• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What non canon Dragon Ball characters would you like to being canon?

Agree with Valar Melkor above. Broly has the best DC feat, Cooler has the durability (surviving star buster attack) and Janemba has the best hax in DBZ. Powerscaling from these characters would put Beerus and Whis at skyfather level

Honestly i'd have Broly and Cooler because those guys, the way their movie timelines were, makes sense that they could possibly fit into the main Dragon Ball timeline.

Edit:.......And Gogeta as well, i guess.

Pretty much.

First Cooler movie was made when Z fighters were training to confront the Androids.

First Broly movie was made when Z fighters were resting after the training in the The Room Of Spirit And Time, waiting for the Cell Games that would start in ten days.

Mmhmm., Indeed.

So other than those two i picked, there's really no way that the other villains could have fit the storyline as the events of Dragon Ball would have to be more or less completely altered just to even fit another one of them (ex.Tree of Might & Wrath of the Dragon)

Others like Janemba and Android 13 really makes no sense of how they were placed tbh.

Back