• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

Minecraft: Arbritrary a lot of the time. You could with a super low end have the mobs at wall level (zombies breaking doors overtime) and put the ender dragon as small building to building level. High end id say mobs are mostly small building and ender dragon is city block.

Undertale: Mostly same as what theyre currently rated, god tiers either low 2-C or 2-C, maybe 2-B

Warframe: Inaros storm took place on mars so that might be high tier 6 later. Otherwise most who dont scale to frames are probably somewhere in tier 8.

Elder scrolls: Eh, prolly 1-A to high 1-A idk

Terraria: Dont buy into half these telekinetic solar eclipse feats scaling to ap. But id still say theyre tier 6 to moon level.

Touhou: Low tiers how theyre rated rn. High tiers are probably tier 5 to tier 4 mostly. God tiers are likely universal. Speed is ftl to mftl+ for rabbits and high tiers

Metal gear: Town to large town level for mcr characters. Building for snake and the likes. And 8-A for original cyborg raiden

Invincible: For viltrumites, small planetary at best. Multi continent at worst.

I want 5-C Tower of God via Phanta nuking the tower. If it wasn't possibly EE then there'd be 0 issue.

I also want my Low 1-C pokemon. Also I've Pikachu (ash's) at higher 6-C and up to High 6-C with gmax.
I have base Mewtwo and those who scale at High 3-A.

Now i don't have it yet but i wish for season 2 of Godzilla Singular point to get announced and made so we can finally get Low 1-C Godzilla.

I also want my Low 1-C pokemon. Also I've Pikachu (ash's) at higher 6-C and up to High 6-C with gmax.
I have base Mewtwo and those who scale at High 3-A.
Is Arceus not L1C anymore?

High 1-A Claude- He defeated the CEO of Racism and The Mole People who slither in the dark.

Ok fr tho uhhhh
Ig I have most KH character's as Universal to Multiversal, though that seems mostly to be accepted on the wiki.
I unno I don't have too many gripes with character's I like alot

I guess since it's been a while...

Touhou low tiers are fine as is. High tiers peak at 2-B without dimensional tiering, and reasonably get up to 1-C with it. Infinite speed is fine but immeasurable is sus as hell (it'd only scale to combat speed/reactions at best).

Marvel Comics
  • Thor and Thanos would be 2-C, 2-A at peak. Skyfathers such as Odin and Zeus would be "Varies, up to 2-A". All have Immeasurable Speed and Infinite or Immeasurable Lifting Strength at peak

MCU
  • Pre-Awakening Thor-level characters would be 5-B. Post-Awakening Thor-level or higher characters would be At least 5-B, Doctor Strange would also have High 6-A Tao Mandalas. They also get FTL combat and reaction speed
  • Peak Humans (Shang-Chi, Black Widow and Hawkeye) would be 9-A, while Super Soldiers (Captain America and Winter Soldier) are 8-A. They also have Relativistic combat and reaction speed

One-Punch Man
  • 3-C or 3-B Saitama seems nicer than 4-A, but that's just personal preference
  • Lord Boros's Released form would be 5-B and "At least FTL", while his Meteoric Burst form is "At least 5-B, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon" and also "At least FTL"
  • Awakened Garou (w/o Power Mimicry) and Blast are solid High 4-C (possibly ratings are disgusting)
  • Top S-Class Heroes, such as Silverfang and Atomic Samurai, are "At least 6-C"

DCEU
  • Not completely sure about this, but Superman-level characters would probably be High 6-A, and characters like Wonder Woman and Aquaman downscale to "At most High 6-A"

Last edited:
Rebirth Barry Allen: 8-C. Varies with speed, up to Low 2-C, higher within the Speed Force, even higher when accelerating time. Low 1-C at his peak.

Rebirth Eobard Thawne: 8-C. Varies with speed, up to Low 2-C

Rebirth Hunter Zolomon: 8-C. Varies with Speed, Strength and Sage force, up to Low 1-C. Higher with all 4 forces.

Rebirth Hal Jordan: Varies, up to Low 2-C, up to 2-C with Raw Willpower

IDW Optimus: At least High 6-A, far higher with Full Arsenal. Low 2-C with the Matrix of Leadership | 4-B, likely far higher

G1 Optimus: High 5-A | At least High 5-A

I'd put Titanfall Titans at 8-A rather than 8-C.

Last edited:
Marvel Comics
Thor and Thanos would be 2-C, 2-A at peak. Skyfathers such as Odin and Zeus would be Varies, up to 2-A. All have Immeasurable speed at peak

MCU
Pre-Awakening Thor-level characters would be 5-B. Post-Awakening Thor-level or higher characters would be At least 5-B, Doctor Strange would also have High 6-A Tao Mandalas. They also get FTL combat and reaction speed
Peak Humans (Shang-Chi, Black Widow and Hawkeye) would be 9-A, while Super Soldiers (Captain America and Winter Soldier) are 8-A. They also have Relativistic combat and reaction speed

One-Punch Man
3-C
or 3-B Saitama seems nicer than 4-A, but that's just personal preference

Lord Boros's Released form would be 5-B and "At least FTL", while his Meteoric Burst form is "At least 5-B, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon" and also "At least FTL"

Awakened Garou (w/o Power Mimicry) and Blast are solid High 4-C (possibly ratings are disgusting)

Top S-Class Heroes, such as Silverfang and Atomic Samurai, are "At least 6-C"

DCEU
Not completely sure about this, but Superman-level characters would probably be High 6-A, and characters like Wonder Woman and Aquaman downscale to "At most High 6-A"
Agreed on ftl boros tbh, he should be way faster than geryuganshoop esp when using MB

Marvel Comics
Thor and Thanos would be 2-C, 2-A at peak. Skyfathers such as Odin and Zeus would be Varies, up to 2-A. All have Immeasurable speed at peak

MCU
Pre-Awakening Thor-level characters would be 5-B. Post-Awakening Thor-level or higher characters would be At least 5-B, Doctor Strange would also have High 6-A Tao Mandalas. They also get FTL combat and reaction speed
Peak Humans (Shang-Chi, Black Widow and Hawkeye) would be 9-A, while Super Soldiers (Captain America and Winter Soldier) are 8-A. They also have Relativistic combat and reaction speed

One-Punch Man
3-C
or 3-B Saitama seems nicer than 4-A, but that's just personal preference

Lord Boros's Released form would be 5-B and "At least FTL", while his Meteoric Burst form is "At least 5-B, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon" and also "At least FTL"

Awakened Garou (w/o Power Mimicry) and Blast are solid High 4-C (possibly ratings are disgusting)

Top S-Class Heroes, such as Silverfang and Atomic Samurai, are "At least 6-C"

DCEU
Not completely sure about this, but Superman-level characters would probably be High 6-A, and characters like Wonder Woman and Aquaman downscale to "At most High 6-A"
This man cannot miss

S-Class YYH characters at 5-A, if not High 5-A

Top Tier Guilty Gear characters at High 4-C, if not 4-B
Guilty Gear is ******* outdated. It makes no sense how character like jam or ealy chipp scale to justice, even when they canonically get their ass handed by far weaker characters. The ******* verse page still rates the god tiers as High 4-C

all of my favorite characters are arbitrarily as strong as they need to be to beat your favorite characters while still being reasonable enough that I also hold moral superiority over you.

2-A Chosen Undead, Bearer, and Ashen One
Low 2-C Tarnished, or at least flat 4-A
2-C WoD Caine for that sweet sweet Castlevania Dracula matchup
Tier 7 Guts Berserk
I'm fine with Kratos being either Tier 2 or 1, same with the Dante Vergil and Nero
Downgrade Big Boss and the other Snakes to 8-C or High 8-C tbh
Games Geralt is just fine where he is
Tier 5 Netflixvania Dracula
Low 2-C Pelinal

Low 1c veldanava
Immeasurable speed for tensura characters

Tier 0 anime cuz of my hate for marvel :kekw:

Last edited:
Homestuck
  • -1 layer in 1-A(TP MSPA Reader)
  • FG MSPA Reader is 1 layer above everyone else
TOG
  • 6-C to High 6-C TOG high rankers(originally L6-B, and 6-B respectively).
  • 7-A rankers
  • bonus NO FTL (I still lmao at it)
  • lower everything else that is 7-A, the lower scaling should moreso be similar
Possibly 6-B for TOG Top 300 High rankers, this doesn't includes Regents and above as it's old, everything else is the same, I hate wank

2-A Chosen Undead, Bearer, and Ashen One
Low 2-C Tarnished, or at least flat 4-A
2-C WoD Caine for that sweet sweet Castlevania Dracula matchup
Tier 7 Guts Berserk
I'm fine with Kratos being either Tier 2 or 1, same with the Dante Vergil and Nero
Downgrade Big Boss and the other Snakes to 8-C or High 8-C tbh
Games Geralt is just fine where he is
Tier 5 Netflixvania Dracula
Low 2-C Pelinal
Oh and also I'd like Chainsaw Man god tiers to be somewhere within upper Tier 7, or potentially High 6-A to 5-B
Also semi-ironically want Tier 7 Yakuza cuz that shit would be hilarious. Real talk tho I'd like them to be a bit higher in 8-C, or maybe reach High 8-C

Most of the verses I support are basically at where one would personally place them at. I think Souls is acceptable (minus Elden Ring, which I would remove the Tier 4 ratings for and place them solely within 7-A for top tiers, I don't remember if end-game guys have better feats).

Darkest Dungeon is almost certainly above where it is now, but I don't know the extent due to the 2-D graphics. I think the Sleeper's feat of shattering the cave it was in is noteworthy, but impossible to calc well.

Doom's current state is laughable.

D&D ought to be more generous with Demon Lord interpretations (their feats/tiers are correct, but how we treat them isn't quite). I don't fully agree with the idea of 9-A for really low-level lads and think we may be too generous for the lower bounds of 9-B.

Minecraft has always been in a perpetual state of eye-raising claims but at the moment I think most of it is basically fine, with 9-A lower bounds and 8-B upper bounds: certain small things (like End Cities) are still a bit off, but generally, good ratings rn.

Lord of the Rings has been left more than a little rotten of late, with people like Aragorn scaling to 5-C: I think this is obviously foul. I don't know what I'd end up tiering him at, I'd need to read the books again- but the justifications for 5-C make my eye twitch.

Warcraft has a few cases of overscaling (Illidan and Arthas being Tier 5 when they should really be High 6-B or thereabouts). Generally speaking acceptable where it is now.

Stellaris is comically overhyped with even things like the Asteroid Hivers being 5-B- typical ships ought to be Tier 7/6 and a great deal of enemies scale to that. Supposed Tier 4 feats are extremely rare and not usually done all at once (Stellarite Devourer consumes stars over a long period of time, etc). Colossi scaling to 5-B is perfectly fine, and in fact these ships highlight the trouble of what is currently on the pages- it takes days to charge a weapon that can actually crack a planet, and that weapon is usually well beyond what people have when they fight the Leviathans.

Town of Salem is like a 9-A at most verse, I have no idea what the **** is going on over there.

NieR should be lower than 7-A, maybe closer to 7-C.

and uh, weeb take, Rebuild of Evangelion should be allowed to scale to a lot of the core initial Evangelion feats as they're presented practically the same onscreen.

that's about all I got rn

I railed pretty hard against 7-A Nier when the verse was newer on the wiki and in a way worse state, but as it stands now I can accept 7-A, though I think the Replicant/Gestalt cast would be better off just being 7-B. While Devola and Popola were stuck scraping wood chips off the bottom of the barrel for 8000-ish years, there was still some degree of tech advancement, thus as rusty as they are come Automata they should still be at least a little bit better than they were in the 3rd millennium. Plus, they're treated almost as scrubs in terms of ability in Automata, whereas they were end-game high-diff powerhouses in Replicant, where they were basically the reason why Nier and Weiss could be cracked in the first place

And tbh with the (note: completely unrelated to powerscaling) LoTR lore vids I've been binging for months for some reason refreshing my lore knowledge, I can honestly buy the arguments of Aragorn being cracked enough to reach 5-C. imho Viggo Mortensen in all his irl knife-deflecting glory just takes up more free real estate in people's minds than some words on a page and some fan portraits, making a more grounded version of Aragorn spring to mind and thus sow doubt about books Aragorn being a legit zany mythical powerhouse ala Beowulf or Cú Chulainn

Last edited:
Back