended to say you didn't. You were mentioning that people were operating off of the impression from Viggo, I'm saying I ain't.

And...sigh there's shit for High 6-A/5-B aspects. Much to my Shagrin I've been convinced to let that ahit go in as a likely High 6-A and a possibly 5-B.
5-B is mostly fine, since there was a Pit Fiend that blew up a planet by himself and we kill him around the same time Illidian is brought back into the story, and I don't believe this random Pit Fiend would be stronger than Illidian.

Also the fact that Illidian can kill Naaru, and they can prevent the destruction of Planets, etc, etc.

5-B is fairly consistent.

5-B is mostly fine, since there was a Pit Fiend that blew up a planet by himself and we kill him around the same time Illidian is brought back into the story, and I don't believe this random Pit Fiend would be stronger than Illidian.

Also the fact that Illidian can kill Naaru, and they can prevent the destruction of Planets, etc, etc.

5-B is fairly consistent.
I'm talking for Aspects in that case. Like I said, I don't like it, but I don't have good Counters to most of it.

Overlord: High 6-C top tiers, rest are where I personally put them at. Fallen Down's inconsistency is ***** man
The top tiers are likely Low 2-C, given the Final Boss of YGGDRASSIL was the same being who ate all the leaves on Yggdrassil which are each themselves universes.

There's also the leader of the Blue Roses who was directly stated to have the power to destroy a city in the light novels. Ainz does doubt this, but also concedes he doesn't know enough to disprove or prove it.

Evileye herself flat out says that her secret talent to store a single spell for later use could destroy a City if she released it, also in the Light novels.

The top tiers are likely Low 2-C, given the Final Boss of YGGDRASSIL was the same being who ate all the leaves on Yggdrassil which are each themselves universes.

There's also the leader of the Blue Roses who was directly stated to have the power to destroy a city in the light novels. Ainz does doubt this, but also concedes he doesn't know enough to disprove or prove it.

Evileye herself flat out says that her secret talent to store a single spell for later use could destroy a City if she released it, also in the Light novels.
Fair lol

Indeed

Indeed

Touhou: Mountain level, FTL

Terraria: Building level, Subsonic

Clash of clans: Moon level, Subsonic

Minecraft: Building level, Superhuman

Mario: Cityblock level, Superhuman

I have blessed this world with my opinions (Objective factual information), I shall leave now.

(Assuming this is their strongest key)
Im on the train of

2-A to debatable 1-C Mario (Leam more towards 2-A but 2-B is fine), Dimentio, Bowser, Peach, and maybe Luigi.
2-C Sonic (game version)
1-C Ness
8-B to 8-A Kiryu Kazuma
1-C Minecraft Steve
Wow this aged bad. Wth was I on with the ness and steve tiers.

Last edited:
Heck, even my favorite verse, so far I would upgrade it from High 4-C to 4-B at most, and only really because the verse is largely outdated. But if some mouthbreathers have their way at it they'd upgrade it to Tier 0 if they could even if it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Probably somewhere around tier 1 at most, talking Elder scrolls. It's still insanely highballed and W*nked here

Okage: Shadow King: I'd argue Tier 4-C for Beiloune spliting a portion of the universe into a pocket dimension (containing a moon, sun and planet) but it's through hax and although they get amped by the same power he used for the feat, it would likely be an outlier. Regardless, I'm fine with them scaling above a fodder who could vaporize a multi story building (7-C).

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: I'm actually fine with the current ratings, the verse is filled with train soldiers (10-A) and the psi elite that use telekinesis can throw trucks, one character can empower a device with enough energy to destroy an entire city, and the God Tiers have a 5-B calc for moving the moon quickly with telekinesis. I could hope for nothing better since it fits the feats we are given.

W.I.T.C.H.: Exactly were I expect them to be, the lower end level of the Guardians and those who scale to them are Tier 8-B and 8-A for causing earthquakes and stopping tornadoes that can destroy a town, while the strongest characters are High 3-A and 2-A for repeated infinite power statements with shaking infinite sized universes, collapsing/saving a million universes, and splitting one universe into infinite universes that hold infinite timelines.

Danny Phantom: Considering I made the thread that upgraded them, I do think they are 2-A but only because the graphic novel provided blatant feats of characters who were either causing the destruction of the entire cosmology, corrupting or creating literal timelines from corrupted time streams, splitting the orginal world into two, and the explicit mention that the infinite realms within the Ghost Zone have (timestreams) timelines among them. If not for that graphic novel, the Tier 2 Reality Gauntlet would have been a massive outlier and the verse would have been downgraded to tier 6 (Low 6-B to High 6-B, and 6-A for Ghostly Wail) which in the end would have still been fine.

Dark Cloud: While I think Tier 2 is possibly, the current possibly 4-C ratings are fine with me given the multiple star level statements from various weapon descriptions.

Threads of Fate: I still think Low 2-C is possible but I gave it everything I had but sadly 4-A was the highest they could get with the discussion, which I'm honestly fine with. Multiple star moving statements from characters and the game manual, alongside creating a book (Book of Cosmos) that contained countless stars pretty much solidifies the verse as Tier 4.

Bujingai: I definently think 8-A is a massive low ball since said characters are capable of splitting a small moon and even using magic to smash two into each other but the exact size is unknown so I pretty much accepted it and just think mentioning said stuff is ok.

Camp Lakebottom: 9-B to 9-A works for me, most of the big feats are either unquantifiably given the show is a cartoon but kicking a helicopter of course, dragging a bus, destroying a shake and more stuff like that fits in that realm for me so I'm fine with that.

Okage: Shadow King: I'd argue Tier 4-C for Beiloune spliting a portion of the universe into a pocket dimension (containing a moon, sun and planet) but it's through hax and although they get amped by the same power he used for the feat, it would likely be an outlier. Regardless, I'm fine with them scaling above a fodder who could vaporize a multi story building (7-C).

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: I'm actually fine with the current ratings, the verse is filled with train soldiers (10-A) and the psi elite that use telekinesis can throw trucks, one character can empower a device with enough energy to destroy an entire city, and the God Tiers have a 5-B calc for moving the moon quickly with telekinesis. I could hope for nothing better since it fits the feats we are given.

W.I.T.C.H.: Exactly were I expect them to be, the lower end level of the Guardians and those who scale to them are Tier 8-B and 8-A for causing earthquakes and stopping tornadoes that can destroy a town, while the strongest characters are High 3-A and 2-A for repeated infinite power statements with shaking infinite sized universes, collapsing/saving a million universes, and splitting one universe into infinite universes that hold infinite timelines.

Danny Phantom: Considering I made the thread that upgraded them, I do think they are 2-A but only because the graphic novel provided blatant feats of characters who were either causing the destruction of the entire cosmology, corrupting or creating literal timelines from corrupted time streams, splitting the orginal world into two, and the explicit mention that the infinite realms within the Ghost Zone have (timestreams) timelines among them. If not for that graphic novel, the Tier 2 Reality Gauntlet would have been a massive outlier and the verse would have been downgraded to tier 6 (Low 6-B to High 6-B, and 6-A for Ghostly Wail) which in the end would have still been fine.

Dark Cloud: While I think Tier 2 is possibly, the current possibly 4-C ratings are fine with me given the multiple star level statements from various weapon descriptions.

Threads of Fate: I still think Low 2-C is possible but I gave it everything I had but sadly 4-A was the highest they could get with the discussion, which I'm honestly fine with. Multiple star moving statements from characters and the game manual, alongside creating a book (Book of Cosmos) that contained countless stars pretty much solidifies the verse as Tier 4.

Bujingai: I definently think 8-A is a massive low ball since said characters are capable of splitting a small moon and even using magic to smash two into each other but the exact size is unknown so I pretty much accepted it and just think mentioning said stuff is ok.

Camp Lakebottom: 9-B to 9-A works for me, most of the big feats are either unquantifiably given the show is a cartoon but kicking a helicopter of course, dragging a bus, destroying a shake and more stuff like that fits in that realm for me so I'm fine with that.
I kneel for Okage and Dark Cloud even if I disagree with what yer spittin'.

Touhou is uh

High 1-A now, if Ultima's revision passes. Could be higher or lower, I legitimately have no fucking clue because I've never touched 1-A stuff before now. So I'd like to thank Ultima in advance for the many sleepless nights that will be spent trying to figure out if Touhou can get the funny big number (y)

Aside from that, idk if I've said it here but I still think there's a pretty solid basis for 7D stats. Might be 6D now because of the recent low 1-C revision, but I'll just have to wait and see. Low tiers are mostly fine where they are tbh, although I'd downgrade most of the characters listed as "at most 8-B" to just 8-C from tanking lightning. 8-B/7-B/H6-A low to mid tiers are incredibly based.

Back