• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What scp is truly the most powerful?

I've always had this question, and as the scp universe is now quickly going into the 5000's, i would love to know, which scp is the most powerful? My bets on Prep-time 3812, but I want to know what everybody thinks!

Here are some powerful 5000's: Scp 5000 (the event in the llogs) Scp 5999 (supposed to kill the reader) Scp 5001 (created scrancton reality anchorers, hume count far over 470, presumable able to contain a world ending entity) Scp 5500 (kills authors)\

Future 3812 is technically the strongest due to it "constantly transcending narratives, then eventually the whole of creation, then transcending that again endlessly".

Back