• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What the **** are these haxes?

ShionAH

He/Him
Character B thinks and Character A appears in his thought somehow he is alive in the thought bubble and even reaches out and eats a food on the table, he doesn't even exist but effects reality.

Then we have another one

Character C thinks and Character A appears again talking to Character C until Character C destroys her thought bubble and destroys Character A as well (Maybe his body,mind,soul depending on how the first hax works)
Then somehow Character A wills himself into existance as a thought and Character C even remarks how he doesn't even exist.

I got NEP answer.

Can you make a guess with the description I gave?
From Sujective Reality page:
  • Existence Erasure/Nonexistent Physiology: By turning entities into dreams or illusions, the user is capable of granting Nonexistent Physiology or even completely erase them from reality. In that fashion, is capable to turn fantasy, imaginary and nonexistent beings real.
  • Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings.
So, can be NEP via Sujective Reality

My question is what the purple elephant would get. He can exist as a thought or an idea and even will himself back to existance, he can also effect the reality while not existing

Yes, he should get Sujective Reality, and you explain what he can do with this skill in the description.
Weird I thought the hax would be elephants ability since the verse makes it seem like the lion cannot do that. It only happens with the elephant I think the elephant has AE 2 tbh

Back